Chapter One

Find Yourself First

           She stared at the shining, shimmering double-decker before her, baffled at how beautiful the sight of the vehicle was. On it was a poster making it obvious enough for everyone to understand that it was a tour bus, taking them around Spain, its astounding capital Madrid to be specific.

"Can you please wipe your drool and get on the bus already before this thing leaves you! It's not like you saw SNSD in front of you!" Taecwoon complained before pushing me towards the glamorous sliding doors of the bus. 

"Well, I might be drooling, but at least i'm drooling about something that's actually right in front of me! Unlike that GTR that will never be yours!" She mocked her brother with her childish weapon: the mehrong. Taecwoon, on the other hand, has gotten used to his sister's never ending childhood. So he just stepped foward and climbed the staircase to the second floor of the enormous ride, silently making sure that his overwhelmed sister was following behind. 

 

           When the bus started to move further and further away from its harbour, more and more of Spain's elegance was laid right in front of the excited tourists. The Jung's only daughter seemed to be too delighted by what she was seeing to notice that she was already standing on the bus with her hands spread out as if she was shooting a dramatic scene of a movie, when she was only trying to appreciate the beauty and breeze the country offered her behind the railings that covered at least half her body.

"Yah! If you fall, i'm not related to you!" Taecwoon warned the younger one as he pulled her, quickly but surely, back to her seat while the rest of the tourists that sat behind them couldn't help but weave out sighs of relief. The innocent Jung, alternatively, chuckled as she heard the old couple behind her talk about how her hand was in almost all of the photos they tried to take of Madrid. 

          

              After a few minutes, something changed abruptly; she dropped her head on her brother's shoulders and fell asleep. Taecwoon was amazed at how finally, his sister dropped- dead tired. During half of the course of the ride, Taecwoon and their parents merely watched their only daughter (and sister) consecutively press the capture button of her camera, squealing from time to time when she saw the same exact achitectures on the tourist bus brochure, in real life. The Jung parents could do nothing but apologize to the rest of the passengers on the scond floor that were disturbed by their daughter's actions of excitement. Of course, they didn't really want to kill the spirit of the trip so Taecwoon and his parents just let the youngest lady in the family be. 

              As the road took them further away to see the greatest monuments, more tourists seemed to hop on to enjoy the rest of Madrid. However, life does really go by the statement 'Expect the unexpected'. A few minutes after the bus had stopped to pick up other tourists on the way something appeared too unsual for Taecwoon to ignore. When he looked around, everything that was as clear as water from Mount Fuji; from the people eating outside restaurants, to bypassers, to artists creating unbelievable canvases on the side walk, turned into a blur as the bus continued to pass by. Then it him him; a bus can only run eighty kilometeres per hour, but this tour bus was over speeding, albeit he thinks it was only him who was able to notice it. Next, he noticed the bill boards that displayed the names of places that weren't mentioned on the tour guide's brochure bus route map which he took the time to memorize back in the hotel.

              The second male in the Jung family definitely did not want to alarm everyone else, especially the elders, with false information that only came from a hunch. Hence, he carefullly reached out for his sister's hand, paying careful attention to make sure he doesn't wake her up, and sliding the brochure which she had clutched throught the ride, carefully but surely. Despite his sister's sleeping head on his own shoulder, Taecwoon was able to revise the bus route map and confirmed his gut feeling that something was clearly not right. Along with this confirmation was an anxious feeling to get off the bus. However, before her could act upon his plan of informing his parents of what he had concluded, the second floor of the bus was shaken emotionally by three men dressed and surrounded by darkness. 

               "Everybody! Don't be alarmed. Just give us all you got and nobody's gonna get hurt." One of them said with a sarcastic tone. And with that, the whole population was awaken by fear and horror.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey guys! First chapter's done. It seems kinda short but thats because the fun's just about to start! please look foward to the rest of the upcoming chapters!