Chapter Two

Find Yourself First

 "Everybody! Don't be alarmed. Just give us all you got and nobody's gonna get hurt." One of them said with a sarcastic tone. And with that, the whole population was awaken by fear and horror.

               The youngest Jung woke up and from the moment she did, she hid behind her brother's wide back, peeking from time to time although her brother implied that it would be safer for her to stay low through his hand that pushed her tiny waist behind him.

"What is happening?!" She tried to keep her voice calm albeit it was too obvious to Taecwoon and their parents, who had quickly placed themselves beside them, that she was already in state of panic. 

                The head and second man of the family positioned themselves before their beloved ladies; their backs facing the next opposite twin seats as the whole family silently prayed for their safety. Their father, despite the threat against their safety, was able to show a stable and stong front as he huddled his family closer as if protecting them from all the dangers of the world. Considering how the Jungs were hiding behind the front seat of the bus which was the furthest seat from the door through which the intruders entered, nobody seemed to notice their undeniably shaking bodies. Nonetheless, the fear did not stop sinking in the Jungs. Everything was quiet for almost a minute, which is too weird during a histage situation, but the silence was broken by one of the culprit's loud yell, followed by a child's wail.

"If you don't want your kid to die then give me your necklace!" He yelled with a might roar in his voice which gave him much more authority to do what they want to do with the person he was threatning. Perhaps the lady refused to do what was commaded out of her, or maybe she was moving too slow as the man shouted again but with more intensity.

"NOW OLD WOMAN!". With the mention of the word 'old', the hearts of the female Jungs tightened as they worried about the victim right at that moment. The Jung daughter, however, mustered up all the courage she needed and broke away from her father's protective arms and stood straight to see what was going on. She then witnessed the elderly being mercilessly harrassed by the man. 

"All this for money?!"  she thought to herself. At the very moment when she was about to say something out loud, her brother managed to grab her arm tight enough to bring her back down to her old postition, and she could not do anything but stare at her elder sibling in horror as if he was the one causing trouble, while her parents placed her within their secure arms once again.

               Just as their father secretly thanked the heavens that nothing happened to his only daughter, a man whose voice was different from that of earlier laughed loud enough for them to hear.

"Well well well. Hello there missy! Come up so we can have a good time with you." The man chuckled and smiled grimly in between his sentences like a man who had just found a new play toy. Ignoring the whole Jung family's panic request to stay low and ask for forgiveness, the only daughter of the Jungs prayed to the skies to give her all the strength she needed to face the intruders; 

"Please help me kick and save that omonim." Instantly, she broke away from the safety chains and stood up with a confident aura, leaving her family scared to death, trying to pull her back. But the girl's confidence and desire to save the family currently being harrassed was enough for her to step out of their grasp and take exactly three steps closer to the suspects and away from her frightened family.

             Taecwoon and their parents were fully aware of her compassion towards the elderly and her bravery, albeit they did not know that it was to the point in which she was willingly laying her life on the ground for others. The head of the family was about to stand up and cover his daughter but two hands pulled him quickly down; Taecwoon and his one and only wife. 

"What the heck are you doing?! Do you want her to die?!" He spat on them out of anger and despair. 

"Dad, I know her so just please. She's gonna get through this! She wont't stop now so let's just pray for her! She stood up twice! Abeoji, she knows what she's doing so just trust her!" Taecwoon countered his father hesistantly, even though it meant his sister would be in danger. The light of the house, or their mom, alternatively was too shocked from everything that was going on to speak. Her eyes as she looked up to her husband shined with tears but it sent the same message her son delivered. 

Taecwoon spoke in his mind hoping that somehow what he was saying would reach his crazy sister.

"I know that you're stupid most of the time but right now I hope that just like always, you know what you're doing, sis. I'll be right behind you. Leo's just here. So just be brave and you'll save them. You know I loved you since day one."

                  Approximately thirty seconds after she stood up, the sound that was well known to be followed by gallons of red crimson liquid on the ground, was heard and the tiny vessel of death left its harbour...

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment down below the name of the person who you think was hit by the bullet guys!

I find it quite ironic how Leo isnt really doing anything like fighting for his soster but its okay. Sometimes the most unusual things turn out to be memorable!

Hope you guys like it so far!