Yay! A girl group's coming!

BTOB sesame player!

"Boys! There will be a girl group coming to your dorm Tommorow,so it means,cleaning! You'll have to clean your dorm for today's episode." the director said.

 

*Aish,like i believe.* Peniel thought. *Omo! I'm going to clean in clean!* Minhyuk thought. *Hmmm,kind of doubting him,but maybe its true.*Hyunsik thought. *WAHHH,I wonder what to wear!* sungjae thought. *Wah,maybe its not real!*

 

So then the cleaning started. Sungjae and Minhyuk went to clean the toilet. "Yeobo(Wife)! I'm going to take a bath!" said sungjae playfully. "Oh honey,im excited! I can see your sillouette!(Outline of your body)" Minhyuk said jokingly. "Guess where i'm washing?" sungjae joked. "Oh,im excited!"Minhyuk laughed. Then they shifted cameras to the kitchen.

 

Minhyuk was holding a bag full of rubbish. Sungjae spilled some milk on the floor. "Aish,sungjae ah! You're so clumsy. Go clean something else." Eunkwang fussed.  "Aish! It's accidental right! Hyung is just ordering people around anyway! He's not even doing anything." sungjae yelled as he threw the rag on the floor. Ilhoon and Changsub were giggling at him.

 

Then sungjae went out of the room. Eunkwang went inside the room. "Hyung ah,this jeans is so old. Maybe we should throw it!"Ilhoon called Eunkwang. "It can still be used!"Eunkwang argued. Then he went to the cds and started arranging them. 

 

Then they went to clean up the shoes. "Aish,it smells here! I wonder how people enter our dorm without feeling nauseous." Sungjae complained. "It might be your shoes you know!" Minhyuk joked. "What?" Sungjae said then started taking a shoe and attacking Minhyuk.

 

"Sungjae! stop!" Minhyuk chuckled. "Couple, Stop playing and pack the shoes!" Eunkwang ordered. "He might just be so excited because of the girls." Minhyuk muttered under his breath.  Then later,as Sungjae was packing up his own room,Eunkwang came inside and talked to Sungjae.

 

"Sungjae yah! What should i wear tommorow? Wait,is this ok?" Eunkwang asked asked. "Aish hyung,you really believe?" Sungjae asked. "You'll never be certain of the future!" Eunkwang argued. Then BTOB sat down in a circle. "AHHH,im so excited." Hyunsik said. "Who do you think is coming?" Ilhoon asked. Then Hyunsik sang secret's starlight moonlight.

 

"No wait! Trouble trouble trouble!" Sungjae sung girl's generation's hoot. "Ani,cant be." Hyunsik said. Then Eunkwang started dancing 2ne1's i am the best. "WOOOWOOOWOOO! I didn't know our hyung could be so y eh!" Minhyuk chuckled. "I'm hoping Destination will come." Ilhoon muttered. 

 

With that, BTOB went to sleep for the night.

 

{A/N: Sorry if the chapter is short! But i do daily updates so you won't be waiting for long! Thank you.}heart