✮ BTS Suga ✮

░✮ Cheesecake Factory (๑╹◡╹๑) ✮ ░ 【DJ's Collection of Scenarios】

Author Note: Reader-nim wanted a Yoongi scenario where his girlfriend gets him mad? I dont remember exactly what she wanted but this came from that and she loved it so hahaha ♥
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You always do this!"

Yoongi growled exasperated as he followed you through the apartment door you kicked open with your 4 inch heel.

Hugging yourself you turned and glared back at him leaning your weight on your left leg to accentuate your hips.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

You spat and Yoongi sighed and combed his fingers through his hair.

"Really? That's the game you want to play? Fine. You got jealous of my Ex. Again! After I told you you have nothing to worry about! Oh no you don't"

Not wanting to have this discussion again you your heel trying to head for the bedroom but he caught your elbow to make you stay.

Yoongi held up his fingers in your face keeping count of your misdemeanors this evening.

"First off you didn't wear my jacket like I asked. Your shirts low and you know I love it Baby but I don't want anyone else looking at whats mine"

You rolled your eyes making him smirk.

"Secondly the moment you spotted my Ex you actively avoided me the entire night. You had me chasing after you like a puppy do you know how humiliating that was?"

Hearing the under current of hurt in his voice your body relaxed a bit and his eyes softened.

"You locked me out the car Baby"

Yoongi's low voice grumbled and you couldn't help the bubble of giggles that erupted from your lips. Okay that one was your fault.

He looked so helpless wandering around the car looking for a way in while you sat in the passenger seat brooding and with your arms crossed cursing.

Giving in you let your boyfriend wrap his arms around your waist while you lifted your hands to his shoulders.

He chuckled and his lip.

"And you are some kind of Goddess getting up all those flights of stairs before me in those shoes."

Now that he mentioned it your feet were throbbing from that but you were too upset before to notice. Stupid broken elevator.

"Were you mad?"

You asked softly, now twisting your fingers in the back of his hair making him smile.

"I swear you always make me mad but it's okay. You're feisty Baby and you know that's why I love you. How many times do I have to tell you that?"

He whined adorably, in a low voice only Min Yoongi could do that had your heart flutter.

You raised your lips to his, eyes closing as soft flesh made sweet contact.

"I'm sorry"
"Promise me this is the last time okay? No more flipping out on me over my Ex. It's done. In the past. You and I are the future okay?"

You nodded then gasped as his eyes darkened, his hands dropping down to your and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Now you've been a naughty girl Baby. I think I'm going to have to spank you tonight. Especially in those heels cause you look so y. But I couldn't admire my view cause you kept running"

His grip tightened into your flesh until you were flush against him hot and ready.

"Oh my...."