Yunho Is Not A Happy Camper

Do You Know Me?

 

A/N Hello, I was just checking the past chapters and I saw that I haven't written in YH's POV in a while so here it is!
_______________

~Yunho's POV~

How did I even get to like that boy? He was such a girl. I mean, it's not a bad thing, but there were rumors about him being a girl or him dressing up as a girl because of losing a game? That didn't help. Many girls didn't like him, as in wanting to have with him. They liked him because they thought he was interesting and because he was cute. Look at him?! He's not much of a guy. He has, pink pouty lips, big doe eyes, he wears eyeliner, and I think he even has skin stuff on, on a normal basis. Yeah, I wear make up, but that's only on days when I have filming, a photo shoot or a fan meet. But I think he wore it when I saw him during a practice. No joke. Also he has really…
"Yunho?"
"Small hips."
"What?! Are you imagining stuff about me?" 
"What the hell you wish!" 
"No, you do."
" you HeeChul."
"I don't take offers"
"My dear lord...."
"I know I'm your lord! I knew you cherished me from the beginning, ahh what am I going to do with my self?! Everyone’s falling in love with me!!!!"
I gave him my 'what the hell dude, get a grip' look and he burst out laughing.
"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAhHhaaahhhhaaaahhhhHHHH ha...ha....ke..ke.ekekekekeeeee"
Why is he laughing so much? Dude, really?
"You....kee.....keee....ekekekee.... should of seen your face~!!! man..... kekekekee...."
Oh my god he's turning red... what's wrong with him? And I call him a friend.
"Oh come on Yunho!! Have a sense of humor! GOD sometimes I think you’re too serious. Your ONLY 18 years old!"
"17 actually. Wow you don't even know your FRIEND’S birthday?"
"What ever you’re going to be 18 in like, a month."
"*cough*About 2 months and 6 days." Correction.
"Wow. How... Wow. I'm speechless... your such a…"
Don't finish that sentence MR!
"YUNHO, HEECHUL I KNOW YOU LOVE EACH OTHER BUT IT'S TIME TO FILM!"
"Oh~ Sorry!!" Crap HEECHUL always getting me in trouble!!
"Uh, I don't love him. I don't know about Yunho but, I like girls. Not men," he said as he crossed his arms.
"I don't think Yunho counts as a man Heechul." 
"Pardon me?" I am standing dumbfounded and when I say dumbfounded I mean dumbfounded.
"Oh hi Leeteuk!! How are you?"
"I'm good, Yunho I was just kidding! Haha your face, you really can't lie can you?"
“BOY’S PLEASE!!!!”
"Good job Heechul," we said in unison. Always blame Heechul when in trouble, it always works.
"What did I do? Shut your mouths." 

-----

Rest of filming went well, we had an interview afterwards, and everyone was asking us about Christmas.
You know the usual… Who I'm going to be spending it with, what I'm going to do, if I have a girlfriend and a message to my fans.
And the answer? It's  almost always the same:
For Q1…
"No one just with my family." The nice guy theme.
"At the studio... we have another single/album coming out" the hard working i-have-no-life theme.
Or of course the classic, "with my fans" only works if you are new and cute. Anyways it’s the ‘I love my fans’ for me so they don't question me on things the fans will get mad on.

Q2…
"I'm just going to sleep" I'm tired I had a lot of schedules help me please theme or
"I'm having a concert! I hope to see you there!" Please come to my concert it will be great! theme or
"Mmm I don't know yet!" Either you have no plans, your spending it with your secret lover or you just don't feel like speaking.

Q3…
"No." Even if you do you say no, or you don't…
"Yes *laugh*" You probably don't think is trying to be funny, or trying to get your fans very angry, or you do…
"I don't know~!" Just plain acting cute, or you do but don't want to admit it, or you do and is in hiding it from your manager (no the most smart thing to say).
"Yes, I do with my fans!" Getting love from fans, in my opinion this is the smartest thing to say and it's nice to show appreciation to your fans. 

Which one's did I say? Err I don't even remember... I've had three interviews today and I am not sure, hopefully I said good .
"Get out Yunho." 
"Huh? Yeah are we’re already here?" Ahh home sweet home… with 20 girls standing in front of it? How? Oh right I have to use the back door, I must be tired.
"Hyung to the back door, please," he looked back and then front again and did not answer.
He started fidgeting.
"What's wrong hyung? Why are you doing that?"
"Doing what? Just get out."
"Um I cant, there are what? Like 25 girls out there? What's wrong with the back door?"
"The… The back door... It's umm broken..."
"What? What are you talking about we just came out of it 13 hours before. Don't joke with me about this!"
"I'm not. Someone tried to break in to your dorm."
WHAT?! WHAT THE ? Oh my... What kind of... ...
"Is there anything missing?"
*sigh* it's okay, it's happened before. Just think of it as their love.
"Your..."
"My what. I'm not very patient as you can see now. Hyung." Respect Yunho, respect.
"Your boxers, a few of your ties, a cologne, some dirty sheets, a few of your jewelry, and your picture frame."
That’s not too bad, I mean I find it quite weird that anyone word want my boxers. Hmm my frame, I wonder what frame... 
"HYUNG WAS IT THE BLACK ONE?!" 
"MY GOD don't scream at ME! I don't know what's the difference you never cared for any of them!"
Yes, yes I did you mean-.
"Just, come on I'll be your bodyguard for now."
*sigh*

__________________________________________

A/N Hi, so I was watching a video of Yunho getting trampled by fans, so that's why this chapter kinda turns tables at the end.
Heechul is in here because I miss him soooo much!!! ;__; *fan girl cry*
Hope he comes back safely~