Music Class

Do You Know Me?

 

Jae's POV

Ahhh music classs! So much better then dance class. You'd think from being a singer I would be a natural at dancing, but you got it wrong, if I practice like 50 times yeah I’m fine, but in dance class they expect you to see the dance 3 times, learn the main points of the dance, and VALA you have the dance all memorized and finished! Well, that is very wrong.... geez zi remember when I was in X-man they asked me to dance for a girl with out telling me before, so I did this weird dance I do when I'm alone! BUT the girl picked me anyways~ Heh guess my image saved me. Who was the guy that was competing with me for the girl? I remember training with him or something....
"JJAEE HYUNGG" Oh it's Junsu.
"Hey Junsu."
"Hehahahehahehahea" why is he laughing? WAIT he's fake laughing... that can't be good.
"Hyung I love you." He did something.
"Erm what did you do say?" 
"I erm... I... told... I got you.... in..." Don't say it. "I... er…" Please don't let it be...
"Spit it out. NOW." 
"IgotintroublesoSMwasgoinggetridofme, thentheysaidifIgotyoutorecordasingletheywouldletmestay!!!!"
(A/N translations; I got in trouble so SM was going to get rid of me, then they said if I got you to record a single they would let me stay!!) 
"Well, I guess this is it for you Su, I was told Cube Ent was looking for additions, maybe you should try there," I said walking away from him.
"HYUNG! Hyuuuuuuuunnnnggggg.’ Don't look back, he might be crying. "Wahhh, hyung," TT^TT
"I'm sorry Su you know I can't…"
"PLEASE HYUNG JUST THIS ONCE" he said… On his Knees.... Sigh what kind of a hyung would I be if I didn't help him?
"Okay BUT remember, I'm ONLY doing the RECORDING of a single." 
"Thank you hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!" God this boy had mood swings.
"Yeah, yeah, no problem I guess." I don't feel very good about this.

PURPLE LINE (Bell sound)

"Alright quiet everyone! So, today we'll practice our skill of listening to lyrics."
"Mr. Kim?" Kangta, our music teacher said as he taped my shoulder.
"Yes?"
"Could you start?" errr no
"Um sure." the tune started playing and it sounds like I’ve heard it before, it's... from one of my singles. Greetings! That's it, why am I tearing up? I loved doing this song...
"Mr. Kim? Can you say the lyrics for us?"
"Sure." Hope no one notices the voice in the recording is mine... 
"The time that the wind stays is not enough for me, once a smile my last greetings. Love you.... Love you.... Fly away, Fly away love... The only love in my life, good bye" a tear escaped my eye, why? I really don't cry very often. I've never had a 'one tear drop’ moment, well with feeling.
"Very well don't Mr. Kim. I would like to say, how you said it and expressed emotion in each word, I would think you, yourself wrote this!" well… I helped write this with my... Dad. Hah, that explains.
"Even your tear at the end seemed to be a part of the song!" Someone called out.
"I agree!"
"Yeah, didn't the singer do that too?"
"Who was that?"
"HERO"
"Oh that's it!" 
"What happened to him? I reallllllly liked him."
"Ok! All you boys and girls in the A1 class! See this? Even with listening once, Mr. Kim knew the lyrics and if I had the instrumental I would defiantly have him sing it. I think Mr. Kim might be the next Hero!" He said as he stared at me, he knows. He's trying to guilt me in to going back to Hero. Well boo you.
"I beg to differ." Who's that? Why did everyone become so quiet all of the sudden.
"It's Yunho!!"
"OMG he was in this class?"
"Ahhhh i didn't do my hair today!!! Why did you have to come today????"
"Hum, why do you think so Mr. Jung?" Kangta asked in a questioning manner, yeah, why not me? Well I am me. Err meaning Hero, wait... yeah.
"Hero has a more angelic voice not so husky." Well derr I'm speaking the lyrics.
"Very well then Mr. Jung, since you are here why don't you try a song?" 
"Yes sir." He came up and as I walked back to me seat I looked in to his eyes, he looks familiar...  "You'll never be as good as Hero" he hissed. hahahahaa the jokes on you, I AM Hero! 
He is quite good looking, small face, tall, lean, kinda muscular but not too much. Tan skin, hmm hair about the length of mine... 
Why does that face seem so familiar? 

----

-After music in the hallway-

"Hyung do you remember him?!" Junsu said to me, I looked a Yoochun for help, he made his face of ‘I have no freaking idea’.
"Nope."
"How? You twp stayed together for 6 months!! He was the really shy boy!" hmmm doesn't ring a bell.
"Wait Yunho? Nah that's not him."
"No that was him!!" his voice going up a little to high for humans.
"Yunho was MUCH cuter and nicer." It's true he was so nice that even if I did mean pranks he laughed with me. BUT that guy? Noooo. 
"Can't you see????? Oh my god!!!" Yoochun started cracking up.
"I'm telling you he's not him."
"Chun why are you laughing?"
"I swear it's him." I swear your is bigger than most girls
"HEY, don't go there." Did he read my mind?
"Hyung, here is a slip for you to get out of Acting class to come to SM's office, I'll be there with you." This soon? 
"How did you... You knew I was going to say yes huh?" that little....
"OH LOOK AT THE TIME!! I GOTTA GO HYUNG I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!" And he ran, that coward!!!
"Looks like you gotta date with SM hyung" 
"Shut up Chun"

_____________

A/N the song is ‘Greeting’ by Jaejoong for the millionairs 1st love OST. I love his voice in this, it's just angellic enough to show off his voice but doesn't make him sound like a girl. Also theres the one by the 5 of them with shows there voices mixing and the beautiful sound it makes!  also the art is by Nikelf!!