Our first fight.

BTOB sesame player!

 

Then ji yeon and sungjae walked up the steps and waited for BTOB's cab to go,and for the other members to enter the house. "Thanks for today baby, i enjoyed myself." Ji yeon smiled. Then she kissed his cheek and opened the door.

 

"Wait, we need to talk." Sungjae said seriously. "Oh, ye?" ji yeon asked. Then he grabbed ji yeon's wrist and said,"Did i not exist just now?" Sungjae asked with an angry face. "What? Of course you did!" Ji yeon tried to ease the tension between them. "Really? So what's up with Hyunsik hyung and you and Changsub hyung?" Sungjae asked. "What do you mean? I was just talking and laughing with them!" Ji yeon said calmly.

 

"You call that talking? Not flirting? They were touching you. Hands all over." Sungjae raised his voice. "What? Are you accusing me of flirting? And accusing your own brothers of touching me? Is this how little you think of me?" Ji yeon questioned.

 

"Is that not exactly what happened just now?"Sungjae raised his voice again. "THEN WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH MY MEMBERS? I SAW THEM TUGGING ON YOUR ARM. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT?" Ji yeon raised her voice. "SO YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND AN EXCUSE FOR WHAT YOU DID?" sungjae shouted this time.

 

Then destination heard the shouts but decided not to go out to avoid trouble. "HAHAHA, YOU'RE TRYING TO ACCUSE ME OF SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO NOW? IS THAT CALLED TRUST? IS THIS WHY WE GOT BACK TOGETHER? TO FIGHT?" Ji yeon shouted. "LOOK HERE. I THINK WE SHOULD JUST SETTLE THIS NOW." Sungjae shouted.

 

"I'M NOT GOING TO TALK TO MY OWN BOYFRIEND, WHO ACCUSES ME OF SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO." ji yeon said. "Fine, then i'll leave now." Sungjae tried to calm down. "GO! JUST GO THEN!" ji yeon shouted as she was crying. She went inside to find her members at the door, looking at her. "Just go and rest!" She raised her voice a little. 

 

For the next few days, Ji yeon had not been talking to sungjae. They both feel really horrible without each other. Ji yeon without sungjae was like a needle with no thread. That night, Ji yeon was sitting with her members watching a movie. *This was the first movie i watched with sungjae on our date* Ji yeon thought. She was missing him like crazy.

 

Then, she received a text from sungjae saying: "Go to the frontyard." *SUNGJAE! I BETTER RUSH NOW* ji yeon thought as she ran outside. "Where are you going?" asked on of her members. "Out." Then ji yeon ran out. "Sungjae?" Ji yeon called as she saw sungjae standing out on her frontyard. She walked to him, then tapped him. Sungjae turned around and pulled her into a hug.

 

"I'm sorry. I really should have thought of how you felt. I should have trusted you, and not scold you out of jealousy." Sungjae said with tears in his eyes, and his voice was shaky. "Don't cry, It's alright, i shouldn't have shouted at you too. I love you no matter what okay?" Ji yeon said as she ran her hands through his hair. Sungjae let go and smiled at her.

 

"I love you forever sweetheart!" Sungjae smiled. Then they heard claps. It was destination and BTOB clapping. "Gosh, these people like to creep up on us." Ji yeon mumbled. Sungjae chuckled then hugged her again.

{A/N: sorry if the chapter is short,but i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you! heart