✮ EXO Chanyeol ✮ PlayHouse AU

░✮ Cheesecake Factory (๑╹◡╹๑) ✮ ░ 【DJ's Collection of Scenarios】

Author Note: Shame on Author-nim D: Never came back to the Cafe after the holidays! So sorry my other stories have been keeping me pretty busy but time to get back to these cheesecake orders yahhh I'm 5 behind @_@!!

Summary: Play House AU; A scenario with Chanyeol and Mari or and I quote:

"Well after finishing play house last night I'd really love a mari×chanyeol scenario I'm not really sure what kind but a really fluffy cute one ^^ Maybe chanyeol introducing mari as his covet to his fam in the other realm for the first time? Or their first date? Just something cute to the point where I'll die via screaming and blushing and cringing and running around the house like *SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP*"

Song: Seventeen's Adore U
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


"Come out come out where ever you are~"

Mari smiled, crossing her arms and looking around the vast garden surrounding her. Chanyeol worked really hard to rebuild his home that was wrecked from Victoria's assault long ago and the greenery were finally in full bloom.

Hedges that fenced the area were blooming beautiful flowers that reminded her of home. The berry bushes were producing more fruit than the young Doll knew what to do with.

She turned her head and admired the home Chanyeol had built with his bare hands from the ground up. Working day and night the Whorler Beast traveled between Realms to collect the proper materials to build his and his Covet's dream home.

During that time Mari would sleep in a castle shaped tent in the garden. While the moon was high she'd sneakily the opening and watch the giant beast work. Leveling the foundation by rolling around, cutting wood with a single claw as if they were made of butter, it was so fascinating watching him.

"You should be asleep"

Chanyeol's two toned voice grumbled softly as the large beast turned and smiled down at Mari, fangs and all. The Princess smiled, slipping on her fluffy slippers and leaving the safety of her small tent while tightening her robe around her.

He placed the materials in his hands down and allowed his Covet to step onto his palm. Mari sat down and huddled close to his soft fur as Chanyeol held her to his chest.

"It's chilly tonight so I'll wait for you"
"I told you to stay at home while I finished up here Mari"
"I am home Chanyeol. Where ever you are is home."

The brown haired girl yawned, Chanyeol's chest rumbling from her words. Mark would kill him if he knew Mari was sleeping in a tent instead of her own room at the Tuan manor but she didn't want to leave his side.

"Then sleep in my hand while I keep working."
"Won't that make it difficult for you?"
"The idea of you cold inside of that tent is more difficult than not having a hand...I mean I have a hand...but you'd be curled up and safe in it....I'm just gonna shut up...."
"Hahaha I love you Chanyeol"

The girl laughed brightly, holding her hands out. The giant beast sighed in bliss. He'd never get tired of hearing those words. Not now, not ever, and he'd never be tired of this perfect being in his hand who looked absolutely breath taking under the light of this moon.

He lowered his muzzle to her, rubbing her cheek softly. Mari kissed his animal nose and wished him a good night. She curled up in fetal position and immediately drifted off to sleep as Chanyeol kept her to his chest, his heart beat her lullaby and he continued to work with her happiness in mind.

"Oh how I wish to be a glove upon that hand...to touch your pretty cheek and...ummmm what was it again? Aw crap..."

Mari turned, her nose mere centimeters away from a very large nose who's hot exhale made her hair fly.

"CRAP!"

The Whorler was hiding in the large tree that over looked his land. Carefully he wrapped his tail around the thickest branch and lowered himself stealthily believing himself clever but to his surprise the branch couldn't take his weight.

The branch snapped and the beast came crashing down causing a wind to whip up so Mari laughed and held her skirt down. She crawled on top of his chest and smiled down at him causing Chanyeol's chest to rumble.

"Were you trying to quote Romeo and Juliet Chanyeol?"
"Trying being the key word haha How'd I do?"

Chanyeol's body shrank as he regained human form under her, his lips capturing Mari's for a sweet kiss that had them both sighing.

"It was very sweet Chanyeol thank you. Hey!"

Chuckling the young man wrapped his muscular arms around her and proceeded to roll around the soft green grass under the warm sunlight on this spring day. Now the Princess was under the beast, his dark gaze gazing down at her lovingly as he brushed her hair behind her ear with his hand.

