Recording? RECORDING~

Do You Know Me?

 

‘I don't know how long it's been since I've recorded,’ Jaejoong thought as the man opened the door for him. He heard some Suju members singing and tuning their voices. He heard some bickering among some people and saw others practicing the dance. He then heard Junsu's laugh, he ran behind him and slapped his head.
"AH! YAAH what was that for?" He said as he turned around to face the hitter.
"YOU...." I stared at him, and that was all that was needed for Junsu to run behind Eunhyuk.
"H-hyun..g... How are y-ou?" He said with an awkward smile.
"Oh, just fine. It's just that I haven't seen you for a while," he smiled back.
"Yeah! haha, I wonder why! " Junsu said with the most cutest smile he could make at that time.
"Hero? Are you here?" The producer yelled.
"Yeah! He's here," someone said as they pushed me to the producer.
"Hello," he said looking up and down my body, note to self: stay away form this one.
"......."
"It's your turn to record. Don't go flat, don't go sharp, just do the 3 steps in the song," I nodded, just stay in my range. ‘Easy enough,’ he thought as he walked into the recording box.
"Can you hear me?" he asked.
"Yeah"
"Ok," and with that the music started, I heard Micky's rap then Heechul hyungs, then…
"Let me see the feelings you have for me," I sang. He stopped, looking straight at me.
“No. Again, louder," he said. 
"Let me see the feeling you have for me,” I sang.
"I can't HEAR you. Again," the music started once again.
"Let me see the feeling you have for me," I sang louder.
"No, NO, no. You gotta sing with more strength, harder," then he pressed the button and it started. I breathed in and yelled.
"LET ME SEE THE FEELING YOU HAVE FOR ME."
"Okay, okay. Good, next Sungmin!" He got his head sets off with ease and heard the door open, Aungmin came in and he bumped in to him, then left.
When he got back to the waiting room he heard some snickering and sneering. He looked at them with a confused look, and Donghae came over.
"Hyung," He said wile he was holding back a burst of laughter.
"What?" I said with confusion.
"ha...HA....haaaaaa"
"What?"
"That producer...kkk...kkk"
"WHAT?" I demanded getting impatient.
"Hee...he, always says to re-record 3 times..... He doesn't give a even if it all sounds the same."
"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHahahahahaa...haa....ha...ha......ha!" They all started laughing out of control pointing at the honey blond.
"Eh, wh-whatever," I said trying not to go red.
"It's okay," Junsu said.
"XIAH," the producer yelled. Junsu winked and left.
"Here I'll show you," Junsu said.
"You still don’t know I’ve been waiting here all along…" he sang once.
"Again, less vibrato," the producer said Junsu glanced at me and sang again.
"You still don’t know I’ve been waiting here all along…"
"Again, I told you less vibrato," he said again and I thought, ‘what the hell? He's not singing with vibrato’
"You still don’t know I’ve been waiting here all along…" He sung once again, same way, same notes, same vibrato.
"All right PERFECT," he approved. ‘What do you know, there are still producers like that. He should have gotten rid of him, shame on you Lee So Man,’ I thought as I sat down on the fake leather seat next to Donghae.
"Yunho," hmm? Is it the dude form school? Hope not.
"YUNHO?" He called once again.
"Yea, I'm here.”
"Okay go in, and also;"
"KangIn, Donghae, SungMin, ShiWon, ShinDong, Yunho, Choikang, Han Kyung aaaaannnnd HeeChul. COME NOW
."
"Got to go hyung," Donghae said as he got up and walked over along with the other boys.
3 times again. What a joke.
"Good, good NOW KiBum, SungMin, Hero, Xiah, EunHyuk," Oh is that me, it's me I checked the music.
"Let's go hyunnngg!" Sang Junsu.
They walked over to the red door and out came the previous boys including a tall brown haired boy.
They stepped into the recording room once again and as Jaejoong was stepping in he crashed in to the brown haired boy, he said he was sorry and laughed it off. The brown haired boy just stared at him mesmerized, thinking that was strange Jaejoong waved his hands in front to the boy.
"un...Ho..." He said.
"What? Sorry, I didn't understand you," Jaejoong was surprised at the sudden words.
"Yunho. That’s my... name," Jaejoong just smiled at him.
"Okay" Jaejoong said. ‘What's wrong with him,’ he thought. He stepped in to the recording room along with the others and started the chorus. 
"Just show me you love!"
Yunho thought at that moment that he wanted to show Jaejoong his love. He knew Hero knew him. He knew it, but just didn't know how to show him...
"ALRIGHT, You know who you are, come on in." the producer said,  Leeteuk and Heechul left the room and he walked in. 
Lucky enough he was able to get a spot next to his love.
"Okay were going to start, and do both parts at once, ok?" The producer said.
And with that the music started, thinking he needed to do well he sung as best as he could.
"I'll go anywhere." they sang in unison.
"Words I want to say to you," Leeteuk sang then the producer said 'CUT' 
"Yunho, lower. Your the base here, stay that way," he felt a tad humiliated but said okay, Jaejoong looked around him and saw the Suju members chuckling the at boy next to him who was looking straight at this eyes and whispered,
"It's okay, being the base is the most difficult part a vocalist could have in singing."
He felt ecstatic and tried to hold back a giant smile.
He tried it another time and it was impeccable. Even the producer didn't say to do it 3 times.
"I'm just happy to have you near me," they sang the next verse of their parts and they where released from the recording room. 
"Thank you," Yunho said to Jaejoong.
"Huh? Oh that? No problem," he said in a rather dry manner.
"No, really it means a lot to me. I'm having vocal problems and I can feel it," Yunho said with a weary smile.
"Mmmhmm That's not good, I had that type of problem when I was going though puberty but. You don't seem like your 15 so...." Bingo he guessed it, Yunho was going through a late puberty.
"I am..." feeling awkward Jaejoong looked outside the small window and at the moving snow on the trees.
"That's fine, it's different for every one," he said turned away from Yunho.
"Hey, Yunho," just as Yunho thought he made everything worse between the two he shot his head up in surprise.
"Yes?" he said in a hopeful tone.
"Do you want to have a snow ball fight?" the blond asked.
When he turned around all the boys were in front of him as if to say.

"YES"

__________________

A/N
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow…
Hope you enjoyed! I'm very sorry for the slow uploads TT^TT I’m still at my parents and they no like when I’m on the computer... Yeah, can u tell? I'm with 6 year olds here!!! -_-'''
Comments? Feed back? Thank you very much! :)