Forced Endings.

Today's Homework Assignment: Choi Minho.

*My dearest appolgises for not updating in forever!*

----One year later- New York City, New York----

            “Oppa! Let’s go get a drink!” Krystal said, clinging onto Minho’s arm.

            Since they were in public, he couldn’t say no, either wise it would give him a bad image. “Arasso” He mumbled under his breath and she dragged him towards the nightclub.

            “Noona… You know I don’t drink.” Miho said as they entered the bar. “Alcohol is vile, and does horrible things to your brain.” He said. And once they got into an empty hallway, he released himself from her grip. 

            “But Oppa-“She started.

            “Enough with calling me Oppa!” Minho said, angered.

            “Why?” Krystal whined.

            “Well, one: I’m younger then you, there for, you don’t call me Oppa, and two: I have a girlfriend.” Minho said, folding his arms across his chest.

            “So? If you don’t behave like a good boy, I’ll kill your family where they stand! Right. In. Front. Of. You.” She said, poking him with along with the syllables.

            Minho gently rubbed the spot where she was pressing. “You’re a real pain in my .” Minho cussed at her.

            Krystal just smiled. “Oppa. Let’s go? I’m in the mood for a little Minho.” She smirked, dragging him into a vacant room, locking it.

            “Oh .” Minho said, scared once again.


----Seoul, South Korea----

            During the year of Minho's absense, Yeunhae learned to accept the fact that Jonghyun loved her. She didn't mind, but she wasn't sure about her feeling toward him. She still loved Minho- very very much. But for Jonghyun... She loved him, but not like the love that she had for Minho. Her love for Jonghyun was like a friend love.

            “Yeun, I’m bored. Want to ditch work, and go somewhere else?” Jonghyun asked.

            “Sure, where?” Yeunhae asked.

            “I’m not sure… someplace fun!” He stood up, grinning. “Let’s go?” He said, extending a hand out towards her, for her to grab onto.

            She took his hand, and got up. “Okay.” They walked out, and drove to Jonghyun’s house.

            “I didn’t know when you mentioned ‘fun’ it meant your house.” Yeunhae giggled.

            “Well…” Jonghyun started, but ended up laughing, also.

            “Aigoo… where’s Roo?” Yeunhae asked. “Hey that rhymes!” She said, laughing.

            Jonghyun smiled. “Yeah it does. Want a drink or something?”

            “Sure, juice.” Yeunhae said, still searching for Roo.

            Jonghyun chuckled quietly at her innocence. He grabbed to glasses from the shelf, and filled them both with juice. He handed hers to her.

            “Thanks.” She smiled. Roo came up from behind her, wiggling around her ankle, tickling her. This shocked Yeunhae, and she reacted by slightly jumping, spilling the juice all over her clothes.

            Jonghyun reached out in an attempt to catch her, but the juice wanted to be on her. He helped her up. “You’ll be sticky if you don’t wash up. You can shower if you want.”

            “But I don’t have any clothes here.” Yeunhae said, covering up the juice stains.

            “You can borrow some of mine.” Jonghyun said, leading her upstairs, to the bathroom.

            “Okay. Thank you.” Yeunhae said, blushing.

            “Yup.”

            Yeunhae turned to the mirror, and took the bottom of her shirt, and was about to lift it up, but looked at Jonghyun.

            “Oh! Um…. s-sorry!” Jonghyun stuttered, quickly getting out of the room, closing the door.

            “Wow, I’m stupid!” Jonghyun said. “I guess I’ll just prepare dinner or something.” He said, going down stairs.


            After her shower, Yeunhae went into Jonghyun’s room for clothes. She figured since he didn’t grab them for her, she just had to get them for herself, she peeked downstairs, just in case, and he was chopping up some meat and veggies, obviously busy.

            She went back into her room, and went into his walk-in closet. In the first drawer was for socks. Second had his boxers, which made Yeunhae giggle. Third had some oversized t-shirts, so she grabbed one. Fourth was sweat pants, and she grabbed one of those too. Getting other necessary clothing items, she put them all in a neat pile on Jonghyun’s bed.

            Removing her towel, she got on her bottom half, such as the socks, underwear, and his sweatpants. She put on a bra, and grabbed the huge t-shirt, but the door swung open.

            “Hey, dinner’s r-" he looked up, "OH MY GOD! I’M SO SORRY!” Jonghyun said covering his eyes, and closing the door, while Yeunhae just covered herself, feeling exposed.

            She slumped herself down on his bed, “Jonghyun’s the first guy to ever see me in my undergarments!” She whined, punching the bed sheets, and kicking her legs.

            Jonghyun, who was still outside her door, chuckled softly. “First to kiss her, first to see her partially exposed.” He smiled, walking back downstairs.

            Yeunhae quickly put the shirt, and headed down stairs. There was an awkward silence when their eyes met. It was a moment of quiet, then they both bursted out laughing.

