Why did he hug me anyway?

BTOB sesame player!

When ji yeon went home, she kept on thinking about the hug she had with sungjae. She kept wondering why sungjae hugged her. *Aish ji yeon, he doesn't like you. You're 17 and he's  21. No way! Don't be so paranoid.* Then she bumped her head on her cupboard.

 

"Ouch!" she screamed. Na eun came running into her room. "Was that a scream i heard from our brave leader?" Na eun joked. "Now's not the time to joke Na eun." ji yeon said as she rubbed her head. "That reminds me, why did sungjae ssi hug you just now? Wasn't it weird?" Na eun asked. "It was! Maybe he thinks singaporeans hug when they meet and go off."

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am literally Rolling on the floor laughing yeon. Since when singaporeans hugged. If you touched us without us knowing you, you'll be sued big time!" Na eun said as she laughed.

 

"Anyway, it's still early for me to sleep. Other members asleep?" ji yeon asked. "Yah,they're tired from all the shopping today. Want to watch some videos?" Na eun asked. "Yeah, sure. But i need to skype my parents back in singapore first." Ji yeon smiled.

 

After Ji yeon was done, she and Na eun started watching BTOB videos. "Hey let's watch insane." Na eun said. As they were watching the video,ji yeon couldn't help but think to herself. *OMO! Sungjae ssi sings with so much passion.

 

Any girl who watches him sing will fall for him straight away!* "YEON!" Na eun called, then she snapped out of her thoughts. "Uh,ye." ji yeon replied. "I'm tired. im going to sleep. Goodnight!" Then na eun left the room.

 

The next morning, Ji yeon woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. "JI YEON!!!!" The manager scolded. "I called you 5 times, and where were you?" manager said. "I'm sorry manager ssi." Ji yeon apologised. "Anyway,today, you need to meet BTOB for lunch then go somewhere fun. ENJOYYYYYYY!"The manager said cheerfully.

 

*This manager is weird.He's angry at me one moment, and happy at the other. What the hell.* Then she hung up. She went to every member's room's and woke each of them up. "YAH! LEE NA EUN! WAKE UP NOW! I NEED YOU TO GO AND BATHE NOW." ji yeon said as she was trying to wake up the stubborn na eun. Then ji yeon went to bathe and change.

 

She wore a tight white tank top and a high waisted denim shorts. With her hair tucked behind her ear, with eyeliner and ballet flats, and a brown vintage bag. "Girls, i'll bring you guys out for breakfast. My treat, now change and let's get going." Ji yeon said.

 

When everyone was done,ji yeon opened the door to find BTOB there. "Oh, hello Eunkwang ssi!" Ji yeon greeted. "Ye, we were thinking of calling you guys but we realised we didn't have you numbers so we came to go for breakfast with you guys!" Eunkwang said.

 

"Oh. I was just going to treat my girls to breakfast." then ji yeon stared at the floor realising that if she treated BTOB too, she'd be broke! "Ah, then let's go! BTOB, my treat!" Eunkwang said cheerfully. "Wah, if destination weren't here, i wonder where would Kwang hyung bring us for breakfast." Sungjae muttered to Minhyuk. Then they left and went to a nearby cafe. "Sungjae, sit with ji yeon." Eunkwang winked. Then he sat beside her. 

 

"Oh, i see you have twitter too!" Sunggjae said as he sat down putting his food on the the table. "Ye, i follow you, you know." ji yeon said. "Oh, sorry i forgot to check twitter in a long time." Sungjae said shyly. Then they were all talking and laughing. Soon, it was already time for lunch.

 

{A/N: Sorry if the chapter is short! But i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you.}heart