The Unexpected.

Today's Homework Assignment: Choi Minho.

 

            Minho woke up with the sun shining in through the windows. He gazed at out at the city below, and turned his head to the sleeping Yeunhae, who he was still hugging tightly. He smiled sweetly and her hair. She batted her eyes as she awoke to his touch.

            His kissed her forehead lightly before whispering, “Good Morning Jagiya.” Minho tucked her stray strands of hair behind her ear.
            Yeunhae smiled, snuggling closer to him. “Good morning Minho. What time is it?” she asked.

            He glanced at the wall clock. “Nine A.M, why?”

            “Just curious.” She sighed. “What are we going to do today?”

            “I’m going to show you all the amazing places of America.” He said winking.

            “What about Jonghyun?” Yeunhae said, sitting up, releasing herself from Minho’s embrace.

            “He sent me a text last night saying that something came up, and he took the next flight to Seoul.” He said, sitting up as well.

            “Oh….” She said, nodding. “Oh, okay. Um… Minho?”

            “Yeah?” He asked.

            “Can… Can you put a shirt on?” She asked quietly.

            Minho chuckled lightly. “Okay.” He said standing up and going to the drawers to grab a shirt.

             'Thank God he’s wearing pants…' Yeunhae thought to herself.

            Minho quickly got himself decent, and went back to Yeunhae. “Do you have the key to your room?” He asked, since he figured she left her clothes there.

            “Yeah, it’s in my jacket pocket.” She said.

            “Okay. I’ll go get your things and bring them back here. Wait just a little longer, okay?” Minho asked, smiling.

            Yeunhae just nodded, and with that, Minho grabbed her key card, and went to collect her bags. She just stumbled over to drawers to snatch one of Minho’s sweatshirts and slipped it on over her tank top. As she sat there alone, she thought back to last night.

---- Flash back----

            “Yeunhae…” Minho mumbled into her neck as he gently kissed it. She felt his hands slowly moving lower. When his thumbs were inside the hem of her jeans, she grabbed his hand.

            “M-Minho… I don’t think I’m ready yet.” She said with a frightened expression. She was afraid he would because she said that.

            Minho just brushed her hair behind her ears. “It’s okay”, he said, kissing her forehead, “I’m okay with waiting until you’re ready.” He said before kissing her again.

----End Of Flash Back----

            Yeunhae grabbed a pillow, covered her face, and then screamed in it. She felt so embarrassed that she said that. It’s not that she wasn’t ready… It was more that she wanted his promise… his promise to love her forever, and her only- in other words, marriage.

            Would he ever even ask her to take his hand in marriage? Would he have stayed with her if they… did what he wanted last night? Why did she even stop him if she thinks she wanted it too?

            Yeunhae just whimpered, and fell back to lay on the bed once again. Thoughts of insanity pooled into her confused mind.

            ‘Is Minho going to leave me because I don’t give him… ermm… pleasure?’ She thought in her head. ‘Is he going to start drinking and go clubbing to pick up some chick?’ She pounded her hands on the bed sheets. ‘No he is not like that… right?’

            Minho returned to the room with Yeunhae’s luggage. He saw that she was rolling around on the bed, screaming into the pillow. Figuring she was still embarrassed about last night, he chuckled, closed the door, and placed the bags on the floor. He made his way over to her. Yeunhae never even heard the door open.

            “Ohhh Jagiya~~~” He cooed into her ears.

            “AHHH!” She shot up, fixed her bed hair, and sat up properly. “Umm… Hi…” Yeunhae said awkwardly.

            “What was all that about?” Minho asked, scooting closer to her.

            “Errr… Nothing, I was just stretching.” She lied.

            “By screaming and rolling around?” He raised an eyebrow.

            “Ahh… Yeah! Of course! You’ve never done that?” Yeunhae said it like it was a common thing to do.

            “No I haven’t.” Minho snickered. “You want to tell me the real reason why you were doing that?”

            ‘Shoot… He found out…’ Yeunhae cursed in her head, hanging her head low. “I’m just scared I disappointed you.” She said quietly.

            Minho smiled. “You don’t need to feel like that anymore, then. Because I like how you aren’t that easy. The way you protect yourself, it’s new, rare, uncommon.” He gently grabbed her chin to make her face him. “You’re special, Yeunhae, and I love you so much. I feel like I don’t deserve you, yet you feel like you disappoint me. I know I’m not the perfect boyfriend, but I hope I’m pretty close from you’re perspective, Yeunhae. I felt like I rushed you last night, and I’m really sorry for putting you in that position. Only when you’re absolutely positive that you’re ready, then we’ll cross the bridge when we get there.” He smiled, pecking her lips softly. “I love you.”

After hugging her for a while, he felt wetness on his shoulder, he broke the embrace to find out that it was Yeunhae’s tears that was the cause of it.

            “Don’t cry Jagiya… I’m sorry…” Minho said, wiping her tears.

