Back to school?.....

Do You Know Me?

 

 

"Jaejoong.... Jaejoong..... Jaejoong....." Donghae shook Jaejoong's side but he still didn't wake up. 'How the heck did Stephany get him up in the mornings?' He had four alarms on. One from Jaejoongs cell phone, one a Micky Mouse alarm clock, one was Hero's cell phone, and an antique looking alarm clock. "Wait," Donghae thought to himself. He stood still for a split second and sighed. "I hear another one."

"Hmmm...Mmmmms...t.ephannnnnnyyyyy........five more..nmmmmmm..min...s..." Jaejoong said as he huged DongHae's waist. 

"Hyung, let go of me."

" Mmm? Stephany... Did you gain weight?..... Hehe....."

"Hyung, wake up!!" Donghae kicked Jaejoong's side.

 "Hyung?? Hm?" Jaejoong sat up and stared into the painting of a skull

"Where am I? Who am I? Why am I here? Where's Stephany? Nuna! Nunnaa!!" He started yelling out of the blue looking as if he was holding in tears. Donghae quickly held Jaejoong's hand.

"It's okay hyung. It's okay. It's me, Donghae." Jaejoong stared into Donghaes eyes and calmed down after a  little bit. He flinched for a moment when Donghae stood up, then realized that he wasn't dreaming anymore.

"Come on hyung, time for school." Donghae smiled and pulled Jaejoong up by his hands, and pushing him into the bathroom.

"Thanks..." Jaejoong smiled, he knew he couldn't have gotten up without someone yelling in his ear that everything was going to be okay. He thought that was pathetic. It was quite strange for a boy his age to be afraid of getting up with out someone near him. 

He washed his face and looked in the mirror, he looked at his swollen retina from wearing contacts for too long.  He sighed, kind of thankful that he had thick glasses to cover everything up.

"Hyung do you want breakfast??" DongHae yelled. Jaejoong's eyes suddenly widened because the last time DongHae had tried to make breakfast, his favorite pan was severly burned, making it impossible to use again.

"No!" 

"Why not?"

"Just no!"

"You need to eat!"

"Err..... I'll make something!"

"No, it's fine I'll just whip somthing up!"

"No!!"

"Why not?"

"No! I said no!"

"I'm just making tost!"

"N-- Hmm... Fine." 'Heh, guess I should have asked what we were going to have first. Oh well.'  He stared at the black haired wig, and thought about how to put it on, and keep it on, for the whole day. The cut was almost the same as before his coloring and t. It looked very natural when it was on. The only problem was.... He hated wigs. SM had wanted him to wear a wig when he first got started, so he'd performed with a blong wig on for his first single. And hated every second of it. By the second week, he told SM to burn the damned wig and get him to a hair stylist. 

"Hey, hyung?" Donghae said as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah?"

"Err.... How hot does the toster have to be for white bread?"  Jaejoong frowned not really know what to say.

"Uh, just don't touch the setting."

"Oh.. Okay.... Are you sure?" 

"Yeah, I think." he said as he tried wiggling the wig to make the fringe stay. He got his black thick framed glasses on, tighted his tie, and fixed the jacket. Even though students aren't required to wear the whole uniform, Jaejoong did. Being close watched, the last thing he needed is for SM to use his contract as "punishment."

"What's that smell?" Jaejoong asked himself; he smelled burning.... Burning? The toast? No, how could anyone burn toast? He burst out of the bathroom and saw smoke comming from a pan, which, thankfully, was not his pan.

"Hy-hyung..." Donghae, now covered in black smoke looked towards Jaejoong, teary eyed.

"What happend?" Jaejoong tried not to laugh at the sight the ash all over his dongsang's face.

"T-the....." Jaejoong simply walked over to the still buring pan and place the cover on it. 

"It's okay, just don't cook again. Ever. You hear me?" 

"O-okay."

"Come on we'll miss the bus." he said as he headed to the door.

"Hyung, why don't you get Kangin to pick you up?"

"Uh.... Well. Why do you think?"

"I dunno"

"Think about it, I'm leaving."

"Hyung! I can ask my manager to give you a ride too."

"Nah, it's fine. " he said shaking his head. He had forgotten that A class students had the priviledge of their mangers giving them rides.

"Oh-  Then I'll come with you to the bus!" Donghae said smiling and reached for his bag.

"No, don't ride the bus with me." Jaejoong said rather forcefully.

"Why not?"

"No need. I'll be going. Bye!" he dashed out the door.

"Hmmmm" Donghae hummed as he titled his head and thought, 'whatever....maybe i should follow him? Nah. He'll be fine. I think. Maybe i should? Should-'

-Ring ring-

"Hello?"

"Come."

"Who?"

"It's me, Eunhyuk. Yo late, man!"

"Right, don't talk like that."

"Like what, brotha?"

"Homez, if ya make an-ther sen-ce like that, I no like you no more"

"Hahahahahahaha!!" he paused "Fine."

"See ya."

"Okay my braat---"

"BYE!" Donghae hung up before he could hear the end of that sentence,

'God, that boy can really get on my nerves' he thought.

__________________________

Jaejoong got off the bus and started walking towards his classroom. Since this was his first day after his.... Err.... Rebirth he decided do a mental check list:

'Okay, I have my wig on. I have my glasses on. I have all of my piercings off (thank god I didn't get a nose piercing like they told me to). I have my book bag and my PE kit. I think i'm goo-'

-Crash-

"Sorry!" Damn, I knew I shouldn't have done a mental check! 

"Sorry? Sorry? You made me spill coffee all over my uniform and my jacket!" a blond girl shrieked.

