Spending time with my 6 brother-in-laws.

BTOB sesame player!

The next day,ji yeon woke up next to sungjae. *SINCE WHEN WAS HE HERE?!* Ji yeon thought. Then she looked under the blanket to check if her clothes were still on. Then she laughed. *Pabo ji yeon! He would never do anything. But how did he get in?* ji yeon thought.

 

Then she went to change into a crop top and denim shorts. Then tied her hair into a ponytail. When she was about to go out to make breakfast,someone whistled. "Someone's looking pretty." sungjae smiled. "Since when were you here?" ji yeon asked.

 

"I was here early this morning,but you were sleeping like a log. Then i fell asleep too." sungjae said. "Oh,i'll go make breakfast." ji yeon said. "Sorry for making you wait guys!" ji yeon said as she walked to the kitchen. Then she saw BTOB in the living room,talking to her members."Oh! What are you guys doing here?" ji yeon asked as she spreaded the butter on the toast.

 

"We're here to spend time with our sister-in-law and her members." Ilhoon smiled. "Mmm."ji yeon mumbled. Then they all sat together in a circle after breakfast. "Ji yeon lay on the floor with her head on sungjae's lap,about to fall asleep. "Wake up yeobu." sungjae whispered. "So where are we going today?"one of the destination members asked.

 

"We're going to go wherever the couple goes." Hyunsik winked. "Hyung ah. Can't me and her spend time alone!" sungjae complained. "Nahh,not happening." Hyunsik smiled. Ji yeon got up and said"Hyunsik ahh." "Sorry!" Hyunsik stuck out his tongue at ji yeon. So ji yeon and sungjae decided to go to the park for a picnic.

 

"Guys we're going for a picnic." ji yeon said. "Okay!"infinite replied. Then ji yeon went to prepare some food. So they headed to the park.  "Wah,thank goodness for the good weather." ji yeon told sungjae. "Yeah,how nice if we were alone." sungjae said. The rest of destination and BTOB were behind looking at their every move. Then they found a spot to sit down. "Baby,are you getting mosquito bites?" sungjae asked as he saw ji yeon scratching her legs.

 

"Yeah." ji yeon pouted. "Move over, let me put some cream for you." sungjae smiled. Then he put ji yeon's legs on his then applied cream for her. "Wahh..."Hyunsik mumbled. "Shut up Hyunsik hyung." Minhyuk said jokingly. Ji yeon amd sungjae just sat there laughing. Then ji yeon and sungjae went for a walk. "So do you guys want to follow us for a walk too?" ji yeon asked sarcastically.

 

"Hahahahahha! No!" Ilhoon chuckled. Then ji yeon and sungjae interwined their fingers and walked. "So,how has it been like being my girlfriend?"sungjae smiled. "Mmm,it's been torturous!" ji yeon said. "Seriously?!" sungjae asked. "Nope,i'm just kidding. Mmm,It's been fun i guess, you make me feel loved. You make me feel safe, you make me feel complete. I can be myself when i am with you." Ji yeon smiled. Sungjae smiled too.

 

"So i heard your ideal type is very cute? So i am not? Oh wait! Isn't it Min ah ssi?" Ji yeon asked. "It used to be, but now i guess its you. How about you?" Sungjae asked. "I don't have any ideal types. It's just the feeling i get when i see the person." Ji yeon smiled. "Mmm,So you're not picky,ahahahhah." sungjae chuckled.

 

Then they walked back to the picnic mat. Soon, it was time for dinner. Destination and BTOB went to an italian restaurant. "Can i sit beside my sister-in-law?" Hyunsik said as he smiled at ji yeon.

 

"uhhhh, ye."Ji yeon smiled uneasily. "How about me?" Changsub smiled. "Ye." ji yeon smiled uneasily again. That left sungjae with no space to sit with his girlfriend. During dinner, Sungjae was being harassed by ji yeon's group members. While on the other hand, Ji yeon was having fun with Hyunsik and Changsub.

 

Ji yeon was practically laughing her off,while sungjae was hounded with questions by ji yeon's group members. After dinner, Ji yeon was still forced to walk with Hyunsik, Changsub and the rest of the BTOB members. They kept cracking jokes which made ji yeon laugh until she was almost breathless! Sungjae was stuck with ji yeon's members. They took seperate cabs back to destination's dorm, with ji yeon and the rest of BTOB and sungjae with the rest of destination.

 

They reached Destination's house. BTOB was waiting for sungjae while he and woohyun went to drop ji yeon outside her dorm. "You guys can go home first, i want to be with ji yeon alone, i'll meet you guys back home."sungjae told Hyunsik. With that, Hyunsik went off first.

 

{A/N: sorry if the chapter is short,but i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you! heart