SNOW BALLS

Do You Know Me?

Editor's Note: I'm a different, temporary, editor, so sorry if the chapters have different feel from this point on.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" (A/N does that sound familiar?) Junsu said as he ran away from Heechul, who was chasing him like a maniac.

"Ack, no!! Hyung!" he begged, but recieved no mercy.

-Flashback-

"Alright, Let's get outta here!!" Said the 16 boys.

"I'm not going out when there's that much snow," said Heechul, and paused to look at Yunho crooking an eyebrow.

"Why would you even want to get wet?" he asked, glancing at Kibum who only smirked in reply. "Don't look at me like that!"

Leeteuk chucked "Alright let's not have a fight here, we don't want to get in trouble!" he said jokingly while nudging Heechul's elbow.

"Come on guys it'll be fun to get out of here and, well, pound Heechul Hyung!" Junsu said, receiving a death glare form Heechul.

"Well, we are done with the recording so... It wount hurt" said Kangin.

"Yeah, That shouldn't be a problem for Suju eather. They don't have anything untill 11." said Suju's Manager.

"Fine by us" said Yoochun's Manager.

"Yup" agreed Changmin's and Junsu's .

"Err...." Said Yunho's manager and all of them, including the fellow managers asked in a rather whiney voice "Whyyyy????" he looked at Yunho who was making a face that said "allow me, I want to. You will allow me. Damn it, allow me!!!"

"W-well, h-he doesn't have anything untill 8 so....."

"Alright, it's setted. Let's play!" and they all rushed to get their jackets until Leeteuk stopped them.

"Hold on a moment"

"What now?"

"How are we going to play?" everyone looked at him, confused.

"Well," Eunhyuk said, "You make a fort, then you throw balls at people." Junsu tried, and failed, to stifle a giggle.

"No, not like that," After thinking for a moment, he glared at Junsu. "Balls? Reallly? You're giggling at that?" he said as he raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Junsu was getting red. "I can't help myself; it's like when people say dodo!" 

"Whatever. Anyway, how are we choosing teams?"

"Super Junior versus everyone else?" Sungmin sugested.

"Yeah! That's a good idea!" the mentioned member cheered.

"Hey, I said let's have a snowball fight for fun, not so we can kill each other," Interrupted Jaejoong.

"That's true, it's not fair."  Junsu agreed.

 "Shut up, dolphin boy!" Changmin teased.

"Well, then, Max," he said as he made a face.

"How about we count off by twos?" Yunho suggested.

"Good idea, let's go with that," Leeteuk decided, among quiet murmursof agreement from the other boys.

"You wanna play? Then be quiet. I mean it," Heechul called out. "All right, everyone say your number when I point at you. I'll be the judge."

When they finished, team one included Eunhyuk, Jaejoong, Yunho, Changmin, Sungmin, Yoochun, Ryeowook, and Yesung. Team two consisted of Xiah, Kibum, Leeteuk, Hankyung, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Shindong, and Yesung.

"Everyone know which team you're on?" Heechul double checked.

"Yeah!"

"Then you have ten minutes to build your fort, so get started!"

"Let's just make it like an igloo" said Yunho, the rest of his team agreeing that was the best option.

Ten minutes later, both teams had pretty impressive forts.

"Ready? Go!!!" Heechul ran out of the middle of the feld.

As the snowballs started flying, Junsu found he was getting hit a lot.

"Aish! Hyung, stop aiming only at me!" he yelled at Jaejoong.

"I'm not," he replied before getting hit right in the middle of his face.

"Haha! You got what you deserved!" Junsu crowed.

"You." Stopping for a moment, Hero hid behind his fort as he quickly built a pile of snowballs, before suddenly launching them at at the dolphin.

"Ack, hyung! Too much!" 

"I"m never going to stop..."

"Hyung~~~~"

"Babe, I'm not your hyung right now." he grinned devilishly.

"Haha that's out of love, hyung!" Changmin chuckled as he threw a snowball at Siwon.

"Ack! Seriously, why me?" Junsu groaned, "You're such a pain!"

"That might be true but I'm still better than you!"

"You arrogant bastard!!!" 

"What did you say?!?!?!"

"You heard me"

"Shut up, Junsu!"

"Alright, cut it out," Heechul tried to intervene.

"You're not the boss!" said Junsu, throwing a snow ball at him.

"...." Heechul took out his mirror and looked at the snow on his hair.

"You little...!" he started chasing Junsu.

"Hyung," Yunho tried to stop him.

"Out of my way, damnit!" Heechul pushed Yunho away with more force then Yunho had thought possible.

"Gotcha!" he grabbed Junsu's hoody.

"Ack! Let go!" Junsu cried as Heechul climbed on top of him, and started shoveling snow into Junsu's shirt.

"Hyung, calm down," Siwon lifted Heechul up by his arms.

