SM Academy of Music, Dance and Acting

Do You Know Me?

 

Jae's POV

"I really don't want to go to school," it's not because of the bad dream, but...
People are very judgmental about your outer appearance. Like for me, when I was ‘Hero’ I used circle lenses, didn't really follow the dress code and my hair was blond. Now I wear thick black frames, follow even the unnecessary rules. Thanks to that most of the girls look at me like I’m a freak, the guys treat me like I don't exist; how do I know it's because of my appearance? Well, back in the day all the boys and girls literally bowed down to my feet. Some tried to kiss it, but they don't even know who I am. I guess it's a good thing.
“Jae, I'm sorry babe but you have to, remember with SM? If you miss SMA for even a day he'll come get you, he'll make sure your not acting sick."
"Nunnaaa," and this is where baby Jae comes in, I do have the best poker face but who says I can't do some aegyo?
"I nub chu! Pwease~~ can I not go to school!?"
"Aww Jae…" err her face isn't smiling... . "GET THE F***** UP OR I’LL F*** THE *** AND THE *************------" well… I better get up.
"Okay, okay, geez you'd think when your in a popular girl group with so many fans they'd be so nice... and never swear... " *WACK* "OUCH!!!! Nuna child abuse!" what am I? A whack a mole?”
"Shut up and get up," oh her low voice.
"I'm up, get out unless you wanna see me strip," I said as I got off the bed and started to pull my shirt off.
"I'm going!" she ran out the door. Heh girls these days she's only two years older then me and she's the boss, mom and dad are still stars and refuse to retire. They said it's about their dignity of a star that they will stay one until no one wants you. 
Sigh, SMA's Uniform is quite nice actually, due to the fact that like 1/8th of the kids going there are celebs.
There are 5 classes you can be in; A1, A2, B, C and D. They are for celebs the difference is A1 is for the active celebs that have more than a million fans; A2 is celebs taking a year (or 20) from the celeb world because they are tired or required to do so if they caused trouble. B is less popular celebs, they’re known in certain groups of people, but if they go down south, no one knows them. C is trainees who had one or two appearances on TV, Magazine or MV but has not taken off as stars. C are just training kids mostly in their freshmen year.
Which class am I in? I'm in class A2, even though I ask 5 times to move me to class C or B. SM clams I'm going to be going back to Hero any time so... I'm in A2. Guess who's hated by class B? Yeah me.
*GRAWEWWWELLL* (A/N stomach noise fail XD) 
Guess it's time to eat. 
"What time is it?" Stephanie asked.
"Err… 9:05..." 
"oh okay"
"NINE O FIVE?!?!" Crap I'm late!!
"Mmm? What's wrong? School starts at 10."
"For you yes, for me NO!” I ran out the door, hopefully the bus hasn’t passed.
“Your late as always Jae," the bus driver said.
"Haha sorry Mr. LeeHwan."
I got in a random seat at got my iPod out, hmm what should I listen to? Ah 'Beautiful Life' would be nice.
I started humming the song, and the buss ride was less awkward. No one really talks to me.
"We’re here kids" 
"Thank you Mr."
______

"Jae!" a familiar voice called out, Junsu... JUNSU?
"Hey! What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be in Japan?"
"I finished earlier than planned, I mean 6 months out of school? A little to much for me!" he said and gave me a hug.
"WAH!!!!!!!! IT"S XIAH JUNSU!!!! OMG AHHHH!"…fan girls…
"Oh looks like it's time for me to run~~ bye hyung!" And he ran and I got trampled by his fans.
"Ooowwee" my back I really think fan girls aren't fan.....s
"Are you okay?" A guy said as he helped me up.
"Yeah thanks." 
"What's your name? Mines Dongwok (SE7EN)" 
"Ah, my name is JaeJoong."
^__^;;; 
"Err I should get going," I can't get with other people if I do SM will tell them I'm Hero and to get me back in show biz.
"Hey, wait! I like you... your voice is so angelic..." SE7EN said to himself.

-------------

Yunho's pov

"Mr. Jung"
"What?"
"It’s time to get up."
"No."
"You have to go to school."
"Whyy just cuz I don't go for a day will not hurt the world." I said as I buried my face into my pillow.
"I'm afraid not, if you miss another day that will mark a month with you..." I swear if he gives me that speech one more time.
"I"M UP."
"Thank you," he bowed then left, behind him I flipped him off.
"ARG what's the point? All I have to do is show up and girls try to rip my clothes off, guys try to beat me, teachers can't stop praising me." What? You think I'm spoiled? Bingo. "I'm ready."
"Would you like a ride Mr. Jung?"
"What do you think? You want me to get trampled on again by them?" As spoke I pointed to the window.
"Vey well, lets leave." He said as he bowed and headed for the back door.

-flash back-

"Hero this is Yunho, you will be training him to get used to being under the spotlight." 
“Mm K." He said as he stared at his PSP, he had blond hair I wonder if it's real.
"HERO" the manager yelled.
"yeesss?" Wah he had pretty eyes.
"This is.."
"Let the boy talk, the more you try to control him the more likely they'll get nervous without your support," Hero said as he cut the man off, he got up and started staring at me.
"Mmm what are you afraid of?" He asked in a gentile tone.
"o-of messing up and everyone staring at me oddl.." he bust out to laughter.
"HAHA..." he tried to calm down.
"Wha what?" 
"That? Don't worry about it! They love it when you mess up." Hm? That's not what SM said…
"Oh your thinking about SM's rules? Why do you think I'm more popular then M1? They have been out longer, they can dance better but, why me?" is that a rhetorical question?
"Uh, I don't know" -/////-
"Because they saw the 'real' me, well, what they think is me. That's why I'm called to variety shows, talk shows and even dramas." 
"I..."
"It's okay you’ll get use to it."
With that I trained with him for 6 months until something happened to Hero and he never came back to practice, there was an article about him getting ually harassed but... *sigh* no matter how much I try I can't find him... 
Where are you Hero? 

-End of flash back-

"We’re here Mr. Jong," the butler said cutting off my train of thought.
"Thanks see you later," I said as I jumped out the door, big mistake.
"WAH!! IT’S YUNHO!!!!" Crap, smile Yunho, smile.
"Hi girls, how are you?" I said giving them my killer smile.
"AHH I think I'm fainting!"
"Me too!!"
"I'm melting!" 
"Oppa can I have your autograph?" Oh hell no if start with you I'm not going to be about to move my hand the next day.
"Sorry girls I have to get to class," I ran, good thing mum and dad gave me long legs.
"SO you finally decided to came to class Mr. Jung?" My home room teacher Hwanhee said…
"Yes, how are you sir?"
"I'm fine. Please sit"
"Yes sir"
"Hyung!" Ahh it's min
"Hey min how are you?"
"My name is Max ." Well then.
"That's a great way to treat your hyung."
"Anyways did you seee? STEPHANY did a new photoshooot~!!!!" >/////< <--- that's his face right now, ha charismatic Max, Changmin? Yeah but when it comes to love he's lost… Wait...
"Aren't you in love with Kim KiBum? From Super Junor?"  
"Yeah but Stephany is nice to look at heheheeheheheheee"
"SHHHH class is about to start."
And here goes another day.

_____

A/N here is another chapter! I promise the story will start in the next chapter!