✮ VIXX N ✮

░✮ Cheesecake Factory (๑╹◡╹๑) ✮ ░ 【DJ's Collection of Scenarios】

Author Note: I don't think she even remembers she made this request lol

Summary: Yuju wants to ask N out, the student body president, but things don't exactly go according to plan.

Song: GFriend Rough
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There he is.....

Yuju sighed by the school gates as she gazed dreamily at the student body President she's worked besides these past few years, Hakyeon, or as everyone knows him N.

The tall handsome young man in his cirsply ironed uniform was talking animately with his friends when he saw Yuju from the corner of his eye and smiled.

Oh no! Spotted!

Flusterdly she quickly began to smooth out her skirt as if she didn't notice him then pretended to be surprised as she waved back in greeting.

The knowing man could tell she wanted to say something to him but as she timidly approached she was suddenly dragged away by her best friend Hyerin.

"Yuju! I really need help with the homework! Please! Before Teacher gets mad!"
"But! But! But!"

Helplessly Yuju passed N and his group with a defeated expression on her face as she was dragged through the double doors.

Okay this time I can do it!


Softly the girl patted her cheeks and cheered herself on from her locker up the hallway from N's. She had been watching him neatly place his things back into his locker between classes and this time there was no Hyerin around to steal her away.

"Ummmm.....N-sshi"
"Ah~ Yuju-ah~"

Dragging her feet shyly to stand in front of his towering form N greeted her with his smooth vocals and bright smile.

"I...I was wondering....."

"Hakyeon-sshi! We need your help in the club room!"

Before she could finish her stuttering sentences N's attention was pulled away by Seokjin and his friends calling to him urgently. The student body President calmed them then turned to apologize to Yuju and he hums because the girl is already gone.

Why is this so complicated?

"It shouldn't be that hard to ask...N-sshi would you like to grab a cup of coffee or something after class?"

The school girl sighed as she absent mindedly stabbed at her lunch. She looked over her shoulder where N was aiding club members in hanging their posters and sign up sheets.

Well, there's no time like the present. Hurriedly she scurried over to him and softly tapped his shoulder, the way she always requested his attention.

On his tippy toes he looks over his shoulder and smiles at her happily.

"Yuju-ah~"
"I!"

"Yuju-ah can you help us hang these posters in the music room? It'd be a big help!"
".....yeah....sure I'd be happy to help!"

Having folded parcels shoved into her arms by her friends Yuju forced a smile and followed the group out of the lunch room with her head hanging low.

Holding the strap of her school bag tightly Yuju sighed as she exited the building at a quarter to four. Everytime she tried to talk to him someone or something just kept getting in the way.

"Maybe it just wasn't mean to be......"

"Yuju-ah! Wait up!"

Hearing rushing footsteps approaching Yuju halted so N could catch up to her.

"N-sshi. Did you need something?"

She asks curiously as he adjusts his school bag and looks around before beaming down at her.

"Not particularly but I couldn't help but notice maybe you needed something from me?"
"Eh?"

He did notice her feeble attempts to talk to him! She mustered her courage and curled her fists by her side feeling like a fireowkr ready to go off.

"Ummm! N-sshi! I!"

Why was she yelling at him!? That's not cute at all!

"Hakyeon! Are you heading home? Wanna go together?"

HIs buddy Jaewhan called out musically and patted N's back startling the young man.

"Nevermind....."

Yuju whispered. She should've known this would happen but as she tries to walk away N holds on to her bag strap and pulls her back to him.

"Not today Jaewhan and excuse me I'm talking with Yuju"
"Kay~ See you later~ Bye Yuju-ah!"
"Ummmm bye!"

Blushing the girl waves at the young man leaving and turns to face N once more. He chuckles and pats her head to calm her.

"Now what was it you were just yelling at me about~?"

I TOLD YOU I WAS YELLING!

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET A COFFEE WITH ME!?"

Yuju blurted out in a rush before any other inopportune thing would keep her from asking him. Her heart was racing a mile a minute as he looked her over with kind dark eyes then he frowned.

"I'm sorry Yuju-ah but I have errands to run before my Mother gets home."

Was that a rejection? She didn't necesarily mean now but.....

She shakes her head and reassures him it's fine even though she felt very small inside.

"Oh that's okay! Ummm good luck N-sshi and I'll see you tomorrow!"

Yuju tries to run off again but then she realizes N is still holding onto her bag strap tightly and pulls her back to his side while chuckling.

"Unless you'd be willing to accompany me? Then afterwards I'd be happy to buy you anything you want, my treat~?"
"Ummm! Ummm!"
"Please? After all the trouble the girl I like went through to ask me out before I had the chance to? I'd be heart broken if you said no."
"You....you like me? Really?"

He nods proudly. N's voice shyly lowers as he releases his hold on her bag and slips his hand in hers lacing their fingers together.

"You're not the only one who can gaze dreamily from afar"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*