It's over.

BTOB sesame player!

The next morning, ji yeon woke up at 8. Destination was going to meet BTOB at 1 for lunch.  She the tv. "Welcome to Kbs news at 8. Breaking news,rumours of BTOB's sungjae and destination's ji yeon dating?" said the newscaster.

 

*No. It cant be. Why did those people have to do this?* ji yeon said. Then her handphone rang.  *It's sungjae calling.* 

 

Sungjae: "Hello? Baby?"

 

Ji yeon: "Ye?" she said as she tried to sound normal. 

 

Sungjae: "You saw the news right?"

 

Ji yeon: "I did. What should we do now?"

 

Sungjae: "I dont know. But all i know is that manager hyung is going to kill me." 

 

Ji yeon: "I'll call you back,someone is banging on the door." 

 

Sungjae felt uneasy so he decided to go over to destination's house. Meanwhile,destination's manager came in. 

 

Manager: "Is this how you act as a leader?"

 

Ji yeon: "Im sorry manager ssi." 

 

Manager: "I gave you freedom but you ended up in a relationship with him. Doesn't your career mean anything to you? Ji yeon ssi?"

 

Ji yeon: "Im really sorry that i rushed into it. Im sorry manager ssi." she said as she looked down.

 

Manager: "Im disappointed in you,really di-" Just then,sunggyu went inside. "Ji yeon!" he called. Then he saw the manager. "Manager ssi,im sorry that this had to happen,but im really in love with ji yeon. I promise to treat her right. And that her performance wont become won't become worse." sungjae said to destination's manager.

 

"Well,this can't continue." the manager said as he walked out.  "Baby..." sungjae called ji yeon. She was crying on the sofa. "I've made a decision sungjae ssi." ji yeon said. *Why did she call me sungjae ssi?* sungjae thought.

 

Well,the other members have woken up but told each other to stay inside their rooms until everything seemed fine. "We should break up." Ji yeon said as she wiped her tears. "MWO?! Ji yeon ah,are you crazy?" sungjae asked. "We'll only suffer if we continue,i mean i love you but,i have to let you go since this happened." ji yeon said crying.

 

Then sungjae started tearing up. Then he hugged ji yeon. "Ji yeon ah,please..."sungjae said. "Mianhae." ji yeon said as she kissed sungjae on the lips and gestured him to go. Sungjae walked out with tears in his eyes. That's it. They ended. When sungjae went home,Hyunsik found him crying. " Maknae? What happened?" Hyunsik asked.

 

"Me and ji yeon broke up, hyung." sungjae said. "Wae?"Hyunsik said. "Because her manager scolded her very badly and wants us to break up." Just then, he heard a loud thud which sounded like the door being shut. Then his manager stomped into the room. "YOOK SUNGJAE!" the manager scolded. "Manager hyung,we broke up already." sungjae said.

 

"MWO?! I wanted you guys to be together. I was just kidding just now. What happened?" manager asked.  "Her manager doesn't want us together." sungjae said. "Well,if you guys are in love,i will support you. Be strong sungjae." the manager comforted.

 

On the other hand,ji yeon was being comforted by her other members. "Yeon,be strong,you can go through this." na eun comforted. *What for? It's over.* ji yeon thought to herself. 

 

{A/N: sorry if the chapter is short,but i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you!heart