Dal Shabet ?!

BTOB sesame player!

The next day, BTOB and destination were assigned to perform on mnet countdown. A pink also were there to perform. "Next up, DAL SHABET!" mc said. Then dal shabet went to perform. Destination had a y comeback, very mature. Unlike dal shabet, immature and acting cute.

 

"Next up, destination with too cool!" Everyone started clapping. Meanwhile, dal shabet went backstage and saw BTOB. BTOB started talking to them. Their member, subin started talking to sungjae.

 

"Oppa, you guys were great just now!" Subin said. "Thanks." Sungjae rubbed the back of his neck. *She's cute.* Sungjae thought. Then subin started acting cute and stuff. Just then, destination walked backstage. They walked as if they were modelling.

 

Then ji yeon saw sungjae talking and laughing with subin. *Mmm, we've just broken up and he's hitting it off with that eh?* ji yeon thought.

 

Subin knew that sungjae and ji yeon were in a relationship, and liked sungjae a lot. And now that they've broken up, she's trying to get together with sungjae. Then Dal shabet saw destination and tried acting as if they were better.

 

But which retarded people would think wearing jumpers an acting cute would make better? Only Dal shabet. Then destination walked past dal shabet, smiled fakely at them and went to talk to BTOBA. "Mmm,i shall go talk to sungjae oppa." subin mumbled.

 

"Sungjae oppa, you're so handsome in this outfit!" subin said said loudly. *, don't think i'll get jealous like that okay. You better watch out.* Ji yeon smirked. "Thanks subin ssi." sungjae said uncomfortably as he looked at ji yeon, to find her not even glancing at him at all. "Oh, Hyunsik ssi! You were great just now." Ji yeon said.

 

*Nice try.*subin thought. "Oh, sungjae! You're sweating! Let me get that for you." subin smiled as she dabbed sungjae's face with a tissue.

 

Then destination had to leave. "I'll see you at the dorm tommorow!" Ji yeon said loudly as she looked at Hyunsik. Then ji yeon purposely walked and stepped on subin's foot. "Oh! I'm so sorry." Ji yeon said. "A-ah its okay." subin said, trying to control.

 

*That's what you get, .* Ji yeon thought then smirked. 

 

{A/N: sorry if the chapter is short,but i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you!heart