Acting(?) Class

Do You Know Me?

 

Jae’s Mind POV

Yeah I might of told Su that I would help him and do a single, fu fu fu...
(>;D I NEVER said that I would do that, today)

SO I'm going too stall as long as I can. Just until they send Siwon to hunt me down, literally hunt me down, there was a kid that didn't want to see SM and Siwon chased the poor kid until he got a hold of him. Sadly for him Siwon probably was the best athlete in Soul... I don't really want to get JunSu in trouble but I don't want to see that ugly face. Have you seen that face? Seriously if the guy makes a million won every 5 hrs you'd think he'd go to the clinic to get some facial massages, or even plastic surgery! I mean he made 70% of the kids who come here get some type of facial thing done. It's a good thing mom, dad and him were ‘friends’. Thanks to that I didn't have to worry about him doing to my face. BUT what does kind of disturb me is that there was a kid that he did do things to make him look like me. AGH... it's not like I'm that handsome... well that's a lie. 
"Wait where am I?" Crap I was supposed to turn left not right.

~It's about the way you are~ (bell) 

I'm late. CRAP I’M LATE! FASTER LEGS! FASTER! I CAN'T BE LATE!! AISH
I started running as fast as my legs could take me thinking. 'I wish I would have worked out mo-'

*BAM*
"Oowwee" My ... Did I run in to a pole? My noise hurts a lot too. 
"Are you okay?" Who is this kid? He seems familiar, wow Jae your forgetting everyone.
"Ye-yeah I'm fine, sorry..."
"It's okay, just be careful because there are a lot of people that are mean and will pick fights with you/"
"Mmm I'm sorry..."
"It's okay! Umm.. Your glasses are kinda..." Oh that would explain the slight pain on my noise.
"Thank you i better get going or well i'm alreadly late for class"
"Yeah no problem Jae." Nice kid... Does he know my name? He knows my name? How? I don't remember him? Did I ever talk to a kid like this before?
As if he read JaeJoongs mind.
"We meet this morning." 
"What?" Jae said with a dumb founded face.
"Se7en? Remember?" 
"OH hi… Sorry about that I'm bad with names" I know I'm bad with names but how did I forget in a matter of what 2 hours?
"It's okay, just don't forget it next time!" he said as he messed with my hair.
"H-hey! Don't puuffttt do that." Trying to get rid of him.
"Oh kay okayyy but we better get going or we'll really be late!"
"Yea."
(A/N And with that that ladies and gentz they walked into the sunrise.... HAHA just kidding)

"Mr. Jaejoong, you are very late" mm Mr. Bryan's angry... *__*;;;;
"I'm sorry Mr."
"Well you better be." And giving a death glair until... "HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA I got you!!" He burst out laughing and the whole class followed. "It's okay I’m just kidding with you, sit down." He said as he patted my shoulder.
"Sorry..."
"Jaejoong your blushing!" Well then Chun
"haha he's right." Some kid said.
*sigh* Today I'm getting a lot of attention...
"So let's get started." Mr. Bryan said as he started writing stuff on the board.
Same things over and over again.... I'm pretty good in this class, thankfully, in this class I can drift off and just not think at all.
Is... Someone pocking me?
"Jae...." oh it's Chun~
"Yeah," I whispered back.
"Shouldn't you go to SM's office?”
;___;
"Seriously you promised." *sigh* as much as I love Chun he can be too good at reminding me of things I don't want to be reminded of... 
"Ok..." *sigh*
"So, when you are showing more emotion in one scene you should..." 
"Mr. Bryan" 
"Yes Mam~" 
"I-" did he just say mam?
"ahahahHAHAHA" the whole class laughed again... god they laugh a lot these days.
"Th-that wasn't a girl was it..." Nope
"It was me, I need to go to SM's office..." 
"ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Obnoxious? Yes but when a kid is sent SM's office they’re usually:
A) In a ton of trouble.
B) Did something reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly good. 
C) Is going to get suspended.
Usually it's A) not much of C) and almost NEVER of B), today I'm not of the 3. Well I'm not one of them But I'm saving some of from C...
COUGH COUGH JuSu… COUGH... Kim... COUGH… Xiah...
-__-
"Very well, um do you have a pass?" I handed over the pink peace of paper.
"Okay you may go."

___________________________

yaayaa!! long time no update huh T^T sorry! 

But I hope you guys like it!! Also this time I have a beta reader (yayay no struggling through my horrible gramer/spelling/ect!!) 
PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK (only way for me to get better)

idk if I already mentioned this but I got this banner by NiKelf it was very nice of them to do that~! :3

ambotheorange (beta reader): I’ll be editing the story from now on! ^^ I also just wanted to let you know that I have edited the past chapters if you want to have a look back.