✮ INFINITE Sunggyu ✮

░✮ Cheesecake Factory (๑╹◡╹๑) ✮ ░ 【DJ's Collection of Scenarios】

Author Note: For strategic writing purposes I will actually start writing 'scenarios' instead of 'one shots' as I've been writing (with a few exceptions) so they will be short and scenario-y I hope you don't mind♥

Summary: Sunggyu is waiting for his girlfriend to come home before the clock strikes 12 on New years

Song: Pick any feel good song~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
With his phone in his hand Sunggyu impatiently paced back and forth in his apartment while running his fingers through his hair.

"Aish. Is this really the right time?"

He sighed defeated as another minute had past in the absence of his girlfriend and now the digital numbers read 11:30 p.m.

Around the building he could hear cheers and laughter of other tenants celebrating New year's Eve merrily but the only person he wanted to spend New Year's with got stuck at work.

He runs over to the couch and turns on the television where every channel is showing some kind of parade getting ready to blow up a dazzling show of fire works to start off the New Year.

"Is it her? Is it her??"

The cell phone rings loudly and he all to excitedly answers it without checking the screen.

"Jagiya?"
"Ummm no hahaha"

Sunggyu pouted and rolled onto the floor contemplating if he should just hang up or not.

"What can I help you with Youngjae?"
"She's still not home?"
"No -sigh-"
"Do you want me to come over and be your New year's kiss~? kekeke~"

-Beep-

Without missing a step the young man hung up on his friend and sighed heavily into the carpet. She'll be here. She'll be here.

Sunggyu repeated this mantra over and over in his head and decided to distract himself.

Oh but what if she won't make it on time......I'll be alone for an entire year.....will she be alright traveling at this hour? Maybe I should go pick her up....No but she said she was on her way.....Jagiya!!

"-shakes head- She'll be hungy from working so late. And really tired so maybe I should draw her a bath....she'd like that."

From the kitchen to the bathroom he prepared little notions of love for his girlfriend. He reheated dinner, the finest take out this side of Hong-dae with their favorite pint of ice cream.

"This one...or this one....."

He held two different bottles of bubbles in his hands to help his Jagiya relax after being on her feet all day. Steam from the bath began to fill the air when he suddenly started to hear a count down.

"10! 9! 8!"

Quickly shutting off the running water and just dumping both liquids into the bathroom Sunggyu ran to the living room while slipping on his slippers.

"No! No! No!"

Where did the time go?! It was 5 seconds till Midnight and his girlfriend still wasn't home! He's crest fallen as he drags his feet to the couch and slumps down with a pout.

"5! 4!"

Sunggyu frowns and grumbles upsetly, his mind hoping that wherever she was she was safe and thinking about him.

"3.....2....-sigh-"

"1!~ ♥"

As the building erupts in cheers and the fire works go off on the plasma screen Sunggyu's eyes are covered with a warm soft hand and gentle lips caress his cheek.

His heart skips a beat as he covers the hand with his own and turns his head, his lips curling up into his first smile of the year.

"Happy new years Oppa~"
"You made it!"

His girlfriend had arrived home just in time to celebrate the magical time with her boyfriend. She was waiting by the door as he was so diligently trying to set up a bath for her, he was so cute when he was distracted, and as the countdown started she quickly scurried to the kitchen to hide and surprise him.

He hopped up from the couch and hugged her tightly, lifting her from the ground and spinning her before kissing her lips. She ran her fingers through her hair and smiled happily, the sight of her dimples making the young man swoon.

"Sorry work got out of hand. Were you worried I wouldn't make it in time Oppa?"
"Me? Worried? No I knew you'd be just on time. Happy New year's Jagiya~ Another year of loving you~"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~