SM? Yeah he's one gem.

Do You Know Me?

 

~Jaejoongs POV~

Sigh I don't want to go, I probably sound like a whiny teenager but... I am, what can I say? *pout* >3<
Yeah I just tried to be cute problem with that? You probably do... A kid who's 178cm tall doing this type of thing? Sure.
Which way is it to that that man's office? Seriously, where is it? I haven't been there in about 2 years, don't judge. Where is it? Is it in the S building? 
"JJ where do you think your going?" 
"Huh? Oh," it's Siwon for the rescue. Usually, but not today.
"Hi Siwon. How are you?"
"You are expected in Mr. Lee's office. Please follow me." Mr. Lee? Nice Siwon, when you were the one who started saying SM? Or was it Leeteuk hyung?
I started to turn to my right but… "THIS way," he said coldly as he pulled me over to the left. We used to be friends, guess I'm the enemy for causing so much trouble for SM. Heh heck they think I'm the reason SME's not forming another band. Funny right? How could one boy do that?
He opened the door for me to enter and the cool breeze hit my face. It's cold in here, as usual. The secretary stood up to look at Siwon, then me and Siwon again as if to smirk. 
"What is this?"
*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*
"Enter," he opened the thick black door for me and I entered, once again this place... it was once a place were I felt welcomed and at home.
Now? Now it's a place I don't feel welcome in, a place I'm always forced to come back to. Can't I take a break in peace? I served him for many years but now... *sigh*
"Ah JJ nice to see you, son," he made a hand motion for me to come closer.
"Hello Sir," I mumbled and Siwon hit my back and whispered…
"Talk louder, have some manners," mmm he's in a good mood today.
"It's fine Siwon, it's fine. I'll fix that later my self," he said with a smile.
"Sorry sir, what song am I going to sing?" 
"Ah. You will be singing It's My World, Perfect For the Winter."
"Okay, when do I start?" I might as well get it over with.
"Now." 
"Yes, wait... now?" Siwon nudged me on my rib.
"Yes, I’ll be personally helping you with this single." WHAAAATT? I don't want that! I don't need that. The last thing I need is for him to be all over my case! 
"Now, shall we move to the recording room?" NO
"Sure," I said with a fake smile,fake smile.
We took the elevator to his private recording studio, rich basted. And he refused to give me a raise before!
The room was very modern with white walls, a black ceiling, dark coloured floor, pictures of current SM favorites… Oh I see Junsu. Eww why did he use the picture of him with medium hair? Now that was a mistake.
"JJ. In," what am I? A dog?
"Now Siwon, don't treat him too badly."
"Sorry sir."
"Here is the music. Memorize it."
"Okay."
"Also get rid of your glasses."
"From here on I will be calling you Hero, once again. When you are Hero, you cannot act like JJ, also we are going to fix your black hair. Remember, you mess up, Junsu goes," damn, men don't change do they? By the way, what's wrong with black hair? I look younger in this colour. 
"..."
"I will see you in 3 days."
"Can i skip school tomorrow to memorize?" He made a face.
"Um, yes." WAIT WHAT? "You may BUT, your old manager Kangin, will stay with you at home to watch you." 
"Thank you."
*GRWEELELELLLL* (stomach rumbling OTL)
"What? 3 days?" Junsu said as he took a bite out of his sandwich.
"Yeah." *sigh* How is that possible?
"I'm sorry hyung."
"You should be."
"Oooohhhh forgive me?" Making an ageyo face will not make me happy.
"Yeah... Err, no." Really... Sorry Su but I got some stuff in my head.
"..." *Sad face*
"Aren't you eating hyung?" 
"Yeah I should..."
*Way you are~~* (bell)
"School's over you are all dismissed, DO your home work!" Heejun yelled.
"Yes sir!"
I walked out slowly thinking 'I have no school tomorrow'… It's kind of weird not having it because I always have school. Even if I have a fever of 100 degrees I would come to school, course I was sent to the nurses office quickly but...
"Hey Jaejoong!"  Someone called from the back. "Hey!!!" Wait no from the front.
"Hello?" Where’s that voice coming from?
"UP HERE!" Ohh I looked up to see SE7EN.
"Hi, what are you doing up there?" 
"What are you doing down there?" 
"Right..."
"Wait for me! I'll walk you home!"
"No it's okay, I'm not a girl! REMEMBER?" 
"Haha yeah..." awkward...
I started walking away then.
"Wait!!" What, what is he doing? Is he trying to jump??
"NO don't jump!!" Crap he's falling!! My god!!
…And he lands perfectly on his feet. How isthat possible?
"I told you to wait!"
"I told you not to jump..."
"Eh it's okay let's walk."
"Soo were do you live?"
"I live in #$% apartment." 
"Ohh I live in #$& apartment!"
"Really? They’re right next to each other I wonder why I never saw you."
"Eh hmm, that's weird... Well do you want to walk to school together tomorrow?" Yes... but...
"No sorry... I can't."
"Oh, can I ask why not?"
"Personal reasons... Well see you!" I dashed off.
"I’M HOME! Anyone here?" Someone tackled me from the back.
"Wah! Yah!"
"Jaejoong~~!" Kangin?
"Hey hyung can you let go of me?” Almost gave me a concussion there hyung…
"Ohh sorry it's just been sooo long!! Owowwww you grew!" 
"Thanks hyung. It's called puberty."
"Haha funny," he said.
He touched my hair. "What happened here?" He asked pulling at a few strands.
"I didn't feel like re-dying it blond so I died it jet-black. I like it this way."
"Yeah I do to but... Your image was a pretty boy, your hair cut is still in that realm, but more play boy pretty." What? That doesn't make sense! 
"I see you haven't fixed your facial expressions."
"Yeah, I'm still growing."
"Sure."

________

A/N: IT'S BEEN SOOOO LONG I'm so sorry for the late update and the lack of updates!!!
Hope you guys and gals liked it! It’s kind of short OTL :'( But I tried... -_____-;;;;;;
Comment, subscribe, tell me what you thought about it~!
Also does anyone know what the difference between a reviewer and moderator?