DBBP dong bang bul pae.

Do You Know Me?

A/N Sorry for the last chapter, I got impatient ^^;;;;

________________

"Just my luck" Yunho thought. When he finally tried to talk to Hero. Jaejoong's phone just had to ring. He scratched the back of his head as he watched the honey blond talk on the phone. 

"Yunho!" He heared his manager yell, and he knew he couldn't have him wait any longer.

"Yeah. Okay, okay. Don't worry, I'll be in tomorrow. Yeah... I've been, er.... capivated?" He joked with whoever it was he was on the phone with. Yunho wondered if his face was getting red from the awkwardness. 

"Ha, ha I'm just kidding; I don't think, I have that. What? There is not another project due for that. No.... You're lying!" He smiled softly, he started walking towards the door way. Yunho watched silently, it wasn't as if he could go up to him and say, "Hey, Hero! We used to train together!" no matter how much he wanted to. Why couldn't he remember him anyways? Yunho thought his face wasn't that handsome but he was better than average. He was pretty tall, had nice hair, he's not... or, rather, was not cocky, he was repectful. Over all, he was an okay man....or boy. Hero's 20 some how....  and he's 18. The gap's not that big, right? When he stopped thinking, he looked up to check on Hero.

"Wah!" His manager's face was only a few inches away from his, 

"I called your name more tham 5 times! What's taking you!" He yelled.

"Calm down," he put his palms on his manager's shoulders and gently pushed him away. 

"We're leaving!" he said as he rushed Yunho out. He tried to glance at Hero one last time, but found the blond had already left. Yunho stopped walking to blink twice. He looked all around, but Hero was gone. 

"What's your problem! Come on!!" He yelled. Yunho sighed and followed, he murmered "Who was he talking to anyways? Could it be his lover? Or girlfriend? No.... Nah.....eh?"

"Hey, wait!!!!" He heard the familiar voice, but his manager kept pushing him to the car.

"Yunho! Jung Yunho!" That's when he finally looked back. 

"H-Hero?" Hero was there panting, thought it wasn't that far of a distance. 

"Y-you.... hah... ha-ave my... haa... haaa... ring." Yunho was confused but then he remembered.

-Flashback-

"AHHHHHHH" Junsu was screaming and running to get away from Heechul 

When Junsu looked at Hero with pleading eyes, he finally gave in. Hero couldn't really let his little friend get killed by Heechul. Thinking this might take a while he glanced at Yunho who was amused by Heechul's force and anger.

"Hey," he said to the taller.

"Huh? ?e?" Yunho pointed at himself.

"Yeah. Could you hold on to this while I try to save Junsu?" Jaejoong handed him a silver, double-ringed ring.

"Err, sure." Yunho took the ring with an odd look on his face

"My pockets are not very trust worthy. Haha, I'm not asking you to marry me" He smiled teasingly, as Yunho's ears were turning slightly red.

"Alrigh, fighting!" Yunho cheared for Hero, thinking the ring looked familiar.

-Flash back end-

"Hey," Hero said as he waved his hand in front of Yunho's face.

"Are you okay?" he asked, slightly worried.

"No, I mean yeah, I'm fine. Here's your ring," He reached in his back pocket and placed the ring into Hero's outstretched hand.

"Thanks, see ya," the smaller man said as he turned to leave, but Yunho grasped Hero's wrist.

 "W-what's wrong?" Hero said with a puzzled face.

"That ring... do you know where you got it from?"

"Uhh, yeah... Well, no I didn't buy it, my dear friend did." He said as he looked at the ring with a warm smile "See, this ring says 'Hero' on the inside and 'AKTF-UK.' It's from the kid I trained, formally speaking.  It's more like I trained with him. We were supposed to debut as a duet, but I.... couldn't handle it any more, I feel sorry for the kid."

"What was the kid's name?" Yunho asked.

"I... don't know his name. Well, not his legal name. We only called each other by our stage names." Jaejoong sighed.

"He's name... it was U-know wan't it?"  Hero looked in his eyes, surprised. 

"H-how do you know? I thought he wasn't main stream anymore."  

"He was in the beginning... but then it didn't work out. SM thought he didn't shine enough."

"Haha, that's funny. That kid didn't need any more shine. Did you know, when we practiced he got the all the steps just by looking at the instructor, and by the end he corrected the choreographer. Talented kid." Yunho blushed at all the compliments.

"I-"

"YUNHO!!!" His manager shoved the boy into the van yelling at him for taking too much time.

"Hmmm.... Yunho, eh? Maybe I can apologize to the boy after all these years. I can't really remember his face..... I guess trying to forget about the past really worked" he shrugged and jogged over to his van and the annoyed Kangin.

"So, you got you ring back, eh?"

"Yep."

"Well, SM said he likes the way you're acting, and he'll let you do a follow up single with YS."

"Follow up?" Hero asked, surprised.

"Yup" he wanted to argue, but found no use. He's stuck in an inescapable contract with SM. 

"I miss Stephie...." he muttered loud enough for Kangin to hear him.

"I thought you hated her?"

"Says who? She's the closest to me among my sisters.... How could I?"

 "Well, lucky you... when 'Show me your love' comes on, you'll be able to see her!" 

"Nice, wait do the media know we're siblings?"

"Nope." Hero rolled his eyes. ',' he thought.

"Sorry man, but the thing is, don't the students at SMA know you two are siblings?"

"Dunno, never paid attention to it." Jaejoong said as he yawed and streched his arms.

"Well,.... who were you talking to?"

"Seven."

"... Who?"

"Nevermind... Just keep your eyes on the road."

____________________________

A/N TEEHEE