Our date!

BTOB sesame player!

The next day was Korea's national day. So,BTOB and destination were given two days off from work. Finally,they had a break. 

 

Ji yeon woke up at 8 to the sound of her ringtone. "Hello?" she said in a sleepy voice.  "Yeobu!(wife) Shall we go out today?" sunggjae called. 

 

Ji yeon: "Ah,im not your wife by the way. Mmm,what time?"

 

Sungjae: "Ah yeobu, how about i pick you up in a cab at 10A.M?"

 

Ji yeon: "Ah,okay. I'll text my manager for permission first,then i'll call you?"

 

Sungjae: "Sure baby. Seeya!" Then they hung up. Ji yeon then texted her manager. "Manager ssi,can i go out with sunggyu today?" she texted. 5 minutes later,he replied. "Sure,be home by 11pm." he replied. *AHHHH IM EXCITED* She screamed in her head.

 

Then she called sungjae to tell him the good news. She wore a laced top with a black maxi skirt. And sandals with her hair down. Then she left a note on the dining table which read, "Hey my babes! I'll be home by 11. Am out on a date with my boy. <3leader, ji yeon." 

 

Then she left the house. When she opened the door,she saw sungjae standing outside her door. "Ah!" she screamed. "What are you doing here? Trying to give me a heart attack?!"ji yeon scolded then she hit sungjae lightly. "Aish,my baby is so cute when she's mad. By the way,you look beautiful." sungjae eye smiled. Then he put his arm around ji yeon's waist then walked to the car.

 

"Haish."ji yeon sighed. "Where are we going today sweetie?" ji yeon asked. "Surprise!"sungjae asked. Then he moved closer to her then she faced him. "Mwo?" ji yeon asked. Then sungjae kissed her cheek. The cab driver mumbled under his breath.

 

"Kids these days.."  Ji yeon blushed and looked out of the window with sungjae holding her hands. Soon,they reached a shopping mall. *He calls this a surprise* ji yeon thought. Then,the big screen caught her eye. "Happy 2nd day anniversary my yeobu ji yeon! With heartshapes all over." was on the screen. "Surprise babe. I love you!" sungjae smiled.

 

Then ji yeon started tearing up. "You..crying?" sungjae asked. Then ji yeon smiled and hugged sungjae. "Nobody has ever treated me the way you do. You're so sweet. I love you." ji yeon said as she was hugging sungjae. Then they went to watch a romantic movie. After the movie,"Do you want to take sticker photos?" sungjae smiled.

 

"Sure sweetheart." ji yeon smiled.  They took a photo,each person doing half a heart with their hand,one with sungjae kissing ji yeon's cheek. And alot more. After which,they went shopping. They bought couple tshirts and rings. Soon,it was dinner time. "Nampyeon(husband)! Where do you want to go for dinner?" ji yeon smiled. "Did she just call me husband? Did you call me hubby?"sungjae asked.

 

"No,it was my ringtone." ji yeon said sarcastically. "Ah,shall we have bbq beef?" sungjae smiled. "Sure!" ji yeon smiled back. Soon,dinner was over. Then they went for some ice cream. Then they walked on the streets. Ji yeon used her finger to smear some ice cream on sungjae's nose.

 

Sungjae smeared some on ji yeon's mouth. "What!-" before she could finish,sungjae kissed ji yeon and her lips,then they kissed passionately. "Was that good sweetie?"sungjae asked.

 

"Duh." ji yeon replied.  Soon,it was 10.45 when ji yeon realised the time. "Omo! Im supposed to be home by 11." ji yeon said. "Really?! Oh no! Let's run now!" sungjae ran and pulled ji yeon along with him. Soon,they reached ji yeon's dorm. It was already 11. "Thank you so much for today,i love you." ji yeon said,then pecked sungjae on the lips and went in. She waved goodbye,then closed the door. 

 

{A/N: sorry if the chapter is short,but i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you! heart