Have fun

Do You Know Me?

''Could you let go of me?'' Jaejoong asked, slightly startled at the sudden gesture.

''Are you going to answer me?'' Yunho replied; he didn't really have any intention of holding the other boy's wrist. To be honest he only asked that question because Jaejoong and Hero seemed similar. He himself knew that in reality, Hero would never look like this.

Jaejoong was wearing a pair of drab, thick, black glasses. Even though thick frames were fashionable, the pair he had on were just plain ugly. Yunho couldn't even see his eyes. The haircut looked unnatural because it was shaggy and covered almost half of his face. Jaejoong's uniform could only be described as nerdy. It was buttoned up all the way, and the tie looked uncomfortably tight. The pants were at least two sizes too large on him. Hero once said that while he has nothing against following the rules, he liked to break a certain amount as well. "I'm not a fashion leader or anything like that, but if you see me in thick framed glasses, know that I am not in my right mind."

His style was inspired by punk-rock; nothing that he liked to wear portrayed a model citizen. His fashion was more like that of a rebellios teenager, although his personallity was kind and giving. He always hated things that made him look smaller than he was, which is what that ill-fitting uniform did to Jaejoong.

"Will you let go of me, please." Jaejoong repeated, his facial expression not having changed from when he asked the first time. It almost seemed like Yunho wasn't talking to a person, rather the person in front of him seemed like a robot. Almost like how Hero acted when he had to deal with an annoying MC.

"You havn't answered my question." he replied, slightly annoyed. There is nothing in common between him and Hero. 'Why the do I think they're similar?' Yunho wondered.

"I suggest letting go, Yunho." a voice came from behind.

"People are staring, even though we're all pretty well known, you can't always be sure no one is taking pictures." The newcomer said quietly.

"Shut up, Siwon" Yunho said annoyed. 'Why the hell is this guy here, isn't he supposed to be wagging his tail to Kim Yungmin?'

Yunho loosened his grip, "and what is your business, here at the SM swimming pool?"

"I came to fetch that boy" Siwon pointed at the poor Jaejoong.

"Why?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"Sudden interest."

"I'm sorry, but I believe that whatever goes on in the business is none of your concern."

After Jaejoong was dragged out of school, he was sent to the studio to learn the dance. There wasn't much to it except the cute,  charming smiles, unintentional looking, and high fives here and there. The concept was cute, young, and happy. 

It makes him gag. 'How can I act happy if I'm not happy with what I'm doing? What if I'm taking the place of someone who desperatly wants to become an idol singer? What if in the process of keeping me tied up with SME, someone else's life was ruined?' 

"J- Hero! Sunbae~!" a familiar dolphin-like voice called, snapping Hero back to reality.

"Hey. How are you?" he replied with a cold, professional smile.

"I-I'm fine. And you, sunbae?" Junsu said slightly put off by Jaejoong's smile. That smile was something that he swore Jaejoong could never make. A fake smile only for show. Like a doll's, just something for people to stare at. Though the Jaejoong he knew was slightly bitter at times, when he smiled it had a lot of meaning to it.

"What's wrong?" Yoochun asked, tapping Junsu on the shoulder.

"Nothing. I'm fine." Junsu replied curtly, not noticing the other's disbelief.

Yunho, Heechul and Sungmin arrived then. Yunho glanced at Jaejoong who was now sitting alone, off to the side.

The other Suju boys arrived soon after. The last one to come was Siwon. 'If any of us were late he would've probably had a fit,' Jaejoong thought.

The rehearsal went smoothly. The dance was fresh feeling and the parts weren't too long, so all he had to worry about was getting knocked over by the other, bigger boys. Jaejoong wasn't particularly small, he was actually considered tall. He just looked smaller because he was skinny. 

"Keep your head up," Siwon whispered so that only the two of them could hear.

"What?" Jaejoong asked with a slight frown.

"Right now, you're Hero."

"Of course I'm Hero! Who else would I be?" he smiled bitterly. 'I am Hero; there is no Jaejoong. Though I don't have much memory about my life as Hero, I am Hero. No matter what I do, I can never escape this person, this made up person. I am designed to fit in this frame called Hero. Oh, the irony. I am Hero. I am supposed to be the hero for music, for people, but I'm just another-'

"Eemember that. You're Hero, the boy wih many faces."

'Many faces?.........?'

-----------------

"Hey, Kangin hyung?" Jaejoong asked as the two were in the car heading to their stylists to show the final outfit for the music video.

"Hmm?" he got in reply.

"Someone said that I was a boy of many faces... What does that mean?"

"You still don't remember everything?"

"Well, not everything..." which is true. He remembers some parts of his career clearly, like it happened only yesterday. Other parts, not at all. 

"It meant that you could act one act and within a moment, you could portray a completly different person"

The older man explained, taking a bite of his bread.

"So it means that I act cold." 'What does that have to do with anything? Why would that guy tell me that? How will that  information help me with the song? Do I need help? Huh, I thought I was doing well for a rusty old man.'

"No, it's more like you could change  who you were in a flash. For example, you could sing a ballad mourning the loss of a lover, and in a matter of seconds you will switch to a song that screams confidence and modesty." 

"Was I..... Bipolar at times?" the boy asked, slightly confused.

"Haha not that I knew of, buddy."

'Just how much does he remember?' Kangin wondered. 'He seems to remember some. Not a lot, but not too little either.... Eh?'

_________________

A/N

So, Jaejoong, why don't you tell us about your memories? Huh? Huhhhhh?

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this little story.... Why don't you comment below??? And, you know, subscribe.....?

No? You don't wanna? Oh.... Okay :(