In The Kitchen

Today's Homework Assignment: Choi Minho.

(A/N: No picture for this chapter... maybe later.) 


 

 

         Feeling the sun penetrate his closed eyes, Minho groaned and caressed them a little with his right hand. His left hand was currently keeping a death grip on Yeunhae’s waist. Finally mustering the energy to open his eyes, the obnoxiously bright sun violated his adjusting pupils. As his vision cleared, he was overly delighted to find Yeunhae still sleeping. He brought his hand to her face slowly; as if afraid her face would shatter to pieces if touched.  
 
         The skin cells on his fingertips felt like they were dancing as they came in contact with her smooth, flawless skin. Her cold, emotionless face smiled unconsciously at the sudden warmth radiating from his hand. 
 
         That was his weakness, the only thing that would make him get on his knees and beg- Yeunhae’s smile. Even though it was while she was sleeping, it made his heart start beating irregularly. His whole being was filled with passion and yearning right down to the bone. 
 
         Some may call him imprudent for thinking such absurd things, but it was true. She was it for him, he wanted nothing more than just this; moments like this that make him feel like nothing matters at all. Real love isn’t something you can just feel, you can see it. The way he looks at her- those eyes he makes- there’s no way you cannot say he loves her with everything he’s got. 
 
         With care, he sweetly kissed her forehead. Thinking back to high school, he laughed. Back to when they started “dating”. Although Yeunhae believes that the both of them were forced into it, it wasn’t true. Minho actually liked Yeunhae for a long time. He actually started the rumor that he and Yeunhae spent the night at a hotel after confessing his three years of love to her. Knowing that Yeunhae would go to Seohyun’s party, he got lucky when she came into the room he was hanging out in. He expertly laid out a plan, and it worked, as they officially starting dating that night. 
 
         Once again laughing at his mischievous actions, he planted little butterfly kisses on her face, going from the top of her nose to her perfect lips. 
 
         Electric waves of excitement violently washed through Minho as their lips met. This feeling, it was still so new to him. But he was no fool, Minho knew if you felt this way kissing a girl, she was the one. He knew it all too well. It is almost like Yeunhae’s name was engraved onto his heart, so the only thing he knows and can love is her. Nothing means more to him. He could be the richest man on earth, and would give it all up for her. 
 
         He just couldn’t find proper words to explain himself. Yeunhae… she was just special to him. She has everything he wanted in a lover. She is funny, occasionally strange and weird, smart, and gorgeous.  
 
         Looking at the clock, he realized he had been gazing at her face and daydreaming for an hour and a half. Sighing, he flipped his boyish hair out of his eyes. He remembered Yeunhae saying she liked his hair long. Not like really long, but you know, normal side-swept Asian boy hair. Knowing it’s her favorite, Minho ignored Key’s pleas for him to get a haircut. 
 
         Minho wondered how long this bittersweet moment was going to last. As much as he loved staring at her face, he would prefer to see her eyes as well. Well, to him, her eyes were perfect. 
 
         As if cued on, Yeunhae’s eyes slightly moved, opening. Her eyes open huge and innocently before they turned to tiny slits as she smiled.
 
         “How long have you been up?” Yeunhae asked, bringing her hand up to his chest. 
 
         “Oh, only a few minutes.” He lied, smiling. 
 
         Right then, her stomach growled, signaling she was hungry. Minho only laughed and ruffled her hair.
 
         “Sorry, I’m just really hungry.” Yeunhae apologized.  
 
         “Well, come on then,” he laughed, carrying her bridal style downstairs to the kitchen, and placed her on the counter, “What does my beautiful fiancé want for breakfast?” Minho asked, standing in between her legs, hugging her waist. 
 
         “Hmmmm…” Yeunhae giggled thinking of something that would set Minho off beat. “I want Minho for breakfast!” She said, clinging onto him, wrapping her legs around his thin, but built waist. Her body no longer supported by the counter, but now only by Minho’s strong arms holding her in place. 
 
         Minho’s eyes widened in disbelief. Does she not know how y that sounds in the man’s ear? It may have sounded simple to her, but to him, it sounded like she wanted a little something-something, if you know what I mean. 
 
         Never doing this kind of thing before, Yeunhae was now searching for ways to torture him even further. When Minho would least expect it, Yeunhae grabbed his face and kissed him straight on the lips. 
 
         Shocked at how brave Yeunhae was being, Minho only responded to the kiss, giving a moan of approval. He liked this new side to Yeunhae. As a male, he- of course- started getting inappropriate thoughts again. 
 
