Our first meeting,awkward!

BTOB sesame player!

The next morning,BTOB were really excited. Destination knocked on the door. "Who's that?" Sungjae asked. *Ahh,pretty..* sungjae thought.

 

"Hello,we are destination!" they greeted. And BTOB greeted them. "Hello,im the leader ji yeon!" ji yeon greeted. Then the rest greeted. "So,we'll be here to spend time with you as our promotion period is over and the manager is giving us time to rest. But i guess it was more for bonding with other company's groups." ji yeon said. "Ahh,hi im Sungjae." Sungjae let out his hands for a hug.

 

"Oh." ji yeon said as he awkwardly hugged ji yeon. "Isn't that what you do in singapore all the time?" Sungjae asked. "Well,not really." ji yeon said awkwardly. "How do you know im from there?"Ji yeon asked.

 

"Oh. Uh. I watch your variety shows and im a big fan of your group!" Sungjae said. "Yeah!" BTOB barged in. "Oh. Thank you guys!" ji yeon smiled. "So today we'll be going shopping,from what i heard?" ji yeon asked. "REALLY?!" Sungjae asked. "Yeah." ji yeon replied. "So,but we need to be in groups according to the instructions given." ji yeon said.

 

"Oh kay its here, so ji yeon,sungjae one pair, Peniel and ji yoon,chae yin And Hyunsik, chae yeon and Ilhoon,Minhyuk and ji eun,Eunkwang,Changsub and na eun. So we'll be in pairs! Let's go!" ji yeon said. "Ji yeon, we'll be together right? So let's head off in a taxi." sungjae asked.

 

"Unnie,when must we be back?" ji yoon asked. "Umm, anytime. But not too late." ji yeon said. "ji yeon can i go shopping with you?" na eun asked. Ji yeon looked at sungjae and he nodded. "Okay,come hurry!" ji yeon said. When they got out of the taxi,sungjae put his arm beside ji yeon's and said "come!". "What?"ji yeon said. "Put your hand here :}" sungjae smiled.

 

"Ahhh,okay. :}" ji yeon smiled. "They look like a couple." na eun told changsub and eunkwang ,making them laugh.  Then na eun walked past a shop she liked and called ji yeon. "Ji yeon! Let's go inside." na eun asked. Ji yeon looked at sungjae and he smiled,giving her permission to go.

 

Then she and na eun tried on a tight tube mini dress and came out. "sungjae ssi,is this nice?" ji yeon asked. *Ah,beautiful.* sungjae thought. "YE!" sungjae smiled.

 

Then ji yeon and na eun bought the dress.    

 

Then ji yeon and na eun locked arms and walked down the street. Soon,it was evening. "Thanks for going out with us today destination!" BTOB said as they walked to the door. "Your welcome,we had even more fun!" destination said. Then they waved goodbye.

 

  "Wait! Ji yeon. Come here!"sunggyu said. "mmm?" ji yeon said as she went to sungjae. Then he hugged her. "Okay,bye! :}" sungjae smiled. "Uh.bye." Ji yeon said awkardly,then walked away. With that,both the groups parted.

 

{A/N: Sorry if the chapter is short! But i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you.}heart