"I want to take you somewhere"
"Where?"
"To meet my family"
"In the Enchanted Forest Realm? Now?"
"Last I checked that was where I was from hahaha and yes now"

Mari giggled and pushed against Chanyeol's pale unclothed chest. Carefully he picked her up from the floor bridal style and her brows furrowed as they faced the large tree trunk.

"Umm Chanyeol...."
"Why do you smell so scared? Don't you trust me?"
"You I trust but it looks like you're getting ready to run into that tree?"
"That's exactly what we're going to do ♥"

"Wait wait wait wait!!"

As Chanyeol began to sprint forward he skidded to a hault as Mari cried out, her arms tightening around his neck and her face hiding in his chest.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?"
"Have you never seen George of the Jungle Chanyeol? I don't fancy screaming watch out for that tree and then we'll splatter against it like bugs against wind shields"
"Hon I would never do something so stupid as to let you run into a tree okay? Me? I've done it on multiple ocassions....by accident of course...it's not like I purposely run into trees....I think I'm hurt more than the trees when that happens...wow I'm so lame."
"Okay okay Chanyeol"
"Hold on tight~"

Again Chanyeol sprints forward again and just as they're about to make contact with the dark, rough bark of the trunk a hole opens up and the couple disappear inside.

I've been waiting a very long time to meet you Sweetheart

Mari opened her eyes slowly and gasped. It was dark now, the sounds of the night, nature's music, echoing through the trees of the forest. Uneasy Mari tightened her hold around Chanyeol.

"Who said that?"
I said that Love
"Eeep!"

A vine with a glowing end waved in front of Mari's face startling her. Chanyeol whined and swatted it away making the large tree laugh. From the largest tree leaves began to twinkle and shine with white lights casting away the darkness around them.

A wrinkled face etched out of the trunk and smiled at Mari, bending a branch to simulate bowing.

Vander Oak Pine is the name Sweetheart. Entrance guard of the Enchanted Forest.

"Wahh ♥ I've heard a great deal about you from Chrysalis and Chanyeol! It's very nice to make your acquaintance Sir! Oh my apologies my name is Mari"
What a beautiful and respectable young lady. What are you doing with a brute like this one haha?

Chanyeol sat his Covet down carefully on her feet and grabbing the hems of her pink skirt Mari bowed.

"And when did you get a sense of humor Vander? I'm a little weirded out"
The abundence of humans inhabiting the Forest now are shrubbing off on me. I do believe Chanyeol and Chrysalis have informed you of what I must do Lady Mari?
"Of course"

Gracefully Mari raised her arms and allowed Vander Oak to inspect her soul with the glow of his light.

Hmmmm
"Is something wrong?"

Down her body the tree haulted his light and smiled. The tree looked up at the innocent Chanyeol who was watching over Mari protectively.

Nothing at all. You are an old soul Mari, well versed and well mannered. I do hope you rub off on this Beast.
"Awww Vander I love you too Buddy ♥ My Lady?"

Chanyeol stood by Mari's side, holding out a hand and with a smile the girl grabbed it tightly and the two wandered into the Enchanted Realm. Forest creatures were gathering, watching and admiring their new visitor.

Looking down at her feet a white rabbit with a pouch like a Kangaroo waved at Mari and as she waved back she was surprised when babies poked out from the mother's tiny pouch.

"Walking across water like this is impossible...."
"Chrysalis said the exact same thing during her first visit. You two really are sisters. And strange."
"You're the strange one Chanyeol"
"Never said I wasn't~ But like...it's a good strange...I think...I hope....aw crap...."

"Hey look! It's Chanyeol!!"
"Hi Chanyeol!!"
"Wahhh Chanyeol!!"
"Good day Chanyeol!!"

Chanyeol's fingers curled around Mari's as the Forest dwellers greeted him. He smiled down at Mari as children danced around her, handing her flowers and asking her questions.

With the hats covering their ears you couldn't tell if the children were humans taken in by the King and Queen of true elve children born and raised in this magical world and that was the beauty of it. The unity, the love, the magic.

"Is she your wife Chanyeol? Gosh she's pertty!"
"Yes she is Tiny♥ HEY WAIT!!"

Mari laughed as an army of children dragged Chanyeol away causing him to shift and roll across the field.

"I was beginning to think Chanyeol would never bring you home Darling"

Mari turned and was breathless from the beautiful couple in front of her. No doubt they were the King and Queen of the Realm and she immediately bowed.

