Chapter One

Reclaiming His Lost Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey there!

I am back! I know I have been gone for long, but I am back for good now.

I miss AFF and all of you!

Anyway, here's a very new update for those who have been waiting! I hope you join me again as we go on the roll to close the uncertain Kris-Sooyoung lovestory I left hanging on Part 1 'Twas Only A Dream. 

I hope you enjoy and I really would appreciate comments, comments, comments, COMMENTS!

 

The whole duration of his morning is all about meetings. The new plans and projects have occupied his schedule for the past weeks; it makes him sigh in relief when the last meeting for the morning ended.

“Sir, we have another lunch meeting with a new client. The place had been reserved already. It will be due in an hour.”

Kris frowns after the said notice; “Cancel it or send my Chief Assistant to meet the client. I had a set appointment for lunch, didn’t I told you that?” he turns to his secretary.

The said guy bows his head in apology before talking, “Sir, the appointed lunch with your sister had been cancelled. She called earlier today and relays that she can’t come for lunch that is why I slipped in the said client.”

“Send my Chief Assistant; I want to relieve a few hours of silence in my office. Bring me my usual lunch. If anyone calls, tell whoever he is that I am busy. I will only entertain calls from my mother or sister,” he instructs as he opens his office’s door.

“Well noted Sir,” then his secretary finally left.

He loosened his tie and locks his door. He takes in the scent of his office before he padded straight to the large sofa, plopping himself on the said furniture.

Yes, the fact that he is very much successful, one of the richest tycoon in his field; he can’t deny the fact that at some point all of his hard work seems worthless.

There’s this certain hollowness inside him that he had been trying to fill these past years.

Life had been so pointless despite the shower of blessings for him. He surpassed his father’s record in the business world; earns millions of money in just a month and often reaches billion if luck favors him much for that month.

He had established what his father hadn’t started yet; carried out the plans Gregory had left and even more.

True that he can get whoever woman in his current state; that is why he had been enduring the blind dates, but there will never be another one like her.

As his thoughts starts to gat hazy because of the stress the meetings had brought; he allowed himself to let the lone tear fall from his eyes.

‘I miss you Sooyoung; where are you now?’

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

“The plan looks very much appealing and realistic. I would like a planned blue print of the said structure and a comprehensive initial budget plan. It had been great listening to all the suggestions and plans you all had; I will just notify you all through my secretary for a further meeting regarding the plans you all presented. Let’s adjourn this meeting, good day everyone.”

The panel for the last afternoon meeting finally vacates the conference room, leaving him and his secretary only.

“Are there any scheduled night events?” he asks as he leans on his chair, closing his eyes.

“We only have the party by Miss Jessica Jung,” his secretary relays.

“Is it 8 in the evening?” he asks.

His secretary affirms his query. Kris checks his watch; it’s 5:13. He has more than two hours before the event. A good nap at his apartment will be nice. He stands up, leaving the conference room as his secretary follows.

“I will be leaving for home; I’ll just call you if I need anything,” then dismisses his secretary with a wave of his hand. The guy bows before exiting. He took a short trip to his office to bring necessary papers to be studied at home before locking it.

He fishes for his phone as he ventures on his secluded elevator.

“I’m going down; ready the car,” then ends the call right away.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

The nap he had proved to be worth it as he regains some of the energy he lost on all his meetings. He takes time to prepare, not minding that he will be late. After all, he is not the host.

When he’s done, it’s already quarter past 8. Instead of asking his driver to drive him he decided to drive on his own.

Along the highway, he took a short call to his mother about the events for the day. It had been his habit to call every day to update his mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter