TRAINING?!

Do You Know Me?

 

Back to Jae. Hmmm wonder what happen to Yunho that night... ;P
Gosh some of you are just to good at guessing, I’m going to have to start thinking... thinking... I got nothing....
It'll come, sooner or later... eh sooner.
Dear brain, think. Love your owner.
Anywayzzz enjoy!!! Hopefully....  

-----------------

~Jae's POV~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Why am I screaming? Oh please I’m not overreacting to anything. Nothing at all, I'm Jaejoong. I don't overreact, I am cool, quite, and moody. Oh also cold. PUFFT NO, but you know what? I need to have that face on me for my comeback. And guess what again? I forgot all about SM's deadly comeback prep . Oh my god... gosh... glob... whatever. It's almost Christmas and I can't even go out and buy stuff of people. WTF.
"Hero I get it, but no. You may not go out to go shopping, and I will not let you sleep for 9 hours. 7 and a 1/2 hours is fine." To an old man, for a growing boy no.
"No! I need my sleep and until you let me do so I will scream," I said loudly breathing. "AHHH-A" BAM someone kicked the door and rushed in.
"SHUT UP! YOU YELLING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS WILL NOT CHANGE HIS MIND SO SHUT THE UP DAMN IT! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!"  
"WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP DONGHAE?! IF YOU WHAT ME TO SHUT UP WHY DON'T YOU FIRST?"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" We started screaming in sync.
"Boys... Boys!!" I ignored him, we’re busy. Can’t you see dumb person? "SHUT THE UP OR ELSE."
"Ohhh or else what?" I said.
"Yeah or else what? You took away all of our freedom; thus we have nothing to lose," I agree with you Donghae. 
"I'll simply cut your sleep by 3 hours. It doesn't matter for me because I wake up at 4 am."
"..." we mumbled, I glanced at Donghae to say something... Help me I need to get out. Need. To. Get. Out. 
"Okay, good, now... GET OUT I NEED TO WORK!" He said as he pushed or more like kicked us out of his office. Stupid health trainer, cuz of him our life ... god why can't he be more lenient to us like CUBE? 
"Apologize." Donghae cut me from by train of thought.
"What?" Huh? Ap- what?”
"Apologize you dumb ," I scrunched my forehead.
"Wha-? Why?"
"Because you almost got me in trouble."
"So? It's your fault for bashing in there." 
"Just do it." 
"Well then, I'm very sorry Donghae."
"It's fine, come with me to the mall?"
"What? Did I just hear that?”
"Yeah, you heard it. Super Juniors concept manager asked me to help for our concept and I saw some leather jackets that might fit our concept-"
"REALLY? Can I go??? Please I want to! Scratch that, I need to get out of this environment!!" It's sickening! The only places I can go are: SM's office (not very welcomed), Training apartment (no one's there, Not even Kangin), the recording studio (I have my own time slot so I never get to see anyone...), dance studio, and here the fitness studio.”
"Don't cut me off. Yeah you can come I’ll just tell the Health manager that I’ll be borrowing you."
"Why didn't you tell me this earlier??" Seriously if had ranted on longer I might of said stuff that really would of offended that guy.
"Hero. It's 8:30, I was having breakfast and Eunhyuk told me."
"Hmm okay, then what about the door kicking?"
"Trust me if you would of gone on ranting 20 more seconds you would of gotten 4 hours of sleep + an extra hour with him + an hour of dance and vocals which you don’t need.”
"Gee, thanks man."
"Anyways come on! We need to go-go-go!" He said as he pulled by the shirt.
"Dude, I need to change I’m wearing my PJs."
"Nah it’s fine. I have a pair of jeans in the car just change there."

_______

At the mall

"AHHH OMG AHHH OMFGHJKASKDFJHIEUHF." Screaming fans... oh .
"Crap I’m not wearing a hat! RUN HERO!!" Err no.
"I don't know you... sorry," I ran off in to a store, sorry man, a guy has to do what a guy has to do.
"AHH HEROOOOO" He screamed at the top of his lungs while getting drowned by the screaming of yelling girls and wait, is that a man?
"You should have been smart and brought sunglasses, fool!" Tisk, since I’ve gotten my hair cut and died to a gold-ish colour I need to be more carful with my appearance to.