The King’s hair was jet back and straight, reaching down to his lower back. His skin was tanned and he looked to be around 40 years old, in human years. He wore a long black trench coat with white designs and fancy decorations, white riding pants and black boots with golden clasps.

The Queen was his opposite. Her hair was snow white and wavy, fair blushed skin and her gown was snow white with black designs.

"-chuckle- You may rise Dear Mari. Welcome to our domain"
"Thank you for allowing me your Majesty."
"Allowing you? You're pure soul is welcoming Mari, you are welcome here anytime."

Mari gasped as the beautiful Queen pulled her into her embrace, soft tears falling against the top of her head.

"Your Majesty have I offended you? Why are you crying?"
"No, not at all Darling. It's just...I've waited so long to meet you, Chanyeol's Covet"
"Haha My Love, oh Dear, The young lady needs to breathe you've hugged her long enough."
"But she's just so beautiful"

The young Doll blushed as the King and Queen continued to shower her in praise. She gasped as human formed Chanyeol joined her side, kneeling in front of Royalty in greeting before hugging Mari's leg happily.

"Chanyeol"
"Don't be embarassed Hon. They know this is how I show my affection. I've clung onto their legs quite a few times growing up~"
"No, I mean, I can't hug you if you're down there"
"Then you come down here and join me~"

Chanyeol tugged Mari down out of the Queen's embrace and snuggled her tightly. His chest rumbled loudly from his purs as he buried his face in her hair, his lips dancing across every inch of skin of hers that he could find and his embrace tightening the more she laughed.

"You're more affectionate than usual Chanyeol hehehe"
"It's because you're here Mari. You smell like her Majesty, and you smell like you, and everything is just too perfect now."
"Then why haven't you brought me to visit them sooner."

The King chuckled and held a hand out to bring the two to their feet.

"Are you aware that dogs bury their treasures Mari? To hide and keep protected?"
"Yes Sir."
"The same applies haha. It must've been very difficult for him to bring you here. It's in the Whorler's nature to keep his Covet all to himself and share with no one under any circumstances. This trait caused a lot of the Whorlers' battles in history."

Mari turned her head curiously, Chanyeol now having his arms draped over her shoulders and his warm cheek against hers. But Chanyeol followed Master Mark's rules as if they were absolute. Not once did he make a fuss about leaving her at the Tuan Manor, nor did he lash out at any of her male aquiantances, even master Jinyoung.

"Why are you frowning Hon?"
"But you never acted that way with Master Mark or the others. Am I truly your Covet then? I don't seem to make you act this way....."
"Because it's barbaric"

Chanyeol turned Mari around, snaking his arms around her waist and laying his forehead against hers.

"Put your hands on my chest Mari. What do you feel?"
"Your heart?"
"Now see you're wrong. That heart you feel? It's no longer mine. It's yours. It beats for you. I now live for you Mari. That animal behavior of keeping you to myself, keeping you away from anyone? That's a terrible trait I'm too glad I could fight off well. Why would it be okay to keep you away from your loved ones? Why would it be okay to be violent for your protection? Mark is a respectable Man, Demon or not. Your up bringing was respectable and there is no way in hell I'd let my animal behavior ever endanger you, the people you care about, or make me do something stupid that would make others keep you away from me. You are my Covet Mari, my life's one and only treasure and I love you with every hairy fiber of my being."

"Well now that's where you're wrong Chanyeol"

The couple looked over at the King and Queen and were surprised the woman was wiping away a tear.

"She's not your only treasure anymore Chanyeol."
"What do you mean?"
"Word travels across the trees faster than the wind and Vander Oak has informed me there is a small, beautiful soul forming inside of you Mari"
"Eh?"

Cutely Mari and Chanyeol peered down at Mari's stomach, their expressions innocent and curious. Chanyeol knelt, laying his ear against her and his face began to turn a deep shade of red.

"CHANYEOL WHERE ARE YOU ROLLING TOO!?"
"OH MY GOD! I HEAR A HEART BEAT!"
"Wait...that means.....oh my goodness...."
"MARK'S GONNA KILL ME! I'M NOT GOING TO LIVE TO SEE MY OWN PUP! MARI WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!"
"........"

"Seems the Darling is speechless how precious"
"Another little Chanyeol to destroy my herb garden with his rolling. I can't wait."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: Was this okay Babe SORRY THIS TOOK WAY TOO LONG OTL Must continue these orders!