Secret dating.

BTOB sesame player!

The next day,BTOB came to wake destination up. As usual,sungjae would go to ji yeon's room. But this time he lay on her bed. Then he hugged ji yeon from the back and whispered into her ear,"Yeoja chingu(girlfriend) please wake up." sungjae said.

 

Ji yeon still didn't wake up. "Baby!!!!"sungjae went abit louder. Then ji yeon woke up. *Who is this hugging me* she thought as she froze. "Yeobu!(wife) wake up~" sungjae called again,thinking she was sleeping. Ji yeon stood up and scolded.

 

"Yah! Who says im your wife?" ji yeon sounded abit agitated,but it was fake. Then ji yeon went to wash up. "Where are we going Jae?" ji yeon called from the toilet. "Ice skating,babe." sungjae answered. Then ji yeon put on a high waisted jeans with a white tank top,and leather jacket.

 

"My sweetheart is so beautiful!" sungjae chuckled. Then they went to the living room. "Girls,ready?" ji yeon called. "Ye." everyone answered.  "Let's go!" sungjae said as he grabbed ji yeon's hand. "Yah! If someone sees us,we're dead. I mean the paparazzi!" ji yeon said worriedly.

 

"It's ok. I dont care anymore." sungjae smiled. Woohyun Hyunsik as he walked past the couple. *What's his problem.* ji yeon thought.  Then they headed for the ice skating rink. "Babe im scared." ji yeon said. "Hold my hand honey."sungjae said as he let out his hand.

 

Ji yeon held him as they skated. Then suddenly,sungjae lost balance and fell. Ji yeon also lost her balance and fell on top of him. Sungjae took this chance to kiss ji yeon.  "YAH!" ji yeon screamed. Sungjae started laughing then he got up too.

 

"I'm sorry sweetie." sungjae said,trying not to laugh. Then he held her hand and started skating. "Hey look! Its sungjae!" one of the fans skating skated to sungjae. Then a whole group of girls went there too. This left ji yeon having to skate back alone. 

 

"Sungjae oppa is that your girlfriend? Omo! Isnt she destination's leader?" the fan said. Then they started taking pictures of ji yeon. Hyunsik took this chance to hug ji yeon. "Whats up with the fans?" ji yeon said looking sadly.

 

Hyunsik looked at her. Used his thumbs to wipe her tears away. "Gwenchana(its okay) dont cry ji yeon ssi." Hyunsik said. "YOU LIKE TAKING PICTURES SO MUCH IS IT? DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVEN HAVE LIVES?" Hyunsik shouted. *Omo! He's scary when he shouts* ji yeon thought. Then the fans slowly stopped and skated away.

 

"Babe! Babe!" sungjae skated to her. "Are you okay?"sungjae asked. "You think?" ji yeon said as she rested her head on sungjae's chest. "Its okay,lets ignore them." sungjae kissed her. Hyunsik just stood there. He likes her but he doesn't want to take ji yeon away from sungjae. 

 

{A/N: sorry if the chapter is short,but i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you!heart