✮ BTS Suga ✮

░✮ Cheesecake Factory (๑╹◡╹๑) ✮ ░ 【DJ's Collection of Scenarios】

Author Note: My first BTS member centered piece of writing \o/ I mean I've written BTS members into some of my other stories but you know what I mean :D I'm Yoongi and Namjoon biased ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ Hope this doesn't turn out too bad hahaha

Summary: Having a rough night you wander around the company building and accidently walk in on Suga in the recording studio.

Song: BTS Hold Me Tight
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You closed your flip phone as warm unwelcomed tears trickled down your face. Your Mother had just sent you a photo of your baby brother being carried in your Father's arms as he excitedly blew out his birthday candles.

Another birthday, another year older, another year you missed out on watching him grow before your eyes and the thought only made your tears flow more. You peered into the giant dance studio mirror and you looked so small sitting in the center of the vast room alone with your knees to your chest.

Your dark hair was messily falling out of your bun, your red tank top was visible under your sweat drenched over sized white shirt, as bright as your swollen eyes and nose.

Another night of being the last trainee allowed to leave the ibighit company building. Shakily you rose to your feet and adjusted the white string of your black sweat pants. As large as this room was you felt as though you were suffocating and the walls were closing in on you.

Dazed and broken spirited you wandered the hallways aimlessly.

The building was so deserted the sound of your sneakers echoed off the walls. Peering out the large window you sighed and leaned your forehead against the cool glass. The Seoul streets didn't light up as bright as back home yet you still found the bustling streets comforting.

Three years ago you had got swept up in this crazy idea that you could be an Idol and thanks to your parents love and support you had gotten one step closer to that dream but now you've been stuck for the longest time.

Your fist curled up into a ball as guilt swept over you. You felt as though you were letting your family down. You haven't made much progress and instead of throwing in the towel and returning home your family urged you to keep fighting when you were the one who wanted to give in.

Your phone  went off in your pocket and as you opened it you immediately closed it once more. It was a video message from your baby brother and you didn't have the courage to watch it. Taking in a deep breath you blew hot air out and wrote your brother's initials into the steam and you managed a small smile.

Wandering around again you found yourself in front of the recording studio door. You knocked timidly and when no one replied you walked in slowly then stilled. Yoongi sunbaenim was leaning back lazily in the black chair.

Wearing his black hoodie, jeans, and a beanie over his red hair he had his feet perched on top of the mixing board. With large headphones on he bopped his head to an unhearable beat as he chewed on the end of his pencil while gazing down at his notebook in his lap.

You two haven't spoken much. He was usually the least spoken of BTS or so you thought. You really didn't get to find out since Jimin and Taehyung were the ones who were always loud and friendly with the trainees.

Feeling eyes on him Suga looked over his shoulder then double taked as he recognized you.

"I'm sorry"

You whispered as he clumsily tried to get out of his seat.

"Jiyeon!"

He called after you but you already disappeared around the corner.

Something you were thankful for about late nights was the unlimited access to the company's vending machines. With eyes stinging you walked back into the practice room while nibbling on a rice krispie treat. Sweet and familiar the little treat made you feel like you were back home.

Sitting crossed leg on the floor reaching for your phone you looked up at the door as it slowly opened and Suga peered around curiously. Spotting you he gave you a small friendly smile and joined you on the floor. Now that he was closer you noticed he was panting a bit as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"I was looking for you"

He chuckled nonchalantly as he leaned the back of his head against the wall and sighed. It wasn't like he fell out of his rolling chair awkwardly while trying to catch up to you to ask what was wrong. It's not like he just ran around the entire building looking for you, hoping you hadn't left which left him a little winded considering he's been sitting in that chair all night.

"What's up Yoongi-sunbae?"
"I should be asking you that haha You walk really fast you know, it's impressive"

You laughed and shook your head apologetically.

"I didn't mean to walk in on you, I thought the room was empty since there was no reply."
"It's alright. I was just working on a new track and you walked in right at the moment I was about to mimic Jimin's high note"
"Really? Can I hear?"
"No"

He said seriously and you thought you rubbed him the wrong way but a moment later he smiled at you and shook his head. You peered at each other for a quiet moment before he tugged at his beanie and brought his gaze from you to the mirror.

"Why are you upset?"
"Is it obvious?"
"Would I be here if it wasn't?"

He gave you an adorable smug look and you giggled and opened your phone. You scooted closer to his side so he could see the small screen and you didn't notice his shy smile. You two watched as the little boy on the screen who looked exactly like you told you how his birthday went.

He told you what's been new with him, how his pet gold fish was and how he scraped his knee falling out of a tree. The twinkling eyed little boy told you how much he loved and missed you and Suga watched your expression change from heart felt to heart broken but he didn't say a word, he knew what was wrong with you now. You closed your phone, fighting back a new wave of tears and managed to smile at your unexpected company.

"He's a cute kid. You two have the same eyes and smile."
"Thanks"

You gripped your phone and bit your lower lip. Yoongi was here because he was concerned about you right? Would it be alright to tell him what you were thinking? How you just wanted to pack up and go home? Would he judge you and frown upon you for being so selfish as to just throw this spot away when so many others want to be where you are right now because you were tired?

"I......I'm tired and......"
"Then nap"

His quick answer cut you off and your eyes widened slightly as you shook your head.

"No, I mean....."
"I know exactly what you mean Jiyeon. I know exactly how you're feeling and what you're thinking so I suggest you take a nap."

Suga was known for his sleeping habits. He'd sleep anywhere, you've seen it with your own eyes. One day he even fell asleep mid-conversation with Jin and Jin wasn't even phased as he just left him alone to sleep.

Suga pulled his music player out of his pocket and placed a bud in his ear. Turning to you, goose bumps rose on your skin as his pale fingers gently brushed your hair behind your ear and he slipped the other bud into your ear.

Without a word you gasped as he pulled your head down to lean against his shoulder and he proceeded to play a soft song with a nice beat that made you feel at peace. You caught his eyes in the mirror and he smiled as you smiled shyly at him.

"You're not going anywhere, got it Jiyeon? When you're tired, feeling run down and broken, just nap okay?"
"Is that why you're always asleep? Because you feel run down and broken?"
"No, actually I just like to sleep hahaha"

You two chuckled light heartedly and began bopping your heads to the music. Your eyes were beginning to droop. You were starting to relax and think clearly and you thought if you could get the infamous Suga  sloth to look for you then.......

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~"

You screamed and flew away from Suga's shoulder as he started screeching high pitchedly. He turned to you and he laughed at the horrified expression on your face.

"You wanted to hear it didn't you? This was your fault hahahaha"
"I regret it too hahaha"
"Not as much as you would regret quitting."

He stated seriously. You stopped laughing and took his words to heart.

"I'd regret that decision a lot wouldn't I?"
"Not as much as I would regret it if I just let you go without a fight."

His words caught you off guard and you blushed softly. He coughed awkwardly and looked away from you.

"I ugh....know a great place to nap when you're stuck working late. I can show it to you and maybe get you another snack from the vending machine?"

He dropped his voice to a shy husky mumble as he stood and headed for the door. He looked at you in the reflection of the practice mirrors and he smiled as you nodded and trailed behind him. Maybe staying late isn't such a bad thing when you have unexpected company.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: This has literally been sitting here unfinished for months haha I like scenarios they're shorter than one shots and quick and easy~ Have a request? Have any comments? Let me know in the comments!

Warning: I AM A VERY SLOW WRITER HAHA ♥
【You may request through Comments or PMs♥】