         The thrilling excitement of taking the lead was amusing to Yeunhae, and she actually enjoyed. For once the Flaming Charisma can take a break, and let the girl do the work. Surprisingly Minho liked it, in an uncommon way. 
 
         Yeunhae felt something strangely hard press against her. She instantly knew exactly what it was- Minho. Her mind turned to Jell-O, and she could no longer process wrong from right. While trying to get more comfortable, she moved her hips in a way that made Minho moan very loudly in pleasure. Not sure of what she did, she only knew that it made Minho feel good.
 
         He grabbed a fistful of her shirt and gripped it tightly, trying to keep his cool. He can’t lose control on Yeunhae. He could hurt her, and eventually lose her. But right here, the slightest move of her hips, drove him crazy- he almost lost it. His want for Yeunhae just increased by a million. The growing tightness of his pants was become unbearable, and it was not helping that she is just unknowingly grinded on him.
 
         Unable to take the heat any more, Minho broke the kiss and silently cursed out in frustration. Yeunhae was killing him. He was being dominated by his fiancé. This little vixen of his is currently torturing him by being so ually attractive. He knew that she was unaware for the immense pleasure she was giving him. The way she bit her lip, it was like she was hesitating wither or not she should continue. She was y biting her lip like that, it turned him on. 
 
         Minho felt her finger slip in the waist band of his pajama pants. His heart starting beating to the pace of a cheetah running at full speed. 
 
         “Minho.. Should I-” Yeunhae started. 
 
         “Pull the waist band down, Jagiya.” Minho panted out. 
 
         Yeunhae was so scared, she pulled it down agonizingly slow. Only getting a little skin showing- 
 
 
*KNOCK KNOCK*
 
 
         Minho’s eyes shot open and darted towards the door. Yeunhae did the same. At that moment, they realized they were still in the kitchen.  Minho turned his attention, and looked her straight in the eye, making her blush a deep red. His died down until it was completely flaccid again, and he was calm again. 
 
         Minho set her down on the floor, and went to answer the door. “Hel-” Minho was cut off as two angry girls ran into the house without permission. 
 
         “CHO YEUNHAE! HOW DARE YOU GET MARRIED WITHOUT TELLING US!!!!” HaMin and SangHee yelled at the same time. 
 
         “OMO! SangHee!!! HeMin!!!!” Yeunhae squealed in happiness. She hasn’t seen them in FOREVER! She ran to hug them both. 
 
         They were all jumping up and down in their reunion. But soon, the two girls remembered they were supposed to be mad at her. “Wait! We will never forgive you for getting married without us!” SangHee said, and HaMin nodded. 
 
         Minho came over, putting his arm around Yeunhae, chuckling. “Chill ladies, we’re not married yet. Only engaged.” Minho said calmly while lifting his left and a showing his ring, so did Yeunhae.  
 
         “Oh… Okay!” The girls said and hugged Yeunhae again. “CONGRATULATIONS! IT TOOK FOREVER TO GET YOU GUYS TOGETHER! YOU’RE WELCOME!!”  
 
         Minho laughed at the childish acts from the three girls. They were giggling and hugging, and he just assumed it was a chick thing. 
 
         “So what are you guys up to?” Sanghee asked Minho and Yeunhae. 
 
         They both blushed deep red, remembering just five minutes ago. 
 
         Taking it the wrong way, HaMin blurted out, “Kekeke... You guys were doing the dirty... weren't you?!” 
 
         “W-we didn’t ddo it, you guys!” Yeunhae hid her face in Minho’s chest in embarrassment.
 
         SangHee frowned. “Then why are you both blushing like that?” 
 
         “We… we didn’t quite get there... uhh... yet.” Yeunhae said without thinking. 
 
         Minho laughed at her straight-forward statement. “Yah, are you going to tell them all about our interactions, Jagiya? That’s private.” Minho laughed, ruffling her hair. 
 
         “So you guys are getting intimate like that?” HaMin asked. 
 
         “Are you seriously asking us questions about our life?” Yeunhae laughed and blushed more. 
 
         “Fine. We see how it is… we clearly interrupted their ‘ life’ by knocking on the door. Fine… We get it… But we’ll be back… And we’ll plan your WHOLE wedding, OKAY? Bye-bye now!” SangHee and HaMin left. 
 
         Complete, and utter silence filled the room as Minho and Yeunhae were blushing.
         
         "Ummm... So should we just go to IHOP or something?" Minho asked.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author’s Note: 
 
Okay, don’t kill me… Please. I’m sorry for being gone for too damn long. I was not able to get a chapter written. I apologize for that. Anyway, I’m back. :)
 
Comment | Subscribe | Recommend To Friends.