TWENTY-TWO

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been days since they last talked. Every time she saw him down the hallway, she would brush past him without a glance, giving him no chance to apologize. She sat back at her old seat, far away from Hoseok. She cuts off all the connections with him and Hoseok never felt worse than it was.

How could he ask for forgiveness? He had no rights to do so. For ’s sake, he misunderstood her for seducing her own brother? Does that make him a top grade ?

 

“Bro, you okay?”

 

Suga asked when all of them gather at the cafeteria during lunch break. Hoseok didn’t even touch any of his food as he stared blankly at the carton of milk on the table. He didn’t have any appetite and it’s all because of her.

 

“We know you didn’t mean it-”

“But she does.”

 

Hoseok closes his eyes and tiredly rest his head on the cafeteria table. They haven’t seen Hoseok that hopeless before. He was always the mood maker and vitamin of the group after all. But right now, he looks so lost with no direction and it hurts seeing their friend like this.

 

“It’s going to be okay.”

 

Taehyung said patting the older one’s back. As much as the older one has been denying it before, they all knew he likes Hyejoo. And the fact that he hurts the girl he likes is the worst. None of them could understand how he’s feeling.

Lifelessly standing up, Hoseok left the table with his head hung low. The others just watched him leave, solemnly. They knew they need to do something for him. But what? Just what?

Mindlessly having messed up thoughts in his head, Hoseok strolls down the long hallway, technically dragging his legs along the way. He knew he should apologize but Hyejoo isn’t giving him the chance to. He knew he deserved this treatment for being an but he don’t feel good about it.

Thinking maybe he should get down on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter