Sweet dreams

Do You Know Me?

A/N hi how are you all doing? Currently I am looking for an editer! If you are intrested, PLEASE contact me by mesage ;)

___________________

 

"How many facees? 

how many personallities?

who are you?

Who am I?" He read aloud the small man looked to his left and right. The other Superjunior members were too busy to listen to him. It was the comeback show down--- what ever the authorities wanted to call it. The only person that seemd to be listening was Hero. Hero was a misterious guy. He dissapeared for several years and all of a sudden POP he's back.  THough it amazed him how much media attention the name HERO, could bring. SJ is a world class idol, but the attention they got just from the preview mv was horendous. 15 million in four days, he must have something up his sleve! How can an idol be gone for that long, but have.... sigh, i guess what Mr.Suman calls the "Hero effect" is true. 

"SungMin" Leetuk nudged

'Yes?' he replied with a gentil smile

"DOn't stair too much at him, even though his time of activity is shorter than your time. He is your sunbae," he wispierd

Sungmin brushed it off, but he didn't notice that he was stairing at the man. To be quite honest, if no one told sungmin that Hero was older than him, he probably would of guessed that hero was his age. 'Wow, i gotta admit, the man aged well'. Although he was 22 years old, he had that look of inocence in him. Then again he does have makeup on so that might be the case. 

After about five minutes Yunho arrived, he appologied for being late and was caised by the make up artist and stylest. 'It must be a nucense to be that popular too'

--

 

When the seventeen of us were on stage so the fan's screaming was over whelming, Jaejoong had forgotten about the amount of yelling that the fans did. The yelled every single one of the SJ members and Xia's Max's Micky's U-know's and finally his. IT felt odd, people that you don't know yelling and crying while they see your face. Some happliy smiling, and some fainting.... 

The stage was fun, there wasn't any pressure when we were performing ''Show me your love' it was actually enjoyable. When the stage was finished the boys went out to have meat (A/N meat is expensive in koream so, naturally  when celebrating, meat is the 1st thing that comes up. ^^;;) with the producers and other idol groups. 

''Drink up HERO! Your an adult, no? Come on drink drink drink!" The porducer, whom was already quite drunk started to shove alcohol to Jaejoong.

"Uh, sure. Thank you." he said taking the drink, he took a sip and tasted the strange taste of soju. He didn't like the taste, but didn't dislike it either. When he was done with that the elder started pooring more in to the glass. Jaejoong, politely told the man that he had a scedule early in the morning the next day. The man did not back off.

"I'm very sorry Mr.Hwang, but I can not." He smile again, he didn't want to get drunk. Not that he could even if he wanted to. To get Jaejoong drunk was , nearly impossible. Since he's family has had a tradition of drinking and the beauty of it, it took a lot of alcohol to get him drunk.

THe elder started leaning aggenst Jaejoong and he backed off.Even if Jaejoong was being polite, the man smelled horrid! He smelled worse than DongHae after his 10 hour 'exersize'.

"Haha, Hero! It is very very vaerry impolite to not take the drink of an elderly! Yooou should k-now thaaat.....by...noew...mnnmnmnnnn" the man collapsed on top of Jaejoong with those last words.

'Eck discusting, he calls him self and elderly? Take a shawer first, please.' he thought and he frowned, he back off some more but ended up nuddging the person to his right.

Oh how he wished that his profile said that he was underaged. The culture in korea forced men to drink  up, and really. DRINK UP:

  • Drinking it self, fine. Don't give a crap.
  • Older men/ women trying to make him drink, annoying.

He looked to his left, there was SiWon with Heechul. They were talking. It looked like there was no way in hell that that guy would even look at the situation that Jaejoong was in. He looked in front of him to see Sung min sleeping, and he didn't want to wake the kid up. He stoped thinking for a secand to think, 'is Siwon with Heechul?, nah. Heechul's too full of himself. Nah....nah?' he shook the thought away for now and

He looked to his right, and there was Yunho. Hero smiled ackwordly, Yunho smiled back. 

He wispered, "Need some help?" pointing at the sleeping man on top of Jaejoong's lap

"That would be nice." He answard faintly, the man wass heavy. The head contains something like 20% of the body weight. And this guy muct weigh more than 80 kg! 

With that Yunho leaned down and murmered something to Mr.Hwang. When Yunho was done, Mr.Hwang instantly poped up and crawlled to the corner. Jaejoong watched carefully, when he got to the corner he collapsed again. 

 

Jaejoong started to chuckled to himself, and asked yunho "What did you tell him?"

"I can't tell you" Yunho smile mischiviously 

'Come on, tell me." he said poking the one on the right

"Nope" said he, as he crossed his arms 

"He's always on my case, come on!" 

"What? Always, haha then you do have the right ot know" With that he motioned Jaejoong to come closer, and told him

"Your leaning on your wife"

Dumbfounded, he had to aske yunho to repeat. Yunho explained that the man targets one person per outing. He makes the other drunk or acts like he himself is drunk and leans on them. But when he leans he starts touching that person's body, the reason why he doesn't want to touch his wife? That's because he only likes pretty things and apparently, she's uggly. Very ugly.

Jaejoong started laughing under his breath

Yunho nugged him, "Is it that funny?"

"That's just sad that he doens't want to do that to her," 

"And your laughing" he said as he crocked an eyebrow

"Cuckling, my friend, chuckling." he corrected yunho

"Sure, ofcorse sunbae."

"Hey, what's with that tone of voice?"

"Nothing, nothing nothing;... sunbae." 

The boys started laughing and teasing each other, and at the end of the night. They exchanged phone numbers.

When Jaejong got in to his van, chukling. 'Who would of thought that Mr.Popluar would of been this funny, and playful?'

His phone started to vibrat, it was yunho 

'Hey, sunbae. It was fun today. Im glad to got to know you, better."

Jaejoong Texted back 

 

After he sent the sent botten, he realized that he was talking stangely in the short text. 'Alwell.' he murmered

--

Back in Yunho's Van he was almost, almost... squeeling. He couldn't believe that he spent the last 3 and a half hours talking to Hero. But in a way it saddend him that Hero for got about him. Compleatly. Eventhought Hero did lose his memory of most things, Yunho wished that Heo at least remember his existance... 

But that didn't matter, now that he has Hero's Phone number. THat was good for now. When the phone startd viberating he eagerly open it. 

'For I also, It was good.' 

The text said. Yunho chuckled, thinking that it was cute, the way Hero wrote his text. Though it made Hero sould a bit old fashioned. 

That could be excused. It was Hero after all.

His manager gave him stange looks, he has never seen Yunho this exsited over, well... anything. 

The night was peacful and the stars where happy, what the could go wrong?

--------------

A/N YAY new chapter

Comment, sub, and oh my god there's a squral!

EDITERS CONACT ME please, i need your help. Send me a mail via AFF thank you!