P-proposal?!

BTOB sesame player!

 

The next morning, sungjae woke Hyunsik up. "I'm sorry, i didn't know you guys were best friends. I'm truly sorry Hyung." Sungjae said as he hugged Hyunsik. "It's alright , I know how you feel." Hyunsik smiled. Then sungjae rushed over to destination's house. He entered the pin and it was changed. He then called destination's manager to find that destination was not available. But they were going home at only 4pm which was 5 hours later.

 

Sungjae waited by the destination's door until they returned home. *What is he doing here.* Ji yeon thought as she saw sungjae asleep on the front yard. Then sungjae woke up and saw ji yeon. "You girls go inside first." then ji yeon walked out. "Ji yeon!" Sungjae said. "Don't. Touch. Me." Ji yeon said as she walked. "Listen to me please." Sungjae pleaded.

 

"What? There's nothing to say." Ji yeon said. "Look, i know you and hyung were best friends and i shouldn't have done that. I'm truly sorry for being that way." Sungjae apologised. "Whatever." Ji yeon said and continued walking. "Look, i understand if you can let go of a guy like me easily, I'm petty, im irrational, im not good enough. But i cannot let myself let go of you, Sweet,caring, understanding, loving, kindhearted, And without you, i wouldn't be me. Forgive me and take me back please." Sungjae pleaded.

 

Ji yeon softened and hugged sungjae. "Don't ever do this to me again, understand?" Ji yeon said as she shedded tears. Then sungjae texted BTOB and destination's members to meet and han river park, but they must hide behind a tree so that ji yeon can't see them. Sungjae was planning to propose to ji yeon, and he already bought a ring.

 

It was already 6.30, close to 7.Then they walked to a nearby park. Suddenly, the trees lighted up in colourful lights.

 

And there was a walkway lighted up, which led to something which looked like a mini stage. Sungjae led ji yeon into the walkway. Then they went up the mini stage. The thing ji yeon didn't know was that destination and BTOB were invited by sungjae secretly there. Then sungjae got down on one knee and took out a box from his pocket and opened it.

 

"Ji yeon, Will you take me back once more, and let me be your boyfriend again? I promise to love you and not be so irrational anymore. I really love you." Sungjae said with a lot of affection in voice. "Say yes! say yes! Say yes!" Some people were chanting. Ji yeon turned around to see her members and BTOB chanting. Ji yeon looked at sungjae and nodded. "I love you so much!" Sungjae put the ring on for her and carried her bridal style.

 

"So that's why you kept saying those stuff today!" Ji yeon chuckled. Ji yeon and sungjae were the youngest married couple in the music industry. "WOHOOOO! This called for dukbokki!" Hyunsik cheered. Then they went for dinner. 

-During dinner-

 

Ji yeon just stared at him. Then ji yeon got a call. It was from her manager. "Ye manager ssi?" Ji yeon answered. "Are you crazy? I said you guys could get together. Who ever told you that you could get married?" the manager said fiercely. "Don't worry. Rest assured, he was just proposing for me to be his girlfriend again!" Ji yeon assured. Then she got another call, "Hello?" Ji yeon answered. "This is we got married's producer speaking. You and sungjae from BTOB will be a couple on the show, so tommorow, be at the studio by 8AM for your make up for the "wedding". Thanks, bye!" Then he hung up. "SUNGJAE! We're going to be on we got married!" Ji yeon told sungjae and the rest overheard. "REALLY?" everyone said in awe. "Yup!" ji yeon answered

 

-On their wedding day-

All the kpop stars were invited to their grand wedding ceremony for we got married.."Ji yeon ahh open up! I wanna see how my bride looks like!" Sungjae said as he knocked on ji yeon's door, with the rest of BTOB behind. "BE PATIENT! She's almost ready!" Ji yeon's personal makeup artist said. "Omo, Unnie looks beatiful!" Ji yoon whispered to na eun. All the kpop stars were allowed to go inside the bridal room to take a look at ji yeon. DAL SHABET were there too. "Ohh! Subin ssi! you're here. " Ji yeon smiled sarcastically. Then ji yeon walked over to subin. "Hey , look at the ring on my finger! it, we're getting married. " Ji yeon smiled fakely and na eun. "It's only for television sake." Subin said. "But this ring was when he proposed to me to be his girlfriend." ji yeon smirked. Na eun was about to scream when the door was opened for sungjae to see his bride. "Okay. guests! Please move out to the beach and be seated." 

 

 Sungjae and the rest came in. Dal shabet was still waiting to go out. Subin was looking at them. "Babe! You're so gorgeous!" sungjae said as he went towards his bride and placed his hand around her waist. "You look more gorgeous baby." Ji yeon whispered in his ear. Meanwhile, subin was fumingmad. Ji yeon was smirking away. 

korean-wedding-dresses-1.jpg

 "My bestie is so pretty hey!" Hyunsik smiled. "Thanks dear!" ji yeon smiled. Subin got even more jealous. *It's heartbreaking seeing her getting married to another man even if it's just for entertainment purposes.. She's so beautiful, how i wish she was mine.* Hyunsik thought. "Aish, This dress is heavy. "Let me see my handsome groom." Ji yeon said as she walked around sungjae. Then subin left. HAHAH YAY!

discount_and_cheap_China_custom_groom_we{A/N:Imagine sungjae wearing this.}

 

l "Handsome!!!" Ji yeon said, pleased. "We should get going now." Sungjae said as he held ji yeon's hand and went out of the room. Then the ceremony started. *The decorations are so pretty.* Ji yeon thought.

 

"We are gathered here today for the marriage of Ms kim ji yeon and mr yook sungjae on we got married.. We are blessed with fine weather, now let's begin the vows." The priest said. "Do you, yook sungjae,take ms kim ji yeon, to be your wedded wife on we got married, in sickness, and in health, in poor and in wealth, to cherish her, and nurture her, till death do you part?"The priest said. "I do." Sungjae smiled.

 

"And do you,ms kim ji yeon,take kim sunggyu to be your wedded husband, in sickness, and in health, in poor and in wealth, to cherish her, and nurture her, till death do you part?" He said again. "I do." Ji yeon smiled. " I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said.

 

And sungjae kissed her. Everyone was clapping for them, except subin. 

 

{A/N:sorry if the chapter is short,but i do daiy updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you! And in case you are thinking, the story ain't over yet!}heart