Come back.

BTOB sesame player!

It's been a few weeks since ji yeon and sungjae broke up. They weren't taking it easy. They couldn't perform well. Especially as a leader,ji yeon wasn't doing her job right. Especially sungjae, thinking of the fight he had with ji yeon because of subin.

 

Then weeks and months passed. About 6 months later,they were back to normal again.  Destination were at music bank,ready to perform for their comeback. BTOB had performed way before them but still in their dressing room.

 

After destination performed,they walked back to their dressing room. As they were walking, they saw BTOB! "Oh! Ilhoon oppa!" na eun called.  "Na eun ssi!!" Ilhoon called out happily. Then ji yeon and sungjae's eyes met. Ji yeon turned away. Hyunsik nudged sungjae,"Go,if you want her back. You might never see her again." Hyunsik smiled.

 

Sungjae thought he was right and walked to her. But unknowingly,destination's manager was watching ji yeon's every move and kept quiet. Then sungjae walked to ji yeon. "Ji yeon ah. Can we talk?" sungjae asked. "Sure." ji yeon answered. 

 

Then they walked to the rooftop where destination's manager followed them quietly. 

 

Sungjae: "Ji yeon ah,how have you been?"

 

Ji yeon: "Good,i guess. There's nothing much to talk about. So how are you and subin?" She said sarcastically.

 

Sungjae: "Listen, it was not my fault for what happened backstage. subin was throwing herself at me."

 

Ji yeon: "Whatever, you guys are compatible. She's so pretty and cute, unlike me. At least i'm not a , that's all i know. Whatever, see you."ji yeon said angrily and walked off.

 

Sungjae: "Ji yeon wait!" Sungjae said as he ran after ji yeon and grabbed her hand.

 

Ji yeon: "Let go. Now." 

 

Sungjae: "I won't i never ever will again."

 

Ji yeon: -Let's go violently and walks.-

 

Sungjae: "Ji yeon! Listen to me." sungjae said as he pulled her into a hug.

 

Sungjae: "Ji yeon,will you take me back. I don't care what anyone says. I admit that i thought subin was cute and stuff, but no one can ever replace you in my heart." 

 

Ji yeon: "My manager disapproves of us. And why? Only now? I hate it when guys like girls because they act cute. Come on, its gross."

 

Sungjae: "I'm sorry, it's all my fault. ji yeon, i really love you, don't leave me."

 

Ji yeon: "But.. Honestly,i feel the same.. But.." Then her manager came to her. "Ji yeon ssi,now i see why you've been so lifeless. Without sungjae,you'll never be you. Now i know what love can do,im sorry ji yeon. You two are free to date. :}" the manager smiled.

 

  "Manager ssi... I don't think i want to anymore." ji yeon asked. "ji yeon ah, it's the little fights you have that make you stronger. Don't give up on something you love so easily, give it a chance, now that i've let you date. " manager comforted and assured her. Sungjae looked at ji yeon and said" Please?" Ji yeon hugged sungjae and said "I love you, i really do." Sungjae couldn't help but smile at his forgiving and caring girlfriend. bridal style and spun her around. "My wife!" sungjae shouted. "Since when i am your wife! Learn how to stop saying that!" ji yeon scolded. Then he put her down and kissed her.

 

Then they heard claps. It was infinite and other stars clapping for them. Ji yeon and sungjae blushed. "I love you wife." sungjae chuckled. 

 

{A/N: Sorry for short chapter! But i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! :}