Thank you for waking me up!

BTOB sesame player!

The next morning,Destination decided to wake up the BTOB members. So they called BTOB's manager for their pin to their dorm. Destination went in after that.

 

Na eun and ji yeon decided to go to sungjae and Changsub's room while the rest decided to go to the other members' rooms to wake them up. "Sungjae. Sungjae."ji yeon whispered into sungjae's ear. He still didn't wake up. Then she started shaking sungjae.

 

"Sungjae ah ireona! Wake up."ji yeon called. Then he shot up in a sitting position. "OH!JI YEON AH!"sungjae said as he tried to adjust his hair. "Ah,sungjae ssi. Its okay! You look fine." ji yeon smiled. On the other hand,Changsub was sleeping like a log!

 

"Changsub ssi,ireona ireona!!"na eun sang. Soon,Changsub woke up. But he looked at Ji yeon first. Upon realising it was them,he put on his hoodie and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

 

When he came out, he went back to the room. "Im ready. Sorry i was in a mess just now."Changsub giggled. "Ani,who wakes up looking like a superstar anyway,right?" ji yeon said. "Yeah!"Na eun chuckled. "Thanks for waking us up,but what brings you here?"sungjae asked. "Well,we asked your manager for your pin,which took us awhile.

 

But we wanted to do it for fun! See,you guys look alright without all those makeup and stuff."ji yeon said.  "So where should we go today? Ji yeon asked. "Hmm,let's go out and ask the other BTOB members." Changsub smiled. Then ji yeon,na eun,sungjae and Changsub went out. "Hyungs! Where should we go today?"sungjae asked. "Maybe we should go to a museum?" Hyunsik suggested.

 

"Hmm,great idea Hyunsik ah,but shall we go to the water park today,then the museum tommorow?" Ilhoon asked. "Water park it is!"Sungjae screamed. "Hold on,we don't have our stuff."ji yeon said. "Right,we'll go back to your dorm for you to get it?" sungjae asked. "okay thanks." ji yeon said.  Then they reached destination's dorm.

 

*So its here,tommorow we'll come here in the morning!* sungjae thought. Then when the girls left the van,sunggyu said "Hyungs! Since they came to our dorm today,shall we come here tommorow?" sungjae asked. "BRILLIANT HYUNG." Hyunsik shouted. "Okay yay!"sungjae screamed. Then the girls got back inside the van without knowing what was happening.

 

Soon,they reached the water park.  "Sungjae ssi,we'll go get changed first okay?" ji yeon asked. "Alright,we'll meet at the slides." sungjae said. With that,destination changed. They all changed into a bikini top with a shorts.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSstqzcDuuflJiD0nfch17 

Then BTOB just wore bermudas. Well,some wore wife beaters and bermudas. Then BTOB and destination met up.

 

 

"Omgee this feels like cabi,the 2pm and snsd thing."Ji yeon chuckled.  Then they did a re-enactment. All of them were dying of laughter. So the first ride they went to was called loveslide. Its were two people go at a time,and only a male and a female. Where the girl sits in front of the guy and go down a spiralling slide which looks something like a heart. 

 

"Ji yeon,i'll go with you?" sungjae asked. "Sure!" ji yeon smiled. Then ji yeon sat in front,and sungjae behind. Soon,they went off. Ji yeon was screaming her head off with sungjae. At the end of the ride,they both hi fived. "Ah,jinjja daebakk!"sungjae said. "Yup!" ji yeon smiled. Then they went for another ride called oo la la!

 

Where 8 people had to sit in one float and slide down a big slide. "Ji yeon,na eun,sungjae,Hyunsik,Changsub, ji yoon,Ilhoon go in one float!" then they went off. They were all screaming their heads off too.  Then they spent the rest of the day just splashing in different pools. Then ji yeon and sungjae went for a drink.

 

As they were walking,ji yeon almost fell,but sungjae caught her. "Thank you."ji yeon said,her heart beating fast. Their faces were centimetres away from each other's.  Then sunggyu pecked her on the lips. "Mwo?"ji yeon said,a little bit too loud. Sungjae just smiled at her,leaving her puzzled. The people around them just stood and stared at them in awe. 

 

{A/N: sorry if the chapter is short,but i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you! heart