"Let me go! I'm gonna murder that brat!" struggling out of Siwon's grasp, Heechul gave chase again.

-End Flashback-

"Ack, no! Hyung!!!" Junsu begged as Heechul showed no mercy on him.

"Hyung! Help me!!" he called to Hero.

"You're on your own as long as you aren't broken~" was the reply.

"Hyuuung!" he pleaded once more, this time with puppy eyes, but recieved no acknowledgment

"Hyukjae!" Eunhyuk gave him an 'I can't help, you he's too scary, and it was your fault' face.

"Alright, alright I'll help," Hero finally gave in.

"Heechul, hyung, hey, your hair looks better now anyway. And who cares? Your gorgeous no matter what," he whisperd, knowing it would calm him.

"Of course I am, but this kid annoys me." Heechul snapped.

"Yeah," Hero glanced at Junsu, who still had puppy eyes.

"Look at him he has a little...."

"He has a giant , and that's it!" Heechul stated, only half joking.

"Hey!" Junsu wanted to glare, but knowing it was a bad idea settled on a pout instead.

"Compared to yours it's not," Hero said.

"What did you say?!"

'Oh ,' Hero thought, 'that's what they argued about last time.' He ran for it

"Heeerooo!!!" Said man started running as fast as he could, but he hadn't exercized in a long time, and it was showed. All the guys were tying to stay away from Heechul, and when Jaejoong saw Yunho he ran towards him and hid behind him.

"That's not fair," Heechul crossed his arms, Yunho was his best pal. He wasn't going to kill him today.

"Hyung, I think you've chased him enough" Yunho grinned.

"Yeah, yeah" Heechul replied, walking away.

"Thanks man," Jaejoong patted Yunho's back

"No problem" Yunho grinned then stared into Jaejoong's eyes He looked at the blond with such intensity Jaejoong thought 'what's wrong with him?'

"Is something wrong?"

"No, you got a little something on your forehead." Yunho said, walking away.

"Guys!" Their managers yelled.

"What?" 

"Your first gig is in two weeks."

"Damnit!" they groaned; their vacation was over. The sun went down and they came indoors, the managers gave them hot cocoa and coffee. as if the little fight hadn't happened. Jaejoong, Xiah, and Heechul were getting along very well. The boys joked about things and started telling stories about their childhood, their trainee days, and their crazy fans.

"Hey, wasn't your house broken into?" Changmin asked Yunho.

"Yeah, it kinda "

"So it's true? That's horrible!" said Leeteuk.

"Where are you staying?" Asked Yoochun.

"I'm staying at Heechul hyung's place" he said, taking a sip of tea.

"Ooo, Heechuuul's," Yunho lifted an eyebrow, "Haha very funny."

"What about you Hero? Any stories?" Jaejoong thought for a moment.

"Not about a specific fan, but on Fridays..." he paused, considering whether or not to tell them. 

"What? What? We're all guys here!" Eunhyuk asked, eagerly.

"Well, some girls get a little...." he stared in to his cup of half drunk cocoa.

"Just say it!" Kibum demanded.

"I get thongs before on a regular basis," Jaejoong said, and looked up form his mug to see all the boys laughing.

"Really? That's hillarious!" Heechul chuckled.

"I feel bad for you man." said Kyuhyun.

"Eh, i've kida gottin use to it... hehe"

"What do you do with them?" Kangin wanted to know.

"I give them to my sister." 

"What does she do with it?"

"I don't know. Why the hell should I know, or care?"

"How come you're solo and not in a group?" Kibum asked.

"They're not in a group." he pointed at Changmin and Yunho.

"But they came after you."

"Well, I was suppost to be in a group with an other guy after my first single."

"What happened?" questioned Hankyung.

"I... decided to take a break from singing. I don't even think the guy knew that he was going to be with me."

"Do you remember who?" Heechul asked knowing very well that it was Yunho. Yunho had thought he was only trianing with Jaejoong, but why would anyone put an idol with a newbie? SM had wanted them to be in a group called DBBP, but when Jaejoong quit, the idea disappeared into thin air and they decided to have Yunho be a solo, with Changmin following not much later. 

"No. I decided to forget about anyone I knew from through my career." Jaejoong said sadly.

"I feel sorry for the guy. Hope his career's not ruined because of me."

The awkward silence that filled the room was soon broken by the managers calling for their charges.

"Super Junior, we have to go!"

"Yunho!"

"You too J--Hero!!!" Jaejoong glared at the door.

Super Junior left first, and as Jaejoong was about to leave too, Yunho grabbed his arm forcing him to jolt backwards.

"Eh? What's the matter?"

"Do you know me?"

_________________________

A/N YAY

Does that sound cheesy? Eh, I'll risk it.

Comment, subscribe, give me feedback.....it's what I live off! :)

Love you all, PIAP