            “No… It’s not that… *sniffle* It’s just… you said it like they do in one of those Korean dramas… *sniffle* It was all intense and what not.” Yeunhae shivered and hiccupped from crying.

            Minho laughed a little from Yeunhae’s dorky-ness.

            “And…” Yeunhae started, “I love you too.”


            “Jonghyun-ah!” Krystal screeched, throwing her arms around him. “You still mad at Minho?”

            “Nah, he’s my dongsaeng. If Yeunhae’s the girl he wants, then I can’t do anything about it.” Jonghyun sighed, taking another shot of vodka.

            The club music was blasting loudly, almost too loud for Jonghyun’s ears to handle.

            “Oh come on, Jonghyun. Be more of a man! Minho stole Yeunhae from you! You had her first! Why the hell can’t you take her back?” Krystal said, pouring another shot for Jonghyun.

            “Yah! Yeunhae is not property. We can’t just pass her back and forth.” Jonghyun said, gulping it down. “Make yourself useful and get me a chaser.” He said, shooing her away to get a chaser.

            “Aisshh.” Krystal cursed, doing what he wanted. Once she returned, he already was passed being tipsy, he was full-out drunk. “Aigoo… Jonghyun-ah! You still awake?” Krystal nudged him.

            “Yeah, yeah.” He sniffled.

            “Did you change your mind?” Krystal asked innocently.

            “About what?” Jonghyun asked, then hiccupped.

            “Aissh! Remember? Minho snatched Yeunhae away from you while you guys were in that one hotel in New York. Then you came to me here in Seoul, where Minho ditched me for Yeunhae. Then we came to this club to have a fun time.” Krystal said.

            “Oh really?” Jonghyun said in a dorky voice, looking around. “Y-Yeunhae… Minho took her?” He asked, but Krystal just nodded. “That tall bastard.” He smirked. “My Yeunhae! Was taken by my dongsaeng… Why is he always beating me? Does he always appears better then me? Am I not good enough?” Jonghyun asked.

            “Jonghyun Oppa… It’s okay. All you need to do is take Yeunhae back! She’s yours after all, right? So… It’s as simple as that. Here, drink some more.” She said, pouring another shot glass.

            “Thank you.” Jonghyun said, and drinking it with a cringed nose, due to the feeling of it burning in his throat. “Krystal-yah…” Jonghyun called out for her.

            “Yes Oppa?” She answered.

            “Would you mind if I-” Jonghyun stopped talking and slammed his lips onto hers. Krystal did not reject it, she only kissed back.


            “Let’s call Jonghyun, to see if he’s okay, he isn’t responding to my texts.” Minho suggested.

            “Okay. I hope he’s just fine.” Yeunhae said.

            The call was answered on the third ring. “Yoboseyo?” A girl voice asked.

            “K-Krystal?” Minho asked in denial.

            “Yes Minho?” She as her voice different, and more raspy.

            “Why are you answering Jonghyun’s cellphone? And why do you sound so weird?” Minho asked.

            The question was not answered, for there was only hard breathing and a little grunting. Being confused, Minho threw in another question.

            “Where’s Jonghyun?” He asked.

            “A-above meeee.” Krystal extended the last word.

            “Aigoo! Why is he… And why are you…. Omo…” Minho realized what the current situation was, and hung up.

            Yeunhae turned to Minho. “What happened?” She asked, seeing Minho’s disgusted face.

            “Jonghyun… and Krystal… they…” Minho stuttered.

            “They what, Minho?” Yeunhae asked.

            “They’re doing it.” Minho whispered, but Yeunhae couldn’t understand.

            “They’re what?” She asked again.

            “Aisshh… They’re having .” Minho said a plain as possible, hoping Yeunhae would get it this time.

            “OH! Errr… Well then… Okay.” She backed up and felt the awkwardness raise another notch.

            “Yeah… Perfect timing, don’t you think? I suppose it is night time over in Korea.” Minho said, rubbing his neck with his hand.

            “Umm.. Sure, yeah.” Yeunhae said, not really okay with the fact the Jonghyun hooked up with Krystal. Because really, in terms of nice/sweet girls, he could’ve gotten someone WAY better. “Well, on the bright side, she won’t being stalking you anymore.” Yeunhae giggled.

            “Ahaha, Yeah I guess.” Minho said, wrapping his arms around her. “Let’s go somewhere fun!” Minho said.

            ‘Anywhere is fine as long as we can share time together.’ Yeunhae thought in her head.


 

AHHHHHH! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHOLE MONTH! D:

ANYWAY… I have a new fanfic out starring Lee Taemin!!!

Check it out please.! (This is called shameless advertising… LOL)

Today's Dance Lesson: Lee Taemin.

Please support it and give it lots of love like you did with this one! 

Oh, and don't stop reading this story just because Taemin's came out. -_- LOL 

Anyway... I'll stop taking up space... xDDD

Buh bye ;DDD