Sneak peek && Twitter. ^^

Today's Homework Assignment: Choi Minho.

HEEEEY GUISE! xD

I realize I have been taking an unacceptable amount of time to update these freaking stories. (especially my Beast one T_T) 

Although I do not have a chapter fully written I'll provide you with some teasers! (Mwahahaha, I'm so evil >:D)

BUT FIRST, PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! (shameless advertising)

Username: Cheonny2day    LINK: Click here to go to my twitter! (ahem... desperate much? T-T)

Thanks so so much if you do!! (^_^)/ I really do appreciate each and every one of you guys.

-------

Minho widened his eyes, not believing what she said. "W..what do you mean you don't want to?"

--

"What do you want Taemin? Hyung is very busy right now." After soft sobs, Taemin finally said, " Yeunhae noona... she's... she's..." "Eh? What about Yeunhae?" Minho asked, getting more worried with every passing second. "Hyung... I think she's dead." Minho felt his phone drop from his hands, breaking as it met it's death, the floor.

--

"All you have to do is disappear, Minho-sshi. Only then will the girl live." A female voice whispered. Her words kept replaying in his head. His wrists were burning from the pain of the ropes that bound his hands behind him. Was this the only way to save her? To live the rest of his life without her? Well for her sake...

---------

How was it? I'm writing this whole page on my iPod, so please excuse any typos, there was probably a lot. xD Well I hope the teasers were enough to make you excited for what's coming up! ;D

COMING SOOOON!~~

And please do follow me on Twitter. ^-^ KAMSAHAMNIDA!~ (I only have six followers... I am such a loner -___-)

BYYYEEE! See 'ya soon! ;D