-FLASH BACK-
"Ohh Hero! What happened to you?? Your hair is just eww! My dear lord how long as it been since you died it? Or even cut it?? AARRGG!" Calm down lady it looks fine. 
"Cut it and give him a gold-ish hair colour not the white colour he did last."
"What kind of cut would be good Sir?" Another lady asked SM, because the one that's support to be my hairdresser is freaking out. What's the big deal anyways? 
"A dandy haircut, part should be 3:7 not too short a little long, we want to break the rule of: No blondies in the winter."
"Yes sir we will be done with him in 2 hours."
"Ummm...."
"Yes Hero?"
"That lady is still freaking out," gosh it's not that bad… I said as I pet my hair. and then a felt an other hand on my head.
"Fufufu don't worry Hero, I’m here to save you... kekeke~" 
- END OF FLASH BACK-

Shivers went down my back, what a creep that girl was. 
"May I help you?" A lady asked.
"Nah I'm fine."
"What are you looking for?" 
"Um, I’m fine.”
"Who is it for?"
"I'm sorry miss, but I am fine." She put a pout on her face and walked back to the counter.
"I told you hot guys like that wont fall for your face love~" I heard them talk. Heh, I'm still considered hot, eh?
"Shut up sunny, but damn he was fine. I never thought a guy could work blond hair so well."
"Hey Jessica don’t you wanna die your hair blond?"
"Yeah! Oh that blond would be perfect for me! Where's my phone?"
. I need to get out of here, if SM finds out about me going out of the schedule he’ll kill me.
I rushed to the door moving as much as possible, with my head hung low.
"Damn! Where'd he go??" Out cause of you.
I went to Marc Jacob's and got Junsu a pair of sunglasses, and on the way to another store I saw a duck with a big , so I got that too.
For YooChun I got a Mickey Mouse hat and a passport cover, since he gave the other one away.
"Now that I’m done shopping, how am I going to get back to the apartment?" I should of thought that trough... Wait I have a wallet, I might as well use it. How much money do I have? 10 bucks... .
I looked to my right saw a promo poster of me... How odd... I used to think it was natural for my face to be on walls and billboards but to see it on a poster now, it's kinda strange... what's that? YunJae will come back? What the hell is YunJae? Eh must be a fan code or something. Anyways, back to the main thing... how the hell am I going to get home?
"JAE?" Th-that is the voice of dolphin boy!  
"JUNSU!!" I said as a ran to hug him.
"What's wrong?" he looked at me worried.
"I need a ride to the apartment..." I said as a played with my thumb.
"Oh I can do that! I have a car."
"Well... Didn't you come here for something?"
"Yeah but I can get it later, let's go!"
*OOMPH*
"S-sorry..."
"Watch where your going." 
"Yunho?" Junsu said.
"What?" said Yunho as he glared. 
"B-nothing..." he flinched
"Then good bye." How cold.
"le-let's go hyung," Junsu said as he put his arm around my shoulder.
"Something happen?"
"Nah, hyung I was just curious if that Yunho is the Yunho you trained with."
"Why?"
"Just cause."
The rest of the car ride was silent and he parked illegally in the disabled space.
"Thanks Duck !" I said as I slammed the door so he couldn't respond.
"HYUNG HYUNG!!!" Hehe idiot.
I ran to the apartment door, typed the pin and ran in.
"Hero," I heard a low scratchy voice as I walked in the front door.
"H-Hey Dong-Dong...Hae...." I tried to smile.
"That was mean hyung!" He said as he pouted, okay he's not too mad.
"Aww I'm sorry but I’m in comeback boot camp, I can't get hurt," I said trying to... well I guess not get in trouble.
"It's okay, what'd you get?" He forgives and forgets which is nice.
"Christmas presents for Junsu and Yoochun."
"What about me?" .
"You to of course!" Eh hehehe... Now what?
"I know you didn't, it's fine, just make me good food."
"I'm sorry!!"

_______

A/N I’m gonna move back in time for the next chapter~