Tomorrow...

Do You Know Me?

 

A/N
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29gyJuLGIwY&feature=related
This is kinda random but... just listen. 
______________________

~JaeJoong POV~

"NO!"
"YES!"
"NOOOOOOOOO!!"
"For god’s sake YESSSSSSS!"
"I'M NOT GOING BACK TO THE ACADEMY!"
"YES YOU ARE! LEGALLY YOU ARE REQUIED TO!" 
"What the Heck is your problem? I'm going to be HERO! NOT JAEJOONG! Aren't you happy?"
"Yes I am," SooMan said in a stern voice, " Hero." he added,
"There is no need for me to be Hero and Jaejoong at the same time!" I slammed my fists to his glass desk.
"Stop it," he glared and reached for his phone, I quickly grabbed his arm.
"This isn't an American Drama. This is my LIFE we are talking about. This isn't You’re Beautiful," I said in my calmest voice. "I don't have a twin."
"I know that. I wish you did," he said looking down.
"Why should I go to school now? I'm going to be done with that song of yours by the end of January, can't I just not go until then?"
"January? January? That's funny," he chucked as I looked at him.
"What do you mean?"
"You are going back to school."
"I have blond hair."
"So?" he raised an eyebrow.
"Do you want the world to know you made a fool of them for 4 years?" I sat down and crossed my legs.
"How would that affect anything?"
"I'm HERO. He's supposed to be 20 know not 17," I smirked at his face.
"Oh, Ha, don't worry about that. No one will know that’s you, Jaejoong is Jaejoong. Hero is Young Woong"
"And is that so? Funny, they look very similar with the hair and the lips and the eyes and moles!" I stood up.
"SO WHAT? Don't be a Baby! LOOK AT XIAH! He's 10 times more popular than you and he's coming to school!"
"Yeah! WHEN HE IS NOT PERFORMING, you know this the best. If you try to put me back to school, someone will find out I'm Hero."
"Wear a wing. Thicker glasses."
"Wha-"
"SIR." shhhhiiiiitttttttt it's siwon...
" this young man out, and be gentle. We don't want any scratches on this one," he grabbed onto my arm and started to pull me out. No matter how much a struggle i can’t escape this hands.
"OH and" he stopped at SM's words. "Good luck in Recording Hero."
__________

"Let go."
"No, let's go." he stared to pull me to the school exit.
"What now? I'm not a girl, I can walk on my own." 
"Sadly, I'm taking you to get a wig." damn it.... *sigh*......
__________

Siwon parked his Audi in front of my apartment and I thanked him. I got out of the tension filled car as fast as I could.
I walked up the stairs then I saw Donghae go down the stairs with Eunhyuk so I smiled at them. Eunhyuk just stared at me while Donghae told me he put the vegetables out. 
"D-do you know who that is??" I heard Eunhyuk whisper.
"Yeah. It's Hero."
"My god! He lived with you all along?"
"Yeah, nah dah," Donghae said as he lightly hit Eunhyuk.
"Oww no need to hit! But don't you live with that moody black haired dude?" Yup! That’s me alright! Donghae you better not say I'm that guy…
"Oh him too, I have 3 rooms remember?"
I was relieved, wait why am I relieved? It's all SM's fault, but then again, I don't want to be HERO. That’s too much. I want to enjoy life. I guess I'm... burnt out... 
I pressed the keys and stepped into the room.
I looked to the left and saw the reflection of my new blond hair.
I saw the ring circle lenses around my eyes.
I looked gorgeous in other people's eyes.
In my own? I feel emptiness.
The stares from the erted old women make me feel self conscious. 
I feel the anxiety of going back on stage… *sigh* It's been so long.
I looked to my left and saw Donghae's calendar, Jaejoong's calendar and now Heros.
A red circle indicating there's a schedule. "Recording ‘Show me Your love’."
Tomorrow.
_______________________

A/N
The song form the beginning did not fit the chapter AT ALL, B.U.T, I thought it was worth listening to!
Also I reallllllllllllyyy wanted to update the day after Christmas but my stupid sibling was on the computer. There will be a chapter up (hopefully) by the 31st if not, HAPPPPPPYYY NEW YEARRR any resolutions?

ambotheorange: Sorry I was a bit late in editing this one and I think I missed a few mistakes but please bear with me, I’ve been so busy xD Anyway Happy New year!! Best wishes to all of you! Keke~