Chapter Ten

Reclaiming His Lost Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as what he dreaded for, Luhan and Tao’s concocted day finally arrives. Staffs and some of the duo’s employees arrive at his place with racks of clothing and make-up kits. The chosen photographer has already set up the place as his staffs arrange the place for the first set of photos.

“I can sue the two of you of trespassing and I will make sure that your boutiques will simply vanish from my malls,” Kris threatened as Luhan and Tao points over some directions, not minding the cross CEO between them.

“Kris, you signed a contract with us that leaves your sue case off the way,” Luhan grins, “So why don’t you relax because you will soon be dolled up?” he adds, his eyes starting to reflect mischievousness.

He tries to scare the pretty boy with a glare but he is just dismissed to prepare. The busy crowd in his large office made him deaf as the artist dresses him up for the first phase. Too disoriented on what is happening around him that he didn’t even notice her getting dolled up near him.

After more than an hour, the photographer finally calls them.

“OK, I need the models to please join me in here,” he claps his hand as he tries to have a quick glance at the corner where they will have the first phase.

His breath hitches on his throat upon laying eyes on her. She looks every bit of an elegant female CEO with her black pencil skirt reaching mid-thigh with matching white silk blouse cuffed at the wrists. A small hat accessory attached with a face net adorns her head, the net covers just right past her coal-lined eyes. Her lips are painted with red wine colored lipstick. The look finishes with matching black heeled shoes.

“You look… stunning,” he breathes, unaware of the sly grin from the two sponsor of the said photo shoot.

“You are not bad yourself either,” she smiles, a faint blush coloring her cheeks.

He is simply in a black three piece suit with two buttons on the coat. It appears to be just some of the ones he owns but the white stripes on the cuffs and lapel. His hair is slicked back giving him that fresh morning look.

“Now, adorable CEO’s, shall we head on phase one so we can wrap up everything on time?”

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

It’s five past eleven when he finally left his office room on the care of his staffs to clear up everything together with his secretary.

His body is too tired to even think of eating dinner. The whole day has been tiring; changing every now and then and posing on every corner of his office and even on the hallways and a few on the lobby. What made him relieved is the idea that the pictures will never be published in known magazines.

As he walks on the silent lobby, he hears a faint sound of a voice talking. He disregards it, finding the idea of his bed even more enticing than any other thought in the world. As he waits for his car to arrive, Sooyoung emerges from the building, clutching her purse with a mirror expression of his.

“Hey Sooyoung,” he calls which startled her. His chuckle follows after as she tries to calm her beating heart.

“Why are you still here?” he asks as the silence starts to fill the space between them.

“Chanyeol promised to pick me up but he forgot; I had to call him to remind him of thus,” she smiles sheepishly.

“I could give you a lift,” he offers but she is quick to decline.

“Thanks but he is already on the way,” she smiles.

“I see,” he nods, suddenly wishing his car to be tad bit late so he can savor this time with her.

“Did you enjoy the photo shoot today?” she asks, still looking on the road for Chanyeol’s car.

“It may be tiring but I enjoyed it; I am just glad that they won’t be publishing the photos on magazines; probably on their boutique cata

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter