✮ GOT7 Jackson ✮ Playhouse AU

░✮ Cheesecake Factory (๑╹◡╹๑) ✮ ░ 【DJ's Collection of Scenarios】

Author Note: I've been writing a lot of Play House related scenarios this week haha Which is fine since I've been binge watching Black Butler so my fantasy imagination gears have been rolling~ but it's strange no matter how many scenarios I do they keep multiplying @_____@ ?

Summary: and I quote~: "I really wanted to know what actually happen when Rea go to Jackson's house without Master Mark knowing it >.<"

Song: Buono! Bravo Bravo! (All my Jpop songs have had me hooked sorry this song doesn't really have anything to do with the scenario but its such a feel good song you should check it out?)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Master Jackson I don't think this is such a good idea"
"Xander. Come on. Have I ever had a bad idea?"
“……Ummm……”
“Don’t answer that.”

The Leather bound Titan frowned concernedly as he continued to duck and cover from tree branches threatening to strike him in the face.

This wasn’t the first time Master Jackson had snuck around the Tuan Estate at this late of night but unlike last time he wasn‘t here to see the Master of the house.

Jackson was all smiles as he guided his Marionette through the shrubbery to arrive at the window of his Deity’s room.

He loved his best friend Mark, he respected him greatly, but the Demon could no longer be apart from his Deity because of a ’curfew.’ What was this none sense?

“There it is! -ahem- I mean, I believe that’s the one. If you laugh Xander I swear….”
“I didn’t say anything Master.”

In his excitement Jackson’s voice cracked causing blood to rush to his cheeks and he scowled at his Partner who was looking else where whimsically.

Immediately he adjusted his pose but inside his inner Demon was wagging it’s little tail impatiently as that familiar pull tried to reunite him with his Love.

“Oh Master I don’t think….oh…..”
-crash-
“Oops.”

Xander grew anxious as his Master absent mindedly found a small stone to throw at the Lady’s window in a romantic notion but he seemed to have forgotten his own strength and instead shattered the window to pieces causing glass to rain from above.

The Titan turned his head alertly when he heard a stick break in the darkness but even the Master of Combat was no match for the quick presence who had pounced on his Master and now kept him pinned to the ground just like before.

“Well this feels familiar haha”
“What…. are you….. doing here?”

That emotionless soft voice had Jackson’s heart pumping rampantly in his chest. Pinning his wrists to the sides of his head and straddling his hips the Demon purred from the close proximity with his Deity.

She was staring down at him with an expressionless face as usual, her long hair caressing the sides of his face, but he could feel her curiosity and excitement from him being here.

Ignoring his Titan Jackson let his Demonic instincts take over and lifted his head to snuggle his nose against Rea’s who responded with a soft giggle that became the light of his life.

She helped him off the ground and as she patted the dirt off his clothing Jackson grabbed her wrists and pulled her in for a strong embrace.

“I missed you that‘s all.”
“But…you….just left….”

Rea blinked up at him curiously making the hot headed young man melt. This was true, he officially left the estate no more than a good ten minutes ago and instead of returning home he decided to sneak around.

Jackson laces his fingers with hers and holds her hands by her side as he kisses her forehead longingly, the purrs in his throat only increasing in volume and eyes glowing a soft red.

“Come to my Manor Rea.”
“It’s past curfew……Master Mark won’t allow it.”
“He doesn’t have to know.”
“You’re….a bad influence…..”
“Please? I don’t want to be away from you”

Jackson chuckles softly at his own cheesiness, caressing Rea’s face as a soft plead. She kisses his chin softly before looking up at the walls of the Manor.

“I’m….on Guard….”
“Xander can keep watch. I won’t keep you too long. I can’t go breaking all of Mark’s rules or he’d probably give me a harder time with you than he already is”
“….or kill you….”
“Yeah okay I’d like to see him try”

The Demon laughs whimsically but is silenced as his Deity tightens her fingers around his concernedly.

