He Likes To Make Fun Of Me.

Today's Homework Assignment: Choi Minho.

Yeunhae drove to the coffee house that Minho was waiting at. She entered the restaurant, finding him instantly. Minho noticed her, and smiled.

“Hi, Jagiya!” Minho waved.

“Hi.” Yeunhae smiled, and sat next to him.

“Did you sleep well?” he asked.

“Yeah, I guess. You?” Yeunhae saw him grin.

“Yup!” Minho sang. “Did you want to order?” he asked.

“Oh, sure.” Yeunhae said, even though she just had a cup of coffee with Jonghyun.

Minho ordered coffee for the both of them, and brought it back to their seats. “It’s still hot, be careful.” Minho laughed, referring to her earlier incident with the hot chocolate.

“I know.” Yeunhae laughed, taking hold of her cup.

“How was your day so far?” Minho asked.

“Uhhh… Like every Sunday. Boring, and tiresome.” She sighed.

“True. I just got back from a walk with my dog.” He added a chuckle.

There was an awkward silence as both of them drank in utter quietness.

“What’s your friendship with Jonghyun?” Yeunhae asked.

“Jonghyun? I haven’t seen him about a year. He was like my bestfriend. Why do you ask?” Minho asked.

“Oh, just wondering.” Yeunhae said, stirring her coffee around in the cup.

“You know Jonghyun?” Minho tilted his head.

“Uhhh. Yeah, not so much. I just met him like an hour ago.” Yeunhae lied.

“Cool. You should show me his work place.” Minho joked. “Hahaha, just kidding. But I should really talk to him soon!”

“Yeah… You do that Minho.”

“We should go together!” Minho chirped. “I want to show off that I have a girlfriend and he doesn’t!” he laughed, making Yeunhae laugh.

“Okay. Whatever.” Yeunhae thought he was joking.

“Hey. You’ve met Taemin, right?” Mino asked. Yeunhae nodded. “What about Onew? Have you met him?” Yeunhae shook her head no. “How about Key?” Yeunhae shook her head no, once again.

“Alright. You’re going to soon.” Minho smirked.

Yeunhae looked up. “When?”

“Ohhh… Soon.” Minho laughed. “But anyway, what do you want to do now? It’s just about noon…” Minho glanced at his watch.

“Umm… I don’t know. What do you want to do?” Yeunhae asked.

“How about… Oh I know! Our first official date!” Minho snapped his fingers. Yeunhae raised her eyebrows. “Let’s go to… the classic place to go to on the first date… the movies…” Minho said, laughing.

“Oh, ummm… sure.” Yeunhae smiled.

“Alright. Do you mind if I bring my friends with? We could like all double date… except there is five couples…” Minho chuckled.

“Oh, that’s fine… wait… Does that include Jonghyun?” Yeunhae asked.

“Of course! I need to hang with him! Plleeeaassee?” Minho begged.

“Alright, alright… but I don’t have to like… talk to him, do I?” She asked.

“Not that much. Just be friendly.” Minho smiled again.

“Okay then. Movies it is.” Yeunhae laughed. Just then, Kyuhyun called her phone. “Oh hey, it’s my brother, he probably wants me to come pick him up. I got to go… I’ll see you later.” Yeunhae stood up.

“Hold up.” Minho stood up to face her. “Remember, we have to make this whole ‘date’ look real.” Minho smiled.

“I know, I know…” Yeunhae said.

“That includes our first kiss.” Minho smirked.

“Usually couples wouldn’t talk about kissing, they just kiss.” Yeunhae said.

“Are you saying you want to kiss me?” Minho .

“NO! Umm…” Yeunhae looked at the floor.

Minho kissed her gently on the cheek, keeping his face right on her cheek. “Bye Jagiya.” He smiled onto her cheek.

“Bye…” Yeunhae blushed, and walked out, and answered her phone.

 

Authors’ Note: Anyone else sensing that Minho actually likes her? We’ll see how that double date! Hahaha. I’ll update again tomorrow maybe, since it’s Thanksgiving break! YIPPIE! :D