We can't go on like this.

BTOB sesame player!

That night, Sungjae brought Ji yeon back to infinite's dorm. "Guys, I'm home." Sungjae said. Everyone went out and saw the couple. "Eh! Sister in law." Ilhoon winked. "Hello!" Hyunsik smiled. 

 

Then sungjae went to take a bath. "Ji yeon, can i talk to you? Outside?" Hyunsik asked ji yeon.

 

"Sure!" then ji yeon and Hyunsik went to the frontyard. "It's been so long since we had a nice talk as bestfriends. Hmmm, how have you been my bestie?" Hyunsik asked. "Good, you know that night, me and sungjae had a fight. That's why we didn't contact each other for a few days." Ji yeon said as she sighed.

 

"But now we're all good." She smiled. "No wonder, Hyung was so uneasy for a few days." Hyunsik said. Then they both stoned. "Remember how we used to go for karaoke during our trainee days?" Hyunsik asked. "Omg yeah!! HAHHAHA!" Ji yeon started laughing so hard.

 

"And we used to go out of tune and start making a fool out of ourselves!" She added. Just then, Sungjae finished bathing. He asked Ilhoon where was ji yeon and Hyunsik. "Frontyard."Ilhoon replied. He went out to find Ji yeon and woohyun laughing and having fun with each other. He was fuming mad. "HYUNG. KIM JI YEON." Sungjae shouted.

 

Hyunsik turned to ji yeon and said, "You didn't tell him?" Ji yeon looked down. *If i told him we were best friends, i wouldn't be able to see you like this anymore. "Tell me what? Ji yeon? Tell me what?" Sungjae asked angrily. She just kept quiet.

 

"SPEAK UP JI YEON!" Sungjae shouted. "Ji yeon, i thought i meant everything to you. So that's why, Hyung was in your heart too eh? You've hurt me more than anything." Sungjae said as tears rolled down his eyes. Hyunsik couldn't help but watch the pitiful ji yeon be accused of things she didn't do. Hyunsik got up and told ji yeon to go home. "Stop right there, Ji yeon? You betrayed me. I can't believe you would ever do this to me." Sungjae said. Sungjae walked over to ji yeon.

 

"I'd never want this day to come, but. I Don't want a girl who cheats on me behind my back. This is the end. Let's break up." Ji yeon didn't even have a chance to speak up for herself. With that, she left with tears in her eyes. Hyunsik went after sunggyu who was walking back inside the house.

 

"YAH!" Hyunsik called. "Hyung, what happened?" Ilhoon asked. "It's over between me and ji yeon." Sungjae said as he sat beside Ilhoon. "What happened?"Ilhoon asked. " I saw hyung and her together. Laughing and making fun. I can't believe ji yeon did this."

 

Sungjae said. " But Hyunsik and ji yeon are best friends! They vowed never to become a couple! You mean you didn't know?" Ilhoon asked. Sungjae knew he needed to make things right this time, or he would lose ji yeon forever.

 

{A/N:sorry if the chapter is short,but i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you! heart