“I’m just kidding Jagiya. I‘m sorry, don‘t feel so scared.”
“That’s….not funny….I don’t….want anything to happen to you.”
“And I’m invincible as long as you’re with me. With you by my side I can do anything.”
“So….cheesy…

With a head motion Jackson sends Xander off into the darkness and the Titan complies with a bow and head nod.

Alone the Demon bends his head in and places his mouth softly over hers for a sweet kiss that makes him sigh in content from the inside out.

“Jackson….”
“Yes?”
“What’s…..in your pocket?”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about”

With her arms around her Lover’s waist in a loving embrace she could feel something in the pocket of his trousers. Dodging her question the sly Demon leads his Deity by the hand to their ride that’d take them to his Manor.

The estate wasn’t much different than her own home except for the fact it was made of lumber and the forest surrounding it much more dense than her own backyard.

Rea looked around in wonder at the wondrous marvel of a place the Demon inhabited.

“Xander and I built it by hand years ago. Do you like it?”

Jackson asks shyly as he holds onto the door handle and his heart skips a beat as the young girl looks at him surprised.

“You…built the entire place? That…must’ve taken a long time….”
“Not too long. It was hard work but it was well worth it. And I am a Demon after all so that was pretty helpful~”
“It’s wonderful….”

He has to look away as the normally stoic girl’s face lights up as she smiles from ear to ear. It was unreal, the feeling he would get surging through his body when she smiled at him like that.

“Come on in”

The Demon bows opening the rustic door and the two are greeted by Jackson’s only two other Dolls.

One was tan and muscular, body wrapped in nothing but leather and weapons, and with hair short and spiked.

The other was fairly pale, wearing a worn out muscle tee and jeans with a large blade hanging from his back, hair ginger and a scar across his eye.

“Welcome home Master. If we knew you’d be having a guest we would’ve prepared something. Good evening Lady Rea.”
“If anyone asks you never saw her got it?”
“Yes Master.”

They reply simultaneously and are dismissed with a wave of their Master’s hand.

With the two out of sight Jackson wraps his arms around Rea from behind and clumsily guides her to his room down the hall making sure his chest was firmly against her back at all times while he placed soft kissed to the back of her head.

Rea reaches for the door knob and Jackson all too eagerly covers her hand with his own, lacing their fingers together and they open it together.

“It…looks like my room….Why isn‘t…your room on the upper floor…with the others?”
“So incase of an attack the intruders will have to go through me before they get to my men.”
“You….want to protect them….”

The young girl smiles softly as the Demon nods and kisses her ear. The room was a deep red color, decorated in weapons.

Workout equipment was scattered and the bed was very interesting.

It was high off the ground like a bunk bed but instead of a bottom bunk there was a punching bag hanging from underneath it next to a net hammock.

“……”
“Yes those are exactly what you think they are hahaha”

Embarrassed the Demon hides his face in his Deity’s hair. He’d never show such behavior if there were people present.

Nailed carefully to the wooden bed frame for decoration were every single flower Rea’s ever gifted him.

They were such small gifts but to him they were the most precious things he could ever receive.

Swinging in the hammock were books about plants and flowers he had been studying, or at least trying so he could show her that he wanted to be able to talk with her knowingly about something she loved so much.

He releases her reluctantly to let her venture on her own. She carefully slides her fingers across each well maintained weapon and smiles warmly at the framed pictures on the walls that displayed familiar faces.

Rea turns to him curiously, a slightly pained looked in her eye making Jackson frown in concern.

“Are….there….no pictures of me?”
“Are you kidding!?”

Jackson is flabbergasted and feigns hurt as he holds his hand out to her and leads her to his bed.

He keeps his eyes to the floor as he helps her up the ladder and encourages her to look underneath his pillow.

Gently Rea lifts the pillow and her cheeks blush a soft rose color. There was a single small picture of her hiding here.

