Hearing His Voice For The First Time

Today's Homework Assignment: Choi Minho.

Yeunhae was walking to school with her two best friends. Lee Hamin, and Kim Sanghee.

“What do you think the Fall exams are going to be like?” Hamin asked.

Yeunhae kicked a lone pebble on the sidewalk. “I don’t know… Easy like always?”

“Yeah. I guess. Hey, Yeunhae, have you thought about what college you want to go to?” Sanghee asked.

“I’ve been procrastinating on it… Just waiting a bit longer. By next week, I will decide. How about you guys?” Yeunhae asked.

Hamin and Sanghee were both about to talk, when loud squeals could be heard.

“I’m guessing Minho arrived?” Hamin said.

“That would explain the girls screaming.” Sanghee said.

The three friends continued walking, and once the school was in view, they could tell that their prediction was true. The cause of the girls’ squealing, was the almighty Minho. He practically runs this school, without even knowing.

 But, then again… So does Yeunhae. If she were to turn around right now, there were sure to be at least ten boys watching her from behind. They follow her everywhere.

While walking into the school, there was a big commotion by the cafeteria. There was students all in one big blob, gossiping. They noticed Yeunhae, and waved to her. One of the girls came up to her, and greated her.

“So… you and Minho finally got together?” she asked.

“What?!” Yeunhae backed away.

“It’s going around everywhere that you and Minho spent the night together in a five-star hotel, after he confessed his three years of love to you.” She said.

Every now and then there would be a rumor about her and Minho dating, but SLEEPING TOGETHER? That’s a little too far.

“No! That’s not true at all! I don’t even know Minho!” Yeun said.

The girl smiled. “It was probably just some jealous wannabe.” She paused. “Yeunhae, why do you have to be so perfect? You got it all. The looks, the brain, the talent. Dammit. Too perfect.” She said.

Yeunhae laughed. “Thank you.”

“Hey, my parents are going to be out for the weekend, so there’s going to be a party at my house. Want to come?” she asked.

“Oh, that would be awesome. What’s your name again?” Yeun asked her.

“My name is Seohyun.” She said.

After you exchanged numbers, she smiled again. “Seohyun Unnie has to go now, but you definitely have to come! It’s tomorrow! I’ll text you my address later.” Seohyun said, walking away. But then she stopped and turned around. “By the way, Minho will be there.” She said, and continued walking away.

“MINHO?!” Hamin and Sanghee yelled, then faced each other, then looked back a Yeunhae. “CHOI MINHO?!”

“Yes?” a voice asked from behind. The three girls turned around swiftly.

Yeunhae’s eyes opened wide, and gasped. “Choi Minho.” 

 


 

Author's Note: OMO! I already have 6 subscribers from just the Foreword?!?! KAMSAHAMNIDA! :D