"Well...." Girl got attitude?

"Well? Well what? Why don't you just get out of the way, like a good little nerd." She sneered at Jaejoong.

"O-kay" He paused, and started to walk into the school.

"Hey!" She called after me.

"Yeah?" He replied, then mumbled to himself "What does she want now?"

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, nothing at all." 'Better to keep low, Jaejoong' he thought to himself  starting to control is inner ego.

"Hey Jaejoong!" A familiar voice wrapped his arm around Jaejoong's neck smiling.

"Oh, hello Se7en!" the girl smiled, completely changing her tune. 'Was that the girl that was having a hissy fit with me or what? damn.'

"What's wrong Jess?" he looked at Jaejoong then her and then him again.

"Nothing, he just bumped into me! Look what he d-did to meee!" she squirmed and pouted at the same time.

"Oh, golly~ I'm soo sorry~~" he said sarcasticly.

"Wha-" she started surprised at his tone of voice.

"Jessica" Yunho called.

"Oh, hey Yunho." she said dryly

"We're going to be late. Why are you here?" he said griping her arm.

"That boy made me spill coffee on myself!!" 

"I'll get you a new one. Don't worry about it. And 'made me spill coffee on myself'? Kid, are you serious?" 

"No, You can't!!" the girl started to get hystarical.

"Now, now, he said sorry. We have to go."  he said as he put his hand on her sholder.

"Get. Your. Hand. Off. Me." she said, glaring at him.

"Jessica?" Se7en squeezed into the conversation.

"What?!" the bickering pair shouted.

"Hey, did you dye you hair? It looks gorgous on you. " Se7en said with the most pretty boy smile that anyone could make.

"Yeah- You think so? Thank you" She smiled sheepishly.

"Arg, I'd love to talk more with you but I gotta go."

"Ha ha, I will pay for your coffee. What ever the price was, just put it on my name" he said as he scribbled down a dry cleaner's address.

"Okay~" She smiled.

"Wh-what the?" Yunho stuttered muffed at her cooperativeness.

"Damn" Jaejoong said shortly after the two had left.

"You're telling me" Se7en repiled

----------------------

-Traveling forwards in time to music class-

"Oh ," Jaejoong whispered to himself.

"What's wrong?" Se7en asked

"I-I don't have my swim trunks." Swimming in music class, what the hell? I thought this was school for kid who where to be idols. Not Olympic swimmers. 

"We, have extras, Mr. Kim, you shall be fine" said Kangta, the teacher.

"I thought this was music?" He asked annoyed.

"Swimming is an exersize that is not very damaging to the body, and it's good for the lungs." was the response.

"More like you don't want to teach" Xia mumbled.

"Hey, hey. Get in the pool and do laps for me, Junsu." Kangta smiled

"I think I feel stomach pains, I'm going to the nurse!" he ran off 

"That bastered" Jaejoong thought, 'he left when he was my backup.'

"So, Jaejoong. Why cant you get in the pool?" 

"I don't have swim trunks as I said. Mr. Ahn" 

"I have one over there. You can use that."

"Nah, i think i'll pass"

"No, you-"

-Ring ring-

"Hello" Jaejoong answered

"It's Siwon." 

"What do you want?" he growled.

"You're swimming now, correct?"

"I'm supposed to." he said glancing at Kangta.

"Get Mr. Ahn on the phone."

"Why?"

"Do you want to swim or not?"

"K."

Jaejoong handed the phone to the teacher and the teacher was reluctant to take it but in the end, he did. After saying ok and making a sour face. he told Jaejoong that he didn't have to get in the pool, but he still had to change.

"Hey, Mr.Ahn" Yoochun butted in.

"Yes....?"

"I need swim trunks as well."

"They're over there." he pointed to a red pair of trunks next to the benches where Yunho was surrounded by girls in their bikinis.

"Great" he smiled.

"So, there's no more for me?" Jaejoong asked hopefully.

"Nope, none at all. Stay on the bench. And Seven? Get in the pool."

"Fine. See ya, Jaejae"

"Okay" 'that was close' Jaejoong thought with a sigh. 'Sometimes I really wish I had not gotten a tattoo. Yes, it's illegal for a minor to get one but some how Sooman was able to work around that. Haha, sometimes it feel like my binding twards his Entertainement; a slave mark as some people say. But I guess I deserved it becasue I really wanted a tattoo and the condition was that I got another small one somewhere that read 'SME'. A lot of people, when I was a singer, thought I was 17 or older, but were not sure of my age, because I had a tattoo. 

He walked to the bench, slightly distanced from Yunho and his harlem, the bench was cool and the metal was hard. 

"Hey," Yunho said.

"Hello." Jaejoong replied thinking, 'why the hell is he talking to me?'

"So, I want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Well," he paused and glanced at the girls, asking them to back off. They did and said "Oppa, oppa" as they got in the pool.

"Are you realated to Hero?"

"What?" Jaejoong asked, much louder than he'd intended to, making some of the girls look back, and others whisper to each other.

"Why so dramatic?" Yunho was slightly shocked by Jaejoong's reaction

"Nothing" Jaejoong replied.  'Guess a slight poker face wouldn't hurt' "Why would you think that?"

"No, reason. I had a chance to meet him and I don't know how to expain this, but you have the same type of feel as he does." he said looking into Jaejoong's eyes through the thick glasses.

"You could say that." he said as he got up.

"Hey" Yunho grabbed his arm

---------------------

A|N I am back and I will be writing again so stay with me

im so sorry I haven't been writing my computer has been having issues :(

As always leave a comment and I will respond and the next chapter will include some more yj action! 

Thank you very much for 100 subscribers!!