She looks to Jackson curiously and he rubs the back of his head and coughs.

“It’s not weird is it? I like to keep you close that’s all. But I can’t have too many pictures of you or else I’d end up missing you too much and end up doing something stupid like kidnapping you from your Manor.”
“You…did do that….”
“You came willingly so I don’t really consider it kidnapping hahaha”
“I’d….always willingly….come with you…anywhere.”
“Then can you come here please?”

Jackson whispers softly. He can’t help but laugh at the child like demeanor the warrior Doll has as she crawls to the ladder and swings her legs over, kicking them softly, teasingly trying to hit him in the face.

“What do you think of my Manor? Is there anything you’d like me to change? Anything at all and I’ll do it. It‘s yours too now.”
“No….it’s beautiful the way it is…..very homey….hmm?”

The Demon shakes his head and hugs the young woman’s legs.

“Homey huh? It hasn’t felt like home since the day you became my Deity. Where ever you are? That’s home and now that you’re here I just feel so blessed. Like I don’t deserve it.”
“Don’t…deserve it?”

He tightens his arms around her as she brushes her fingers through his hair.

“I’ve hurt a lot of people Rea. Demons and Humans a like because I wanted to feel strong and enjoy the feeling of triumphing over someone else. I’ve brought many to the brink of death with my blade and…..”
“You….fight honorably Jackson….that doesn’t make you a bad person. You…deserve Love.”
“Before you I always hated the idea of Love. The idea of being tied down and restrained by another being set my Demon blood on fire. But now, with you, I don’t think that way anymore and I’m very thankful so Rea thank you for coming into my life and I hope….”

Jackson digs round in his pocket while looking up at his Deity with soft glowing eyes. He pulls out something and keeps it hidden in his fist.

Curiously Rea tries to open it with her soft hands but Jackson doesn’t submit. Getting frustrated and clumsy with her fingers Rea can’t help but laugh, a genuine warm laugh that was a very rare occurrence and something never witnessed by anyone in the Tuan Manor.

“And I hope that you never leave or else I’d die. Not because of this bond but because the thought of not being by your side, protecting you, facing adventures with you, would tear me down and I don’t think I’d ever be able to recover. I love you very much Rea and I know this isn’t much but I made this myself and I hope you like it.”

Jackson reveals a rugged steel ring and Rea immediately realizes the material is from the Demon’s prized blade.

It has braids and twists and is decorated in rubies that glittered much brighter than the being’s eyes.

She picks it up timidly and examines it while leaning her head to the side.

“….eh?”
“Eh? EH!? After all that I said, pouring my heart out to you then presenting you with this human trinket as a symbol of eternity I made myself, burning my fingers mind you and you just respond with an ‘eh?’!?”

Jackson falls to the floor dramatically and brings his hand to his head but soon he’s laying on his back with an oomph as Rea drops down after him.

She hugs him tightly, his arms snaking around her waist and the intimate position sends blood to the more vital parts of his being besides his blushing cheeks.

“Thank you…Jackson….”
“Just so you know Jagiya I’m not taking ‘No’ for an answer. You will be my wife whether you like it or not”
“I….don’t like it….I love it…..”
“Really?”

Jackson asks teasingly as he brushes the hair out of Rea’s face before kissing her softly. This feeling? The feeling of winning a mighty battle was nothing compared to this.

He wanted to feel this way all the time and from now on he could…..once he persuaded Mark to let his Deity stay with him permanently but one task at a time because for now he needed all the courage he could get to ask this beautiful girl respectfully if he could take her to bed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author Note: I started writing this last month and just now finished oops? I follow other scenario stories and I’m always like how do they update so fast!?!?! Then I realize they write very little compared to me so I hope you can feel the love I put into writing these things you request guys :’D ♥ Wednesday is my designated scenario day so this should be updated weekly /o/ Hopefully otl