Where are the girls?

BTOB sesame player!

The next morning,BTOB jumped Out of the bed.

 

"WHERE IS THE GIRLS!" BTOB asked. The director started laughing and said" actually there isn't any girl groups coming. Your manager wanted me to think of a way to make you boys clean your dorm,so i did this. ;}" the director said. Then the manager came in and asked the boys to sit down.

 

"Boys,today we'll be filming the last episode of infinite sesame player,so we didn't want to let you know,but we wanted to make your end kind of funny so we did this. AND i wanted your dorm clean." manager said.  "Oh my gosh hyung,why?!?!!!" Ilhoon whined. Then Hyunsik went out. "Director! Why?!PD nim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyunsik said as he held on to the collar of the director.

 

Then he went back in. So they went to a cafe. "So fast,it's the last Episode." "Omg,remember Changsub and his water fist nonsense." Ilhoon laughed. "And i was actually weaker than him! But i beat him in the end." Eunkwang laughed. 

 

Then PD said:" tommorow there'll be a girl group coming to your dorm. "

 

So,have fun with the girls! But we won't be filming or anything. So yup! And we won't tell you the name of the group,you'll find out tommorow! Then BTOB started fooling around the camera with Ilhoon doing his aegyo.

 

{A/N: Sorry if the chapter is short! But i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you.}heart