✮ VIXX Leo ✮

░✮ Cheesecake Factory (๑╹◡╹๑) ✮ ░ 【DJ's Collection of Scenarios】

Author Note: Does this count as a request haha I asked Jess for VIXX scenario ideas besides the Ken one I'm thinking of and of course she wants a petting zoo date and who loves animals more than our silent giant Leo~

Summary: You bring Leo on a petting zoo date in hopes of him opening up a bit~

Song: After School: Love Love Love

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The quiet young man silently peered down at the younger children behind you both in line as you paid for the petting zoo's admission.

The younger sister tugged on her older brother's sleeve and pointed up at the dark haired Leo curiously. Non-commitedly he waved at them and the young boy scolded his sibling and apologized to his elder. It's not polite to stare.

Getting a bit restless Leo adjusted his scarf and rubbed his hands together in the chilly air. The fall was such a beautiful time of year.

Everything was a beautiful shade of orange, red, and yellow. Children and adults alike were excited for the apple and pumpkin picking, the tractor hay rides and the sweet fall treats like apple cider dough nuts. 

It was amazing how around this time of year everything just had a sense of coziness and you wanted to share that feeling with your gentle boyfriend.

Jung Taekwoon also affectionately known as Leo is a quiet timid soul. Never one to act out or be obvious you were informed by your best mutual friend Hakyeon that Leo had the slightest crush on you.

Finding his shyness sweet and endearing you took the initiative and asked him out first and the moment his cheeks tinted pink you knew you wouldn't regret it.

During dates, outtings, gatherings you always spoke for the both of you. When he had a hard time articulating his thoughts you'd help him out and when he didn't want to repeat himself to others because he spoke so quietly they didn't hear you'd reiterate for him and he'd nod gratefully.

When he did nice things for you they were always subtle and precious. Like when he put music on your iPod because they were his favorites and he wanted to share them with you but he wouldn't tell you.

"I like this song Oppa did you put it here?"

"-nods-"

" Thank you!"

He'd nod shyly from the praise and ruffle his hair making you smile. On long days when you got held up at work you'd find that he dropped off your favorite food with a post it note with his initials on it. The secret giver.

"Here's your wallet Leo, are you ready to go?"

You beamed at him as you handed back his wallet because he insisted he'd pay and with a nod you both entered through the wooden gate posts.

His hands are safely tucked away in his pockets and you didn't mind not holding hands like the other couples. PDA wasn't his thing and you respected his character. He also had his cute momen.......

"Where do you want to go firs........hey hahahaha"

You giggled as he grabbed onto your jacket sash and started tugging you towards the baby pig pen. You knelt besides him after placing biscuits in his hands and you watched as his eyes twinkled when that mocha piglet came over for a treat.

Like a scene in your favorite Disney movie Leo became overwhelmed with the little babies surrounding him and he glared playfully as you laughed at him.

Wanting you to have fun too he placed a biscuit in your hand and he gave one of his rare smiles as he watched you play with the pink piglet.

"So cute"

He said quietly and you nodded.

"They really are! Wish we could keep one~"

You laughed again and his eyes were on your lips as his heart fluttered in his chest. He meant you were cute but he couldn't bring himself to say it out loud.

"Bahhhhh~"

In the goat pen you knelt as a Billie goat with a bell around its neck nudged your knee. Leo watched with fascination as you two continued to bah at each other and you felt a bit embarrassed as you looked up at him and he said:

"You're strange"

His voice blunt and face impassive you chuckled awkwardly and apologized. He wanted to say he found that cute but he couldn't bring himself to say it out loud.

Leo was good with kids and animals. He had a gentlness about him that had them flutter to him. The two children who were standing behind you two before were now playing with Leo.

He helped them feed the ducks and when the little girl ran out of bread he gave his to her and patted her head sweetly. He looked so serene near the edge of the pond looking out into the distance and surrounded by falling leaves.

He turned to you as he heard the shutter of your phone go off and you laughed and pushed him away as he reached for it.

"But it's such a nice picture~"

Your cheeks were getting tinted from the chilly air, you looked so care free, he wanted to take a selfie with you but he was having a hard time trying to tell you this and he was getting a bit frustrated with himself.

"Hot hot hot woo hot....."

You whined as you held the freshly baked apple cider dough nut in your hands. You were greatful it warmed up your hands but it was so hot to eat!

Finding your struggle adorable Leo bent forward a bit and proceeded to blow on your dough nut for you. Once it was warm he tore a piece and held it up to you, urging you to open up by opening his own mouth.

"Yah!"

Playful Leo was your favorite. As you almost reached the piece of sweet he quickly popped it into his mouth and narrowed his eyes at you mischievously.

He played keep away from you as you tried to take a bite of his pumpkin dough nut and the fact he was a slender giant didn't help.

"Oppa!"

Finally he lowered his food to you and you cautiously took a bite, not sure if he were truely letting you have some or if he were going to trick you again.

"Is it good?"

"Mmm!"

Your cheeks blushed as he affectionately wiped the crumbs from your mouth.

"So messy......"

He sighed and you apologized again. He wanted you to know it was cute but he couldn't bring himself to say it out loud.

The day was ending, the sky a beautiful mix of fall colors. You shifted your weight from foot to foot, trying to keep warm as you both waited to board the hay ride around the farm.

"Be careful....."

You heard Leo whisper behind you as you climbed up and you smiled at his concern. Turning around you held a hand out to him taking him by surprise.

His slender pale hand grabbed yours and with a swift pull you found your face against his chest and you hummed happily. You couldn't see him smiling down at you as he carressed your head.

The driver asked everyone to take a seat and you childishly dropped to the floor and huddled your knees to your chest expecting Leo to join next to you.

Instead he sat behind you and placed his legs on either side of yours. He wrapped his scarf around your neck and pulled you tightly into his embrace until you were completely enveloped by him.

"You're so cute Jagiya" 

The pet name had both of you blushing and he sighed contently as he finally managed to say what he really wanted to. Snuggling, you leaned your head back against his shoulder and he watched as you giggled, overcome with the feeling of being in his arms.

He bent his head in and kissed your pink lips softly making you melt in this chilly fall weather.

"I love you"

He claimed shyly and you grunted as he held onto you tighter. You'd say you love him too but he wouldn't let you say it out loud, not yet at least.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: Yes this length seems about right, this is how long my scenarios shall be /o/♥ Sweet sweet Leo~ Have a request? Comments? Read the rules and comment below~

Warning: I AM A VERY SLOW WRITER HAHA ♥
【You may request through Comments or PMs♥】