Today.

Do You Know Me?

 

~Yunho's POV~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAKE UP
It’s my alarm.    
"Urm..." Where am I? 
I rose from bed and thought I was kidnapped. I panicked but then saw Heechul.
"HYUNG~" I yelled in his ear.
“Mmm what…" he rolled over to his stomach, I kicked his leg and told him to wake up.
"YAH" I flinched, damn forgot the man needed sleep.
"Y-yeah?" 
"Mmmm" Oh he's sleeping... Jeezz.
I got up from bed and walked over to the kitchen, I saw the calendar marked in blue. Show Me Your Love.
Today... I can finally see him... Achoo~ achoo~! Am I coming up with something? Achoo! Achoo!
"Hey Yunho... Are you okay...?"
"Yeah Leeteuk hyung, I'm fine!"
"Well, you have a doctor's appointment at 1 so don't be late..." he walked, no more like crawled over to the futon and plopped on it and fell back to sleep. I saw the clock and it was 12:05, I got time.
My throat still feels a little funny so I’m just going to make some honey tea.
I walked by my trophies I managed to bring back from the house and sighed. Why can’t I sing as well as I could back then? I used to be able to reach high notes, and go all the way down to a base and now what? SM said this doctor should be able to fix it, but... *sigh* I don't know how much longer I can go on doing just dance songs. It's fun, but it's been 6 months since I did an actual ballad and people are getting suspicious. 
*Sigh*
I should get dressed.
After taking a shower and getting interrupted by HeeChul walking in on me partially , screaming his lungs out. I put on a simple white polo on with blue jeans, tie or no tie? No tie. It's just an appointment then recording.
Recording, yeah recording.Just a recording.
Alright, where are my keys? 
I looked down at the bed to see Heechul lying on his stomach and playing on my DS.
"Hyung?" 
"Hmmp?" He answered in an annoyed tone.
"Where are my keys?" He paused for a moment and continued play.
"You don't have any to this house." 
"No, to my car," he looked back and stared as if to say I don't freaking know, it's yours isn't it?
"Alright then..." I turned back to my baggage, and look through by Jeans form last night. "Ah!" I grunted, looking at my bleeding finger.
"What?" HeeChul looked back annoyed at the distraction from his game.
"Whow what happened? You’re bleeding? Why are you bleeding? Why do I SEE BLOOD?" 
"There was a piece of broken plastic," I murmured picking at my finger to get the sharp thing out of it.
"GACT" I heard someone squeal, is that the right term? Whatever it sounded like one.
"You’re BLEEDING!" he screamed.
"Calm down, he’s fine," another voice said.
"Yeah I'm fine, just a taste of what happened last night," I looked up and winked at Sungmin, mesmerized.
"Go get a band aid," Heechul ordered.
A few minutes later my finger was bandaged. No more like my whole hand. 
"Thank you, I should get going," I looked at my un-present watch. 
There was a silence and then a burst of laughter.
"You’re such and idiot!! HAHAHAHAAA"
"Bye!" I got out of the sight of Sungmin, Heechul and Siwon. Snatching my car keys from the desk I ran out before I could be embarrassed further.
I went in the elevator and punched the button for the parking lot. Ground floor.
Pushed the lock button the key to find my Audi. 
I pushed my hat on further as I passed a few girls, I could hear them whispering among themselves.
"Hero's coming back!"
"OMG, really? I loooovvvveee him!! SM finally brought him back?"
"Yeah! So excited, did you hear? He's going to be with SJ AND U-Know!!"
"Ahhhh YunJAE REVIVAL!!”
‘What the hell's YunJae?’ I thought to my self and I opened my car door and got in.
The drive to the doctor's was good, it felt nice to have the window down and enjoy the drive.
The nurse checked me in, and told me to go into ‘Waiting Room D’
Doctor Chang told me to come into a room that smelled like hand sanitizer.
"Your 18 correct?"
"No, in a few weeks though I will be," he looked at his papers again and nodded.
"Your family has a history of voice loss during there teen years."
"And? I'm almost 18, I should be done with adolescence."
"That's the strange part, you should of been done with puberty a long time ago," he paused.
"What now? I'm a idol singer, I can't lose my voice!" This can't be possible; my cousins went through the same process except there voices came back a few weeks later!
"It okay, your voice will be back. It's just going to take time," he said as he put his arm on my shoulder.
"Alright, thanks doc," I got up and picked my jacket up.
"I sent an order for some pills, those should help heal your larynx sooner." 
I left without looking back, and lightly touched my neck, it felt cold... at least I can talk today, I can wing singing. I don’t have that many anyways.
I got to the recording studio in 10 minutes, BoA greeted me at the front desk.
"Yunho, long time no see."
"Yeah, Have you gotten shorter?" I grinned at her glare.
"It's hard enough that the little U-Know got this tall! Gezz." 
"Anyways, how's work going in Japan?"
"It's good, it's colder here than there. So…"
"Heh, well I got to get to recording." I glazed at the secretary.
"Your in room 905, on the 12th floor.”
"Thank you," I pressed the button two times and waited for the elevator to come when it did I stepped in and pressed the close button.
"Wait!" I heard a voice yell, I pressed the open button for the person.
"Thank you," he smiled.
"No problem," I mumbled while glancing at him, he reached over to the 12th floor button but stopped and pulled back when he saw that it was already pushed.
I glanced back at him again and again. I feel like I know this guy... is this Hero?
NO, it's not hero... Hero's taller, he was taller then me. But, time's passed. Have I got that tall? 
He looked towards me and I quickly turned my head.
"Do you know which room's 905?" He asked.
Is it really Hero?
"Yeah I'm going there too, want to walk there together?" He smiled softly and answered yes.
It's definitely him. But he seems so different... he seems to... I don't know, like he has lost the sparkle in his eye? 
Could it be an imposter?

-------------------
===========
-------------------
A/N:
fufufu long time to update, no?
TEEHEE YJ MOMENT
BTW I've seen too many singers that were Jaejoong wanna be'z...is it just me?
Hope the holidays and New years partys/fatherings/family meets/ect went well~! :)