Kiss again?

BTOB sesame player!

The next day,BTOB woke up at 7 and started packing for their museum trip. They were all ready by 8,then left for destination's house. They called destination's manager.

 

"Hello? Destination's manager?" Eunkwang asked. "Can we have destination's pin number to their dorm?" Eunkwang asked. "Why?" manager asked. "Because we want to wake them up since they woke us up yesterday. I know you're worried,but nothing will happen manager ssi!" Eunkwang assured.

 

"Okay,its 1234." the manager said. "Okay. Thanks bye." Eunkwang said. Then they entered destination's dorm. "Why is their dorm so big? And they each have their own rooms. They must be really rich!" Hyunsik said. Then they went into the members' rooms. Sungjae went into ji yeon's room. *Wow,her room is so big!* sungjae thought. 

 

 

Then he saw a picture of ji yeon and a guy. And then another picture with a different guy. *Who is that?* sungjae thought,disappointed. Then he whispered into ji yeon's ear. "Ji yeon ah,ireona!" sungjae said sweetly.*She looks like a baby when she's sleeping.*he thought.

 

Then ji yeon woke up. "Eh! What are you doing here?" ji yeon asked. "And i know my hair's in a mess and i don't have make up on,but i hope you dont mind." ji yeon chuckled. "Ani,who sleeps with make up on and looks like a superstar when they wake up?"sungjae laughed.

 

*But really,she is pretty.* sungjae thought. "I'll go wash up first."ji yeon said,then went to her cupboard to take her maxi skirt and laced top. *Why am i wearing so formal? Its okay anyway sungjae ssi is wearing a tie with a shirt.*

 

Then she went out without any makeup execpt eyeliner,and her hair let down. "Wa,you look nice. Ji yeon."sungjae smiled. Then he kept looking at the two pictures. "That's my cousin,and the other one is my brother." ji yeon smiled.

 

*OH LUCKILY!* sungjae heaved a sigh of relief. "Where are we going today anyway?" ji yeon asked. "Museum!"sungjae eyesmiled. "Oh right." ji yeon giggled. Then they all headed off for the museum. There were titanic artifacts there. "Remember the movie?"sungjae asked. "Yup! It was so romantic!" ji yeon said as she clasped her hands and did an expression. *Cute!* sungjae thought. Then they sat down for ice cream. They had lots of fun talking about the museum.

 

"Its cold."ji yeon said as she rubbed her arms. "Here,you won't be cold anymore."sungjae said as he hugged her." *It was just a general statement,i didn't mean anything!* ji yeon thought. Everyone saw what sungjae did. "What! She said she was cold and i didn't have a jacket so.." sungjae said,worriedly. Everyone started laughing. 

 

Soon,it was time for dinner. Sungjae was so full that he decided he needed to take a walk. "Guys i am going to take a walk at the park." sungjae said. Then the rest of them decided to take a walk too. Then sungjae and ji yeon were way ahead of them,so they stopped and leaned on a metal bar that is used for stretching. "ah,today was a good day."sungjae said as he inhaled.

 

"Yup!" ji yeon said. Then there was silence. "Ji yeon ah." sungjae asked. *Why is he speaking informally!* ji yeon thought. "Ne.sungjae ssi." ji yeon answered. "i like you." sungjae said. "Mwo? Sungjae ssi! You're a real joker!" ji yeon tried to fake her laughter. Then sungjae pulled her into a hug. "Now do you believe me?" sungjae asked. "Not really." ji yeon said,with her head on his chest.

 

She could hear his fast heartbeat. "Then if i did this?" sungjae said,then held her chin and kissed her shyly and he blushed. Ji yeon pecked him on the lips and walked.  "You're not going anywhere without your namja chingu(boyfriend)" sungjae said as he grabbed ji yeon's hand. "Yah! Who says im your yeoja chingu?" ji yeon chuckled as she lightly slapped sungjae's shoulder.

 

"Look who's acting like a couple now,walking so fast,just to have their own lovey dovey moment." Eunkwang smirked then laughed. Ji yeon gave sungjae the ~THANKS ALOT -.-~ look.  Then BTOB and destination left for their own dorms. In sungjae and Changsub's room,"Can you explain to me what happened just now Maknae?!" Chansub winked. "U.uh. Aish! Nothing." sungjae stuttered. Then all the members crowded in sungjae's room.

 

"Yeah Maknae! Are you and ji yeon dating?" Ilhoon asked. "Yah! :(. You like na eun and she likes you. Don't act innocent."sungjae fought back.  Ilhoon blushed. "Anyway,yes. I confessed to her. But you guys cannot let manager hyung know yet because im not sure if he'll let me and ji yeon be together please hyungs?" sungjae pleaded. "Ah maknae ah,we'll keep it a secret.

 

But you have to be careful of the paparazzi." Ilhoon added. "I know,thanks guys!" sungjae smiled. Back at destination's dorm,ji yeon was packing her stuff nicely. "Unnie!" everyone in destination called her. "What happened just now?" na eun asked.

 

"Yes yes,me and sungjae ssi like each other. But you guys have to keep it to yourself. Please." ji yeon also pleaded. "We wont,just becareful." they all said. 

 

{A/N: sorry if the chapter is short,but i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you!heart