✮ GOT7 Yugyeom ✮

░✮ Cheesecake Factory (๑╹◡╹๑) ✮ ░ 【DJ's Collection of Scenarios】

Author Note: Yay writing for my baby Yugyeommie \o/ Usually I don't like writing fights and conflicts because I'm a cute and fluffy writer, it's what I do, but I shall do my best for you Reader-nim ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

 
Summary: Yugyeom and his girlfriend Jung Sein fought for the first time in their two year relationship. He's tried to apologize to her but to no avail so he turns to her parents for help.
 
Song: 2Ne1 Come Back Home
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Sitting on the floor of the hallway with his back against the closed door Yugyeom sighed and once again knocked ever so softly with a single knuckle.
 
The petals of his small bouquet were scattering near his feet and the little stuffed bear's head was hanging low just like his.
 
"Sein.....Sein please....."
 
His plead was barely a whisper but it sounded so loud in this lonely atmosphere.
 
Three in the morning, finally finished with practice and instead of going home to rest he was here in front of her door begging for her attention, as he's been doing everyday since their fight.
 
"HOW DARE YOU!"
 
She yelled in disgust, holding her shaking hands to her chest.
 
"BECAUSE IT'S TRUE SEIN-AH! YOU DON'T CARE!"
 
Yugyeom bellowed over her making her lower her head to avoid looking at his angry face.
 
His hair was dripping sweat, his practice clothes sticking to his heated skin and his eyes were shooting daggers.
 
Their relationship had been so simple when it first began but now time has passed, his group's gotten more popular and Sein's seen less and less of her idol boyfriend.
 
The messages of good wishes and affection slowly turned to lonely frustration and jealous rants.
 
They were just children in love but the big bad world was weighing too heavily on their shoulders, especially Yugyeom's.
 
"How....can you accuse me of not caring Yugyeom-ah? I'm the person who cares the most about you!"
 
"If you truely cared then you'd try to understand my situation instead of making it worse"
 
"Your situation? What about mine? Never seeing you, barely hearing from you, you don't even try anymore...."
 
"SEE! There you go again! Trying to guilt trip me and making all this my fault! I don't need this right now Sein-ah! We have come back promotions, fan meetings, so many schedules I can't even find time to breathe!"
 
He was infuriated, exhausted and Sein's never seen him like this before but his words hurt her.
 
She wiped a stray tear from her eye and opened the door of her family's small apartment.
 
"You don't need this right now? You don't need me telling you how much I miss you? How much I care? Then you don't need me Yugyeom-ah and I think you should leave."
 
And he did just that. Blinded by his own raging emotions from his busy life he was completely oblivious to what had just happened until he got back to the dorm.
 
"Oh my God. What did I just do?"
 
He placed his hand on his face and shook his head, replaying the confrontation over and over again till his heart sank to his stomach.
 
"Yugyeom-ah?"
 
Teary eyed the Maknae looked up at his concerned Hyung in his black muscle tee and pajama pants.
 
"You okay man?"
"Jackson Hyung....I think I screwed up....really badly."
 
Sein ignored his calls, his texts, and he could never catch her at her school before she left for home.
 
He's camped out in front of this faded door whenever his schedule allowed, and even when it didn't allow it.
 
He tried the cute approach. Coaxing her with sweet words and her favorite things but to no avail.
 
He tried to ask his Hyungs for help but like him she refused to speak to any of the other six members.
 
"Sei-Sei!! It's BamBam Oppa open the door pleeeaasseee~"
"No"
"I just want to talk to you~ Don't be mean!"
"Bye bye BamBam"
"Yah! Don't forget the Oppa!"
"Like Yugyeom forgot me?"
"........ummmm......"
 
"Jung-ah. It's Jaebeom and Jinyoung, do you have a minute?"
"None to spare just like your Maknae"
".....ouch..."
"Aish......"
 
"Yo yo yo Markson and Youngjae in the house say heeeeey~"
"Heeeeeey!!~"
"Hoooooo~"
"Hooooo~!!"
"No"
"Guys I don't think it's working"
"It's because you didn't say hey Mark Hung......"
"You know who else never said hey Youngjae Oppa? Yugyeom. Goodbye"
 
Yugyeom sprang from the couch as the members returned to the dorm.
 
"How'd it go!?"
 
He frowned as all members looked off in different directions trying to avoid his gaze.
 
"That great huh?"
"Apparently as great as the great forgetful Yugyeom-ah who doesn't have a minute to spare a hey"
 
Jinyoung patted the younger's shoulder and he yelped as Jackson wrapped him in his arms as if saying goodbye. 
 
"You effed up my friend~ Ya effed up~"
 
Day after day Yugyeom was left alone in this deserted hallway with his forehead against the smooth surface, his regret echoing clearly off the walls.
 
He moved the bear and curled up against the door, his knees to his chest and his head softly knocking.
 
Sein could feel the door moving against her own back as she sat there in the dark trying to find the strength to forgive him but like Yugyeom, it was never there.
 
After a moment she rose to her feet unsteadily and returned to her room.
 
"Yugyeom-ah?"
 
The young boy looked up with tired purple eyes and smiled sadly at Sein's parents.
 
The late working nurse knelt to his height and brushed her hand across his forehead.
 
"I really am sorry...."
 
He whispered softly making the woman smile. 
 
Knowing his daughter was just as stubborn as he was the security guard helped Yugyeom up and patted his shoulders before opening the door.
 
"Mama, Papa is that you?"
 
Sein wandered out sleepily to greet her parents and she froze as she caught sight of a dissheveled Yugyeom standing in between the two adults.
 
"Why are you here?"
 
"You know why I'm here Jagiya"
 
"Don't call me that. Mama? Papa?"
 
Completely ignoring their daughter the tired couple ventured around the kitchen for food before wishing the two a good night and retreating into their room.
 
The young indivduals stood there in silence.
 
"Sein..."
 
"I'm going to bed, you can show yourself out since you're so good at leaving me"
 
The comment struck Yugyeom painfully. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.
 
"Jagiya I'm so so so so so so sorry. I was a mess. I didn't know what I was thinking. I said things I didn't mean and worst of all I hurt the one person who cares about me most. The one person I love most."
 
Sein crossed her arms and looked down at her feet as the youthful giant wrapped her up in his arms and squeezed her tightly.
 
"I miss you Sein-ah. I'm sorry I didn't try to understand how you felt. All I thought about was myself, you're right, and the fact we've been together for so long is no excuse for me to take your love for granted. Please forgive me. Please."
 
Yugyeom buried his face in her hair and held his breath, hoping if he held her tight enough she'd truely be able to feel how much he missed her.
 
His heart skipped as Sein hugged him back, giving his slender waist a squeeze.
 
"What you're feeling right now Oppa is nothing to what I always feel when you're away."
 
"And I am the luckiest guy in the world because I have someone who loves me so much. I promise I'll do better to show you I love you just as strongly Jagi especially when I'm away. I don't want to fight ever again!"
"I don't want to fight either but....Oppa..."
"Hmmm?"
"You smell really bad hehehe"
"Yah!"
 
She playfully pushed Yugyeom away before running away to her room and the young man ran too eagerly through her open door.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Author Note: Was this okay~? I hope it was considering I'm trying to bust through this to do list but I don't want the quality to be affected \o/ Yugyeom-ah we love you~ Sorry it wasn't EXACTLY like your request Reader-nim but I think it came close enough owo?