Quality time.

BTOB sesame player!

Then they went to a theme park. "Where should we go first?" Asked ji yeon. "Mmmm, guys?" sungjae asked BTOB. "Obviously the rollercoaster!" said Minhyuk.

 

"Ahhh,I'll miss then, see you guys later." Ji yeon told everyone. "Ahh, it's okay! Come with me. It won't be scary." Sungjae said as he put out his arm and gestured for ji yeon to hold him. "ok..." ji yeon said as she held him. Then they got onto the ride. After the ride, ji yeon's hair was in a mess.

 

"Ah, Jinjja!" Ji yeon said as she fixed her hair. "You look fine!" Sungjae chuckled. "Unnie! Let's go to the cable car ride!!!! It leads to the other part of the theme park!" Ji yoon said. "Eunkwang? BTOB ssi won't mind?" ji yeon asked.

 

"It's alright." Eunkwang smiled. Each cabin on could fit 2 adults and 1 child so ji yeon had no choice but to sit with sungjae. During the ride, they were talking. "Ji yeon ssi, so you're from singapore?" Sungjae asked. "I am." Ji yeon smiled. "Ahh, i've been there for a concert. The fans were great!" Sungjae smiled. "Mmmm, thank you!" ji yeon smiled.

 

Then suddenly, the cable car jerked which caused ji yeon to move towards sungjae. He caught her, afraid she might fall of the seat. "Ah, Thank you." Ji yeon smiled. They both looked out opposite sides of the window,feeling awkward. Soon,they reached. "Let me help you." sungjae smiled as he held out his hand for ji yeon as she got out of the cabin. "Thank you." She smiled. "Oh my, these two." Minhyuk muttered.

"Hyung, let's go to the haunted house there." Hyunsik said. "Changsub held on to na eun as he was scared. Ji yeon had no choice but to go as she didn't want to make anyone feel bad. "You're scared right? Hold me then." Sungjae eye-smiled.

 

"How'd you know? Kekeke."Ji yeon giggled. Then they went inside. There was this part where Frankenstein was hiding behind the wall, and tried to grab ji yeon. "AHHHH!" She screamed then hugged Hyunsik. She realised what she was doing and let go.

 

"Ahh. Hyunsik ssi, sorry!" Then she continued walking. "She's adorable.kekeke." Hyunsik muttered. Soon they were out of the haunted house. "Sheesh, that made me so scared until i wanted to cry!" Ji yoon whined to ji yeon.

 

"Aish, my little maknae. Don't be scared, its over!" Ji yeon said as she patted ji yoon's shoulder. *Omo,she's so caring to her members*Hyunsik thought. *She's caring and so motherly to her members. She's a great leader!*Sungjae thought. She realised everyone was looking at her and awkwardly said, "OKAY LETS GO!!" Then they went to the last ride, Helicopter stimulator. "HEY IM SCARED." sungjae whined to Hyunsik. Ji yeon heard and said. "Since you supported me so many times, come!" Ji yeon said as she held out her hand." Sungjae held her hand during the ride and felt so safe. "I guessed i overcame my fear!" Sungjae mumbled. "sorry?" ji yeon said. "Nothing." sungjae smiled. 

 

After that, they went for dinner and went back to their own dorms.

 

{A/N: Sorry if the chapter is short! But i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you.}heart