            “Aigoo! Why didn’t you knock?” She said, playfully punching him.

            “I thought you were just watching T.V in there or something” He said laughing.

            “Aisshh.” She giggled, and then looked at the table. “Wahh. Looks yummy!” 

            Jonghyun smiled. “It’s all of your favorites.”

            “Ahh. Thank you.”

            After dinner, the two of them went in Jonghyun’s room. They were talking casually, and Roo finally showed up.

            “There you are!” Yeunhae said petting Roo.

            “Ahaha. Pink” Jonghyun said.

            “What?” Yeunhae asked.

            “Pink.” He repeated, nodding and pointing towards what he was talking about.

            “Wahh? …  Oh!” Yeunhae said, noticing that the oversized t-shirt had slid down her arm a bit, showing her pink laced bra. She quickly covered it up by pulling the shirt up.

            Jonghyun laughed continuously about it, and started a new conversation. “So… it’s been a whole year now, hasn’t it?” Jonghyun said, petting Roo, who was between them.

            “Hmm?” Yeunhae asked.

            “You know… since yeah…” Jonghyun slurred.

            “Oh… Yeah, since he left.”

            “Yeah… How are you been lately? I mean, yeah we see each other at work every day, but we haven’t hung out in a while- haven’t really had a decent chat for a couple weeks.” Jonghyun said, scratching Roo’s belly.

            “Ehh… I’ve been okay. I mean, he hasn’t contacted me yet, so I guess he’s been well? I assume he would at least call me if anything went wrong, right? I mean, he left without a goodbye, he can at least tell me if something’s wrong.” Yeunhae said.

            “Yeah, I guess.” Jonghyun smiled.


---- New York City, New York ----

            “No! No way in Hell you are ever going to make me do that!” Minho shouted.

            “Do it, or I will kill your mother!” Krystal threatened.

            “You don’t have the guts.” Minho said.

            “Oh yeah? I’ll kill her, and then I’ll go to Korea, and kill your precious Yeunhae.” Krystal said.

            Minho just groaned. “What do you want?”

            Krystal smirked. “Where’s your phone?”


---- Seoul, South Korea ----

            It was just about time for Yeunhae to leave Jonghyun’s house, and they were getting things together.

            “So… thanks for feeding me dinner.” Yeunhae said. “And the clothes.”

            “No problem.” Jonghyun smiled.

            *Ring ring-ring ring*          

            Yeunhae glanced at her phone.

Incoming call: Minho

            She punched the ‘talk’ button immediately. “Yoboseyo?”

            “Yeun… I have something to say.” Minho said.

            Jonghyun mouthed the words, “Who is it”. Yeunhae mouthed back “Minho”.

            “Yes, what is it? Are you okay?” She asked franticly.

            “I’m fine… and you?” He asked.

            “I-I’m fine.” She stuttered.

            “Yeunhae… I just wanted to say that I lo-” Minho was cut off by a groan of pain- Krystal had kicked him.

            “Say what I told you to say!” Krystal whispered loudly.

            “Minho?! Are you okay?” Yeunhae asked.

            “Y-yeah… Yeun?” Minho started.

            “Yes?”

            “I’m…” there was a pause. “I’m breaking up with you.”

            Krystal had then took the phone, and dropped the call before Yeunhae could even process what he had just said.

            Yeunhae’s eyes were wide open- filling up with warm tears.

            Jonghyun could hear the whole conversation, since the volume was high enough for him to decipher.

            “Omo…” Jonghyun saw that Yeunhae was about to fall to over, so he caught her. “Are you okay?” He said, wiping away the hot tears that continuously streamed down her face.

            Yeunhae just nodded her head ‘yes’.

            “Liar.” Jonghyun said, holding her tightly, rocking side to side in an attempt to calm her down.

            Yeunhae just held onto Jonghyun for dear life. Her whole world just felt like it came crashing down. Not that she was obsessed with Minho, it’s just… well, she never actually could picture being without him. Physically, yes, he was not here. But emotionally, she could always feel his warmth. She sniffled. “J-Jonghyun-ah”

            “Yeah?” He looked down to meet her eyes.

            “Can I s-stay here?” she asked, shivering. “I don’t think I could stand to be alone for tonight.”

            “You don’t even need to ask.” Jonghyun said, as he continued to wipe her tears away.

 


Author's Note- Read this please (:

SO, this is where Krystal plays her part! (please don't hurt me if you like Krystal. I have nothing against her, either) Oh and yeah, KRYSTAL IS OLDER THAN MINHO IN THE STORY, so just go along with it. ^-^ Anyway, MORE DRAMA! *dun dun duuuun*
Comment→Subscribe→Follow me on Twitter/Tumblr (Links on my Profile)→ Share with friends. ^-^

C H E O N N Y  O U T !