Chapter Three

Find Yourself First

               At the sound of the bullet, every person on the bus grew fearful of losing their lives. Many of them were holding on to their loved ones tightly, some were hugging, while those who were unfortunately alone were saying their final messages to their families. Their last streak of hope disappeared into thin air when they heard the deadly weapon release its power. Tears started to flow. 

               However, no one on the bus heard a loud thump of a person hitting the ground after receiving the bullet. There were no signs of blood streaming down the floor either. And the only person that stood up in an attempt to raise resistance did not waver at the ear splitting sound. She knew the gun was pointed at the canopy roof of the second floor so she didn't have to worry about dying at that specific moment. Her family didn't know this so she remained composed with a poker face and bluntly said out loud: 

"Is that the best you can do? I didn't even get scared." The youngest yet toughest Jung smirked as she said those words to the men dressed in black, offering a challenge. 

"Yah, Daehyun-ah. Show her who's boss." The same man who shot the gun and the same man who was threatning the old lady commanded his comrade, who willingly charged at her with another hand gun. 

              But before he could even try to execute his plan of silencing her forever, she grabbed his armed hand and twisted it backwards causing the weapon to fall on the scared floor. From there, she used all ther strength to pull the man's neck down meeting her bony knee. His nose suffered the blow. She punched him and he came in contact with the floor. Blood flowed down his face. She kicked him where it would hurt the most. Kneeled down and banged his head on the cold ground until she was sure he was unconscious yet alive. 

               The winner of the battle stood up again, expecting more. And she got more. This time, the man that seemed like the leader called on his next man. 

"Jong up! Get her on her knees, NOW!"  He shouted, tension obviously rising in him.

               She could only smirk while the rest of the people stared in awe as she flawlessly dodged his consecutive attempts of hitting her hard with the gun he held. Punches were thrown. Kicks were dodged. Arm twists. Upper cuts did the trick; she laid a hard hand on his stomach with an impact great enough to get him weak, but when she thought it was safe enough to just push him, he pointed his gun again at her stomach while staring at her with his tired, blood shot eyes, in the middle of the internal struggle of having to lean foward due to the pain his opponent implanted on his back. 

"You can't win against me, missy." He blurted out before winking at her. The toughest girl on the bus knew what to do just when they thought she was stuck. 

                 She held her enemie's weak arms and hastily pushed them up, saving her from at least some of the risks of getting shot. She struggled. She hurt. And got hurt. Just then, she didn't notice the remaining man standing, rushing towards her with a knife fully sharpened.

                At the exact moment the fighting female warrior managed to temporarily knock out the person in front of her, another warm body flew to cover her; one hand pulled her head down to the unknown's chest, whilst the other wrapped around her bruised waist, keeping her close and secured. What followed explained the whole situation to the confused girl. The body that hugged her was slightly pushed towards her. Even though everything wasn't vivid, she saw the blood streaming out of the body from the small hole between her savior's arms and her head, and as she forced her eyes to seek further, she realized one thing: The blade went through his flesh. 

Her eyes widened at the blurry sight before her. 

"Wha..what..why..why did you..-" She easily lifted her head to see the person in front of her- the person who risked his own life for her. Tears ran down her face as the man fell into her arms as her legs were finally giving up on her. Before she could caress his cheek; 

"I'm sor-" 

Everything out. 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How was this chapter guys? 

I'll be updating